Axogen, Inc. (AXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXGN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AXGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXGN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AXGN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
AXGN Stock Summary
- AXGN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 139.12 -- higher than 79.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AXGN's went public 31.22 years ago, making it older than 84.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,810.96%, Axogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.97% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Axogen Inc are XXII, ALKS, REFR, CUTR, and FLNT.
- Visit AXGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axogeninc.com.
AXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.56||52-week high||$23.94|
|Prev. close||$19.69||52-week low||$8.77|
|Day high||$20.57||Avg. volume||243,979|
|50-day MA||$19.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.17||Market Cap||843.02M|
Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) Company Bio
AxoGen, Inc. operates as a medical technology company. It offers a portfolio of nerve repair solutions for various surgical peripheral nerve repair needs. The company is based in Alachua, Florida.
AXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full AXGN Social Stream
Latest AXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXGN as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by AxoGen, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
AxoGen (AXGN) lost ~3.6% in the post-market after announcing its decision to suspend the market availability of Avive Soft Tissue Membrane (Avive) effective June 1, subject to ongoing discussions with the FDA on its regulatory classification.The decision not to market Avive, a product sold by the company since 2016, was not “based on any...
Axogen Inc (NASDAQ: AXGN ) has announced to suspend the market availability of Avive Soft Tissue Membrane (Avive) effective June 1, pending ongoing discussions with the FDA regarding the regulatory classification of Avive, according to SEC filing . This announcement applies only to Avive, representing approximately 5% of Company revenue and has no impact on any other Axogen product, including the Avance Nerve Graft. In a written agreement with the FDA, Axogen can continue legally market Avance as … Full story available on Benzinga.com
AxoGen (AXGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 52.94% and 8.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALACHUA, Fla. and TAMPA, Fla., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXGN), a global leader in developing and marketing innovative surgical solutions for peripheral nerve injuries, today reported financial results and business highlights for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Business Highlights Net revenue was $31.0 million during the quarter, a 28% increase compared to first quarter 2020 revenue of $24.3 million.Gross margin was 83.3% for the quarter, compared to 80.1% in the first quarter of 2020.Net loss for the quarter was $6.7 million, or $0.16 per share, compared to a net loss of $8.2 million, or $0.21 per share, in the first quarter of 2020.Adjusted net loss was $3.1 million for the quarter, or $0.08 per share, compa...
AXGN Price Returns