Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXAS Stock Summary
- AXAS's current price/earnings ratio is 2.49, which is higher than only 2.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, ABRAXAS PETROLEUM CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 0.86% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AXAS comes in at 96.07% -- higher than that of 98.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WH, PW, NRP, TH, and ACM.
- Visit AXAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.abraxaspetroleum.com.
AXAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, AXAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 89.16% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- AXAS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXAS.
AXAS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 67.74%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 69.08%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -19.98%.
The table below shows AXAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXAS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.98% of graded US stocks.
- AXAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.368 -- ranking 67th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- REI, VNOM, and GTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXAS.
The table below shows AXAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$4.94|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||15,635|
|50-day MA||$0.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.43||Market Cap||93.15M|
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS) Company Bio
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploitation, development, and production of oil and gas properties in the United States. The company operates oil and gas assets in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, and onshore Gulf Coast regions. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXAS Latest Social Stream
View Full AXAS Social Stream
Latest AXAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ABRAXAS PETROLEUM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXAS as an investment opportunity.
These are the best penny stocks under $1 to buy now.
U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GROW ) will pay a dividend of US$0.0075 on the 27th of June. Including this...
SAN ANTONIO, February 28, 2022--Abraxas Petroleum Corporation ("Abraxas" or the "Company") (OTCQX:AXAS) today provided the following reserve and operational update. Note that all annual reserve comparisons stated below are for Delaware Basin assets only (all sold Bakken assets were removed from the December 31, 2020 totals). Highlights include:
AXAS Price Returns
Continue Researching AXASWant to do more research on Abraxas Petroleum Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Abraxas Petroleum Corp (AXAS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Abraxas Petroleum Corp (AXAS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Abraxas Petroleum Corp (AXAS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch