Axos Financial, Inc. (AX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
AX Stock Summary
- AX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 182.8 -- higher than 86.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Axos Financial Inc is higher than 91.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- AX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axos Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EGBN, MNSB, EPAC, ESQ, and ASPU.
- Visit AX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to axosfinancial.com.
AX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AX's price/earnings ratio is 27.27% higher, now standing at 14.
- AX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.9 over the prior 200 months.
- AX's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AX.
AX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.71%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 33.13%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 114.8%.
The table below shows AX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.3% of graded US stocks.
- AX's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- EGBN, AGM, and HAFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AX.
The table below shows AX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.30||52-week high||$62.44|
|Prev. close||$36.65||52-week low||$34.11|
|Day high||$36.64||Avg. volume||380,864|
|50-day MA||$41.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.39||Market Cap||2.17B|
Axos Financial, Inc. (AX) Company Bio
Axos Financial (formerly BofI Holding, Inc.) provides financing for single and multifamily residential properties, small-to-medium size businesses in target sectors, and selected specialty finance receivables. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AX Latest Social Stream
View Full AX Social Stream
Latest AX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axos Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AX as an investment opportunity.
Because the buy now, pay later business model relies upon unsecured consumer credit, it is especially vulnerable during economic downturns, making these companies highly risky investments right now. In this segment from "The Future of Fintech," recorded on Feb. 3, Motley Fool contributors Matt Frankel, Jason Hall, and Danny Vena share their reservations about the buy now, pay later space in general. Matt Frankel: With Buy Now Pay Later, this is just more of a discussion of the industry trends in general, because Buy Now Pay Later has exploded worldwide over the past few years.
Axos Financial (NYSE:AX) priced public offering of $150M in principal amount of the company's 4.00% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes due 2032. The notes will bear annual interest at 4%, payable semi-annually in arrears commencing on Sep.1, 2022. From and including Mar. 1, 2027 to, but excluding Mar. 1, 2032, or the...
LAS VEGAS, February 17, 2022--Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX) ("Axos" or the "Company"), parent of Axos Bank (the "Bank"), announced today the pricing of a public offering of $150 million in aggregate principal amount of the Company’s 4.00% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes due 2032 (the "Notes"). The Notes will bear interest at a rate of 4.00% per year, payable semi-annually in arrears on March 1 and September 1 of each year, beginning on September 1, 2022. From and including March 1, 2
Axos Financial (NYSE:AX) declares CAD0.05/share monthly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 1.07% Payable March 15; for shareholders of record Feb. 28; ex-div Feb. 25. See AX Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The banking business is all about hitting your numbers, and Axos Financial (NYSE: AX) is doing so with flying colors. In this episode of "Beat and Raise," Fool contributors Jason Hall and Brian Withers discuss Axos' latest report, and Jason shares why he's so fond of the stock right now. Jason Hall: Yeah, so I've just been like the bank guy here lately, I'm doing my best Matt Frankel impersonation here.
AX Price Returns