Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (AXDX): Price and Financial Metrics
AXDX Stock Summary
- AXDX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 250.34 -- higher than 83.87% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AXDX's price/sales ratio is 133.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.21% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Accelerate Diagnostics Inc comes in at 28.19%, a number that bests 82.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Accelerate Diagnostics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DMRC, SENS, RKDA, SBBP, and OOMA.
- AXDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Accelerate Diagnostics Inc's official web site, go to acceleratediagnostics.com.
AXDX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.32||52-week high||$24.00|
|Prev. close||$14.65||52-week low||$14.06|
|Day high||$15.35||Avg. volume||211,853|
|50-day MA||$16.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.05||Market Cap||782.52M|
Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (AXDX) Company Bio
Accelerate Diagnostics is an in vitro diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing innovative systems for the rapid identification and antimicrobial susceptibility testing of infectious pathogens. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Tucson, Arizona.