American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
AXL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for AXL as an investment opportunity.
- AXL has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of AXL is greater than 13.36% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- AXL has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 22% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 72.73% of Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of AXL is greater than 66.39% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of AXL is lower than 34.11% of all US stocks.
- AXL has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In the Automobiles and Trucks industry, THRM, WKHS and MTOR are the three stocks most similar to American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
Is AXL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!