Axos Financial, Inc. (AX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.4% of US stocks.
- AX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.27% of US stocks).
AX Stock Summary
- AX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 81.61 -- higher than 74.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.52 for AXOS FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 91.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AX is more volatile than just 23.41% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXOS FINANCIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESQ, MNSB, BWFG, UBCP, and HFBL.
- AX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AXOS FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to axosfinancial.com.
AX Valuation Summary
- AX's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 20.69% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 217 months, AX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 27.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AX.
AX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.82%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 63.66%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.47%.
The table below shows AX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.3% of graded US stocks.
- AX's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EGBN, AGM, and HAFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AX.
The table below shows AX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.14||52-week high||$56.50|
|Prev. close||$50.49||52-week low||$33.91|
|Day high||$51.46||Avg. volume||318,013|
|50-day MA||$40.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.24||Market Cap||3.07B|
Axos Financial, Inc. (AX) Company Bio
Axos Financial (formerly BofI Holding, Inc.) provides financing for single and multifamily residential properties, small-to-medium size businesses in target sectors, and selected specialty finance receivables. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AX Latest Social Stream
View Full AX Social Stream
Latest AX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXOS FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AX as an investment opportunity.
Axos Financial (NYSE:AX) jumps 15% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind three-year shareholder returns
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
Stocks are mostly lower midday despite better-than-expected economic growth.
Online banking pioneer Axos Financial (NYSE: AX) did better than expected in its most recent quarter and says credit quality remains strong. Axos, which was founded in 1999 as Bank of Internet and was one of the first online banks, earned $1.38 per share in its fiscal second quarter, well ahead of the $1.22 per share analysts had expected. Net interest margin, the difference between the rate that Axos is paying out to depositors and charging borrowers, was 4.49% for the quarter, up from 4.1% a year ago.
Axos Financial (AX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.20% and 5.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAS VEGAS, January 26, 2023--Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX) ("Axos"), today announced unaudited financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended December 31, 2022. Net income was $81.6 million, an increase of 34% from $60.8 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. Diluted earnings per share were $1.35, an increase of $0.35, or 35%, as compared to diluted earnings per share of $1.00 for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
AX Price Returns