Aware, Inc. (AWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
AWRE Stock Summary
- For AWRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Aware Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 7.01% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Aware Inc is reporting a growth rate of -472.28%; that's higher than merely 3.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aware Inc are RDCM, SMAR, RPD, FMC, and VRNS.
- AWRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aware Inc's official web site, go to www.aware.com.
AWRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
AWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.53||52-week high||$4.14|
|Prev. close||$3.50||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$3.60||Avg. volume||12,329|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||75.86M|
Aware, Inc. (AWRE) Company Bio
Aware, Inc. provides software and services for the biometrics industry. The companys software products are used in government and commercial biometrics systems to identify or authenticate people. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.