Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (AXDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXDX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AXDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXDX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AXDX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.56% of US stocks).
AXDX Stock Summary
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.03% of US listed stocks.
- AXDX's price/sales ratio is 38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.7% of US stocks.
- AXDX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.8% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Accelerate Diagnostics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSGE, XOMA, EB, HTBX, and VVNT.
- Visit AXDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to acceleratediagnostics.com.
AXDX Valuation Summary
- AXDX's price/sales ratio is 38.1; this is 221.52% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AXDX's price/sales ratio has moved up 28.1 over the prior 243 months.
- AXDX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXDX.
AXDX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 2136.15%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26.58%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -44.76%.
The table below shows AXDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.24||52-week high||$17.82|
|Prev. close||$7.06||52-week low||$6.44|
|Day high||$7.25||Avg. volume||359,558|
|50-day MA||$7.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.74||Market Cap||441.96M|
Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (AXDX) Company Bio
Accelerate Diagnostics is an in vitro diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing innovative systems for the rapid identification and antimicrobial susceptibility testing of infectious pathogens. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Tucson, Arizona.
AXDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXDX Latest Social Stream
View Full AXDX Social Stream
Latest AXDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accelerate Diagnostics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXDX as an investment opportunity.
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Prominent Players Analysis: Bruker (US), Roche Diagnostics Limited (Switzerland), Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (US)
The antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is projected to reach USD 4.2 billion by 2025 from USD 3.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Growth of the market is mainly attributed to the technological advancements; increasing incidences of infectious diseases, and growing public and private investments, funding, and grants are 
Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. announced today that management will host a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to review 2021 second quarter financial results.
Investors were encouraged by a recent award the company received in the effort to diagnose and treat sepsis more rapidly.
Accelerate Diagnostics Launches a Fast Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test for Use with Existing ID Systems in the United States
TUCSON, Ariz., July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXDX) today announced the launch of a new IVD configuration of its Accelerate PhenoTest® BC kit in the United States. With this launch, the Company now provides two solutions for fast sepsis testing. The new
New Accelerate Pheno® Landmark Study Validates Important Clinical Benefits to Be Presented at ECCMID 2021
TUCSON, Ariz. , June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXDX ) today announced that it will have 3 data presentations from its Improving Outcomes and Antibiotic Stewardship (IOAS) Study at the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) to be held July 912, 2021. The purpose of this landmark study is to compare data before and after implementation of the Accelerate Pheno system across several hospitals to determine the effects of the system on treating patients with bloodstream infections. The ePoster presentations are from real-world clinical use of the Accelerate Pheno system in diverse health systems and include endpoints for microbiology test turnaround time, antimicrobial use, and a subgroup analysis that measured 30-day mor...
AXDX Price Returns
Continue Researching AXDXWant to see what other sources are saying about Accelerate Diagnostics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch