Aware, Inc. (AWRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AWRE Stock Summary
- Aware Inc's market capitalization of $86,117,932 is ahead of just 11.95% of US-listed equities.
- For AWRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.4% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for Aware Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 8.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AWRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALLT, RIGL, CYRN, MRIN, and GEOS.
- AWRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aware Inc's official web site, go to www.aware.com.
AWRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AWRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 122.64% lower, now standing at -7.3.
- Over the past 243 months, AWRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, AWRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AWRE.
AWRE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -131.61%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -19.24%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.48%.
The table below shows AWRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AWRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AWRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.85||52-week high||$6.52|
|Prev. close||$4.00||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$3.99||Avg. volume||49,579|
|50-day MA||$4.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.96||Market Cap||82.89M|
Aware, Inc. (AWRE) Company Bio
Aware, Inc. provides software and services for the biometrics industry. The companys software products are used in government and commercial biometrics systems to identify or authenticate people. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AWRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AWRE Latest Social Stream
View Full AWRE Social Stream
Latest AWRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aware Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AWRE as an investment opportunity.
These biometric stocks have the potential to play a pivotal role in what we know as the 'new normal' of physical and digital security.
Aware, a workplace monitoring software provider, has raised $60 million from Goldman Sachs as the segment heats up during the pandemic.
Aware Sets Third Quarter 2021 Conference Call for Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
BEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aware, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWRE), a leading global provider of biometrics software products, solutions, and services, will hold a webcast on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Financial Results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Companies in Facial Recognition Market are NEC Corporation, FaceFirst, Inc., IntelliVision, Polaris Sensor Technologies, Inc., Aware, Inc., Ayonix Corporation, Cognitec Systems GmbH, Herta Security, Thales Group, Animetrics, Daon, ID3 Technologies, Idemia Companies in Facial Recognition Market are NEC Corporation, FaceFirst, Inc., IntelliVision, Polaris Sensor Technologies, Inc., Aware, Inc., Ayonix Corporation, Cognitec Systems GmbH, Herta Security, Thales Group, Animetrics, Daon, ID3 Technologies, Idemia
Aware will share expertise on biometric, digital identity and passwordless authentication technologies and solutions during this year’s in-person conference thisBEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aware, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWRE), a leading global provider of biometrics software products, solutions and services, has announced that the company will be speaking in two sessions during this year’s Connect:ID conference, taking place from October 5-6 in Washington, DC. Aware executives will b
AWRE Price Returns