Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXAS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,117,736, Abraxas Petroleum Corp has a greater market value than only 2.81% of US stocks.
- AXAS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.34 -- higher than just 2.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Abraxas Petroleum Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 87.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Abraxas Petroleum Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CRK, BTU, NAT, NOMD, and TALO.
- Visit AXAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abraxaspetroleum.com.
AXAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AXAS's price/earnings ratio is 100.49% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- AXAS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 243 months.
- AXAS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXAS.
AXAS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13281.36%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 140.42%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -92.19%.
The table below shows AXAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.98% of graded US stocks.
- AXAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.368 -- ranking 67th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- REI, VNOM, and GTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXAS.
The table below shows AXAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.00||52-week high||$4.94|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$2.00||Avg. volume||86,334|
|50-day MA||$2.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.65||Market Cap||16.84M|
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS) Company Bio
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploitation, development, and production of oil and gas properties in the United States. The company operates oil and gas assets in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, and onshore Gulf Coast regions. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXAS Latest Social Stream
View Full AXAS Social Stream
Latest AXAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Abraxas Petroleum Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXAS as an investment opportunity.
SAN ANTONIO, January 03, 2022--Abraxas Petroleum Corporation, a Nevada corporation ("Abraxas" or the "Company") (OTCQX:AXAS), today announced (i) the cash sale of its Williston Basin assets to Lime Rock Resources for $87.2MM, (ii) the repayment of all of its revolving credit facility and (iii) the exchange of its entire Second Lien Term Loan held by Angelo Gordon Energy Funding, LLC ("Angelo Gordon" or "AG") into newly authorized Series A Preferred Stock. The transactions, which closed today, we
No summary available.
VOC Energy Trust (NYSE:VOC) and Abraxas Petroleum (NASDAQ:AXAS) are both small-cap oils/energy companies, but which is the better business? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their risk, institutional ownership, earnings, dividends, valuation, analyst recommendations and profitability. Valuation & Earnings This table compares VOC Energy Trust and Abraxas Petroleums top-line revenue, 
Delisting of Securities of Abraxas Petroleum Corporation and Sequential Brands Group, Inc. from The Nasdaq Stock Market
NEW YORK, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Nasdaq Stock Market announced today that it will delist the common stock of Abraxas Petroleum Corporation. Abraxas Petroleum Corporations common stock was suspended on August 4, 2021 and has not traded on Nasdaq since that time.
Evolve Transition Infrastructure, Abraxas Petroleum lead energy gainers; Zymergen, W&T Offshore among major losers
No summary available.
AXAS Price Returns
Continue Researching AXASWant to do more research on Abraxas Petroleum Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Abraxas Petroleum Corp (AXAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Abraxas Petroleum Corp (AXAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Abraxas Petroleum Corp (AXAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch