Aware, Inc. (AWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
AWRE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Aware Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.34% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AWRE has reported earnings growth of -355.43%, putting it ahead of only 4.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Aware Inc comes in at -24.34%, a number that bests merely 7.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AWRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMDA, XNET, ICCC, PGNX, and APVO.
- Visit AWRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aware.com.
AWRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
AWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.54||52-week high||$3.75|
|Prev. close||$2.52||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$2.77||Avg. volume||19,420|
|50-day MA||$3.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.09||Market Cap||54.67M|
Aware, Inc. (AWRE) Company Bio
Aware, Inc. provides software and services for the biometrics industry. The companys software products are used in government and commercial biometrics systems to identify or authenticate people. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.