Aware, Inc. (AWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWRE Stock Summary
- AWRE has a higher market value than merely 10.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $37,248,157.
- For AWRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- AWRE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SMTC, VYNE, EYEN, KPTI, and ACAD.
- Visit AWRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aware.com.
AWRE Valuation Summary
- AWRE's EV/EBIT ratio is -17.7; this is 188.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AWRE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AWRE.
AWRE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -43.12%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 40.29%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.04%.
The table below shows AWRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AWRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.72||52-week high||$3.80|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$1.82||Avg. volume||20,452|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.09||Market Cap||37.25M|
Aware, Inc. (AWRE) Company Bio
Aware, Inc. provides software and services for the biometrics industry. The companys software products are used in government and commercial biometrics systems to identify or authenticate people. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AWRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWRE Latest Social Stream
View Full AWRE Social Stream
Latest AWRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWRE as an investment opportunity.
Global Biometric Authentication Leader Expands and Strengthens Foothold in Strategic Federal MarketBURLINGTON, Mass., Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Several well-known U.S. federal government agencies have enlisted or expanded their use of Aware, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWRE) biometric authentication solutions in 2022, according to the company. As of today, Aware’s solutions are being used across all three branches of the U.S. federal government, as well as 12 out of 15 executive departments within the
Voluntary Independent Audit Confirms Aware's Security Controls and Data Privacy PracticesBURLINGTON, Mass., Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aware, Inc., a leading authentication company applying proven and trusted adapted authentication to solve everyday business challenges with biometrics, announced today it has achieved SOC (System and Organization Control) 2 Type I compliance for AwareID, its cloud-based adaptive authentication platform. Prepared by Aprio, Aware’s report details the control
Cybersecurity Excellence 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Award BURLINGTON, MASS., Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aware, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWRE), a leading authentication company applying proven and trusted adaptive authentication to solve everyday business challenges with biometrics, announced today that TMC has named its newly announced SaaS product, AwareID™, as a recipient of the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Award presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine. AwareID combines the historically-disjo
Potential Aware, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AWRE ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Director, John Stafford...
Aware ( NASDAQ:AWRE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.02m (down 28% from 3Q 2021). Net...
AWRE Price Returns