Axogen, Inc. (AXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXGN POWR Grades
- AXGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.47% of US stocks.
- AXGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AXGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.1% of US stocks).
AXGN Stock Summary
- Axogen Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 29.78%, Axogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 77.91% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AXGN is more volatile than 89.58% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axogen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSII, BIOC, TRUE, REKR, and VAPO.
- Visit AXGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axogeninc.com.
AXGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AXGN's price/earnings ratio is 187.67% lower, now standing at -32.
- Over the past 243 months, AXGN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 29.1.
- Over the past 243 months, AXGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXGN.
AXGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.98%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -75.15%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 37.09%.
The table below shows AXGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.98% of graded US stocks.
- AXGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.65 -- ranking 58th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ADMT, NDRA, and APYX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXGN.
The table below shows AXGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.72||52-week high||$22.82|
|Prev. close||$9.58||52-week low||$6.87|
|Day high||$9.82||Avg. volume||346,053|
|50-day MA||$8.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.96||Market Cap||408.06M|
Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) Company Bio
AxoGen, Inc. operates as a medical technology company. It offers a portfolio of nerve repair solutions for various surgical peripheral nerve repair needs. The company is based in Alachua, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full AXGN Social Stream
Latest AXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXGN as an investment opportunity.
AxoGen, Inc. (AXGN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 16:30 ET Company Participants Ed Joyce - Director, IR Karen Zaderej - Chairman, President & CEO Peter Mariani - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants David Turkaly - JMP Securities\ Erin Broderick - SVB Leerink Presentation Operator Greetings. Welcome...
AxoGen (AXGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.46% and 0.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ALACHUA, Fla. and TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXGN), a global leader in developing and marketing innovative surgical solutions for peripheral nerve injuries, today reported financial results and business highlights for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 and Business Highlights Net revenue was $31.5 million during the fourth quarter, a 3% decrease compared to fourth-quarter 2020 revenue of $32.5 million.Fourth qua
Maria Martinez is the chief human resources officer for Axogen, a publicly traded biotechnology company headquartered in Alachua with a local campus in Tampa.
AxoGen (AXGN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AXGN Price Returns