Axos Financial, Inc. (AX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AX POWR Grades
- AX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 66.47% of US stocks.
- AX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AX Stock Summary
- AX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.44%, Axos Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.23% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AX comes in at 11.66% -- higher than that of 82.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBBK, MNSB, PGC, HFBL, and WAL.
- AX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axos Financial Inc's official web site, go to axosfinancial.com.
AX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AX's price/sales ratio is 291.67% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 199 months, AX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.3.
- Over the past 199 months, AX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AX.
AX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 141.36%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.06%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -7.32%.
The table below shows AX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.83||52-week high||$54.36|
|Prev. close||$47.69||52-week low||$21.27|
|Day high||$47.67||Avg. volume||288,183|
|50-day MA||$47.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.63||Market Cap||2.77B|
Axos Financial, Inc. (AX) Company Bio
Axos Financial (formerly BofI Holding, Inc.) provides financing for single and multifamily residential properties, small-to-medium size businesses in target sectors, and selected specialty finance receivables. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
AX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AX Latest Social Stream
View Full AX Social Stream
Latest AX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axos Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AX as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, August 02, 2021--Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX) ("Axos" or the "Company"), parent of Axos Bank, announced today that it has closed its acquisition of E*TRADE Advisor Services ("EAS"), the registered investment advisor ("RIA") custody business Morgan Stanley acquired in its acquisition of E*TRADE Financial Corporation in 2020. EAS had approximately $24.8 billion of assets under custody, including $1.2 billion of client cash sweeps, at July 30, 2021. EAS has been rebranded Axos Advisor
Axos Financial, Inc. ( NYSE:AX ) last week reported its latest full-year results, which makes it a good time for...
Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE:AX) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Johnny Lai - IR Greg Garrabrants - President and CEO Andy Micheletti - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Andrew Leisch - Piper Sandler Marla Backer - Sidoti Gary Tenner - D.A. Davidson...
AX earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Axos Financial (AX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.98% and -0.91%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AX Price Returns