Aware, Inc. (AWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
AWRE Stock Summary
- For AWRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- AWRE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AWRE has reported earnings growth of -472.28%, putting it ahead of just 3.2% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aware Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RDCM, SMAR, FMC, VRNS, and HFBL.
- Visit AWRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aware.com.
AWRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
AWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.39||52-week high||$4.14|
|Prev. close||$3.36||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$3.39||Avg. volume||6,117|
|50-day MA||$3.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.15||Market Cap||72.85M|
Aware, Inc. (AWRE) Company Bio
Aware, Inc. provides software and services for the biometrics industry. The companys software products are used in government and commercial biometrics systems to identify or authenticate people. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.