Axos Financial, Inc. (AX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where AX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- AX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.03% of US stocks).
AX Stock Summary
- AX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.44%, Axos Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.53% of about US stocks.
- Axos Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PGC, TBBK, MNSB, ACBI, and HFBL.
- Visit AX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to axosfinancial.com.
AX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.47||52-week high||$54.36|
|Prev. close||$46.21||52-week low||$18.24|
|Day high||$46.69||Avg. volume||315,188|
|50-day MA||$47.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.29||Market Cap||2.75B|
Axos Financial, Inc. (AX) Company Bio
Axos Financial (formerly BofI Holding, Inc.) provides financing for single and multifamily residential properties, small-to-medium size businesses in target sectors, and selected specialty finance receivables. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
AX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AX Latest Social Stream
View Full AX Social Stream
Latest AX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axos Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AX as an investment opportunity.
Axos Bank’s Business Interest Checking is America’s Best Business Checking Account Overall, editors of the personal finance website WalletHub said after evaluating more than 260 checking and savings accounts geared for small businesses.
Axos Financial, Inc. (AX) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Johnny Lai – Vice President-Corporate Development and Investor Relations Greg Garrabrants – President and Chief Executive Officer Andy Micheletti – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants David Feaster –...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
AX earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Axos Financial (AX) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
AX Price Returns