Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
AXAS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.02, Abraxas Petroleum Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.9% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.31, Abraxas Petroleum Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Abraxas Petroleum Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,642.76%; that's higher than 99.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Abraxas Petroleum Corp are IRDM, XELA, QES, UNT, and CDE.
- Visit AXAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abraxaspetroleum.com.
AXAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.13||52-week high||$1.55|
|Prev. close||$0.14||52-week low||$0.09|
|Day high||$0.13||Avg. volume||2,695,556|
|50-day MA||$0.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.42||Market Cap||22.31M|
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS) Company Bio
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploitation, development, and production of oil and gas properties in the United States. The company operates oil and gas assets in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, and onshore Gulf Coast regions. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.