Axos Financial, Inc. (AX): Price and Financial Metrics
AX Stock Summary
- AX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -76.23%, Axos Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.61% of about US stocks.
- Axos Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 117.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axos Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFIS, EGBN, RMAX, WTBA, and GSKY.
- AX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axos Financial Inc's official web site, go to axosfinancial.com.
AX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.31||52-week high||$33.51|
|Prev. close||$29.27||52-week low||$24.05|
|Day high||$29.41||Avg. volume||329,181|
|50-day MA||$29.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.31||Market Cap||1.80B|
Axos Financial, Inc. (AX) Company Bio
Axos Financial (formerly BofI Holding, Inc.) provides financing for single and multifamily residential properties, small-to-medium size businesses in target sectors, and selected specialty finance receivables. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.