Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (AXDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXDX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AXDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.96% of US stocks.
- AXDX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AXDX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.5% of US stocks).
AXDX Stock Summary
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.03% of US listed stocks.
- AXDX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AXDX comes in at -44.31% -- higher than that of only 9.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Accelerate Diagnostics Inc are COUP, QNST, PLUG, UCL, and QLYS.
- AXDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Accelerate Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to acceleratediagnostics.com.
AXDX Valuation Summary
- AXDX's EV/EBIT ratio is -7.4; this is 125.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AXDX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AXDX's price/sales ratio has gone up 16.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXDX.
AXDX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -52.02%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -10.78%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3240.88%.
The table below shows AXDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXDX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.75% of graded US stocks.
- AXDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.125 -- ranking 68th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AATC, TMO, and BMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXDX.
The table below shows AXDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$9.36|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||431,894|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.15||Market Cap||42.49M|
Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (AXDX) Company Bio
Accelerate Diagnostics is an in vitro diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing innovative systems for the rapid identification and antimicrobial susceptibility testing of infectious pathogens. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Tucson, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXDX Latest Social Stream
View Full AXDX Social Stream
Latest AXDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Accelerate Diagnostics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXDX as an investment opportunity.
Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXDX) announced today that management will host a conference call on Wednesday, March 8, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to review 2021 fourth quarter and full year financial results.
Accelerate Diagnostics (AXDX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Sensus Healthcare, Inc. (SRTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 128.57% and 18.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Accelerate Diagnostics to Participate in BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference on February 16, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXDX) announced today that the company is scheduled to present virtually at the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference on February 16, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Every investor in Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AXDX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
AXDX Price Returns
Continue Researching AXDXWant to see what other sources are saying about Accelerate Diagnostics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch