Axos Financial, Inc. (AX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AX POWR Grades
- AX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.35% of US stocks.
- AX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- AX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.04% of US stocks).
AX Stock Summary
- AX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 140.61 -- higher than 82.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.63%, Axos Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.48% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axos Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MEI, LKFN, PGC, MNSB, and ESQ.
- AX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axos Financial Inc's official web site, go to axosfinancial.com.
AX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AX's price/earnings ratio is 27.27% higher, now standing at 14.
- AX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.9 over the prior 200 months.
- AX's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AX.
AX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.22%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 98.91%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.96%.
The table below shows AX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.3% of graded US stocks.
- AX's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EGBN, AGM, and HAFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AX.
The table below shows AX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.09||52-week high||$62.44|
|Prev. close||$62.14||52-week low||$33.31|
|Day high||$59.93||Avg. volume||258,134|
|50-day MA||$54.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.04||Market Cap||3.46B|
Axos Financial, Inc. (AX) Company Bio
Axos Financial (formerly BofI Holding, Inc.) provides financing for single and multifamily residential properties, small-to-medium size businesses in target sectors, and selected specialty finance receivables. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AX Latest Social Stream
View Full AX Social Stream
Latest AX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axos Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AX as an investment opportunity.
Axos Financial (NYSE:AX) had its price target upped by B. Riley from $54.00 to $62.00 in a research report report published on Friday, The Fly reports. They currently have a neutral rating on the stock. B. Riley also issued estimates for Axos Financials Q2 2022 earnings at $1.01 EPS, Q3 2022 earnings at $1.03 EPS, 
SAN DIEGO, November 08, 2021--Axos Invest, the retail investing arm of digital financial services leader Axos Financial, Inc., announced today that it is offering a $100 cash bonus to eligible customers who open an account on its new Self-Directed Trading platform.
Stifel Financial Corp lessened its holdings in Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE:AX) by 4.2% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 17,648 shares of the company’s stock after selling 777 shares during the quarter. Stifel Financial Corp’s holdings in Axos Financial were worth $819,000 […]
Axos Financial (NYSE:AX) and Eastern Bankshares (NASDAQ:EBC) are both mid-cap finance companies, but which is the better investment? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their earnings, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, risk, valuation, dividends and profitability. Profitability This table compares Axos Financial and Eastern Bankshares net margins, return on equity and 
Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE:AX) Stock analysts at DA Davidson issued their Q2 2022 earnings estimates for shares of Axos Financial in a research note issued on Monday, November 1st. DA Davidson analyst G. Tenner anticipates that the company will earn $0.89 per share for the quarter. Axos Financial (NYSE:AX) last posted its quarterly earnings 
AX Price Returns