Axogen, Inc. (AXGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXGN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AXGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXGN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- AXGN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.77% of US stocks).
AXGN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 101.08, Axogen Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.57% of US stocks.
- Axogen Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.04% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 100.53%, Axogen Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AWH, REKR, XXII, BIOL, and VAPO.
- Visit AXGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axogeninc.com.
AXGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AXGN's price/earnings ratio is 187.67% lower, now standing at -32.
- Over the past 243 months, AXGN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 29.1.
- Over the past 243 months, AXGN's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXGN.
AXGN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 300.35%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.92%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -37.88%.
The table below shows AXGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.76% of graded US stocks.
- AXGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.65 -- ranking 59th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ADMT, NDRA, and APYX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXGN.
The table below shows AXGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.30||52-week high||$23.94|
|Prev. close||$16.40||52-week low||$11.04|
|Day high||$16.53||Avg. volume||205,613|
|50-day MA||$17.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.19||Market Cap||674.77M|
Axogen, Inc. (AXGN) Company Bio
AxoGen, Inc. operates as a medical technology company. It offers a portfolio of nerve repair solutions for various surgical peripheral nerve repair needs. The company is based in Alachua, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXGN Latest Social Stream
View Full AXGN Social Stream
Latest AXGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXGN as an investment opportunity.
Industry leading nerve repair surgeons will share best practices and case studies during symposium sessionALACHUA, Fla. and TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXGN), a global leader in developing and marketing innovative surgical solutions for damage or discontinuity to peripheral nerves, announced that it will participate in the 76th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH) being held in San Francisco from September 30-October 2, 2
RECON is a pivotal study supporting the Company’s Biologics License Application (BLA) for Avance® Nerve GraftALACHUA, Fla. and TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axogen, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXGN), a global leader in developing and marketing innovative surgical solutions for damage or discontinuity to peripheral nerves, today announced that the RECON Clinical Study supporting its Biologics License Application (BLA) for Avance Nerve Graft has completed follow-up of study subjects. RECON rea
A look at the shareholders of AxoGen, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AXGN ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. , Aug. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BioFlorida has announced five new board members who will support the organization''s effort to grow the life sciences industry in Florida . "The life sciences industry in Florida is vibrant, and we''re excited to welcome Thomas Equels of AIM ImmunoTech, Mark Friedman , PhD of Axogen, Geoff Green of Longeveron, Adam Grossman of ADMA Biologics, and Joe Sardano of Sensus Healthcare," said Nancy Bryan , President and CEO of BioFlorida. "Our new board members are leaders in their fields with a passion to unite with our diverse Board of Directors representing the various sectors and regions in Florida with a collective goal to advance the impressive, diverse life sciences ecosystem." Today, the life sciences industry in the state represent...
AXGN earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
AXGN Price Returns