Axos Financial, Inc. (AX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- AX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.07% of US stocks).
AX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 75.74, AXOS FINANCIAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 75.52% of US stocks.
- AX's current price/earnings ratio is 8.53, which is higher than 29.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.3 for AXOS FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 91.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESQ, HFBL, MNSB, LOB, and BWFG.
- Visit AX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to axosfinancial.com.
AX Valuation Summary
- AX's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 10.71% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 213 months, AX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 52.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AX.
AX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.76%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 51.76%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.42%.
The table below shows AX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.3% of graded US stocks.
- AX's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EGBN, AGM, and HAFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AX.
The table below shows AX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.62||52-week high||$62.44|
|Prev. close||$35.65||52-week low||$34.11|
|Day high||$37.62||Avg. volume||340,940|
|50-day MA||$41.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.35||Market Cap||2.26B|
Axos Financial, Inc. (AX) Company Bio
Axos Financial (formerly BofI Holding, Inc.) provides financing for single and multifamily residential properties, small-to-medium size businesses in target sectors, and selected specialty finance receivables. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AX Latest Social Stream
View Full AX Social Stream
Latest AX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXOS FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AX as an investment opportunity.
Axos Financial (AX) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
LAS VEGAS, September 28, 2022--Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX) ("Axos" or the "Company"), parent of Axos Bank, announced today that it will host a conference call on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET (2:00 PM PT) to discuss financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2023 ended September 30, 2022.
LAS VEGAS, September 26, 2022--Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX) ("Axos" or the "Company"), parent of Axos Bank (the "Bank"), announced that the Company made the 2022 Piper Sandler ("Piper Sandler) Sm-All Stars. This is the seventh time the Company has received this recognition since 2013.
LAS VEGAS, August 24, 2022--Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX) ("Axos" or the "Company"), parent of Axos Bank (the "Bank"), announced the election of Roque A. Santi as an independent director of the Board of Directors of the Company and the Bank, effective August 22, 2022. Mr. Santi has extensive accounting, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, and public board experience.
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you buy good businesses at...
AX Price Returns