American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXL POWR Grades
- AXL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AXL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.79% of US stocks).
AXL Stock Summary
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.4% of US listed stocks.
- AXL's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.49% of US stocks.
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPRE, CHRA, POST, BERY, and CNK.
- AXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.aam.com.
AXL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AXL's price/earnings ratio is 74.23% lower, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 243 months, AXL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- AXL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXL.
AXL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 100.38%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.12%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -15.94%.
The table below shows AXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85% of graded US stocks.
- AXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.941 -- ranking 34th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- STRT, MTOR, and UFAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXL.
The table below shows AXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.45||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$7.53||52-week low||$6.36|
|Day high||$7.74||Avg. volume||1,869,240|
|50-day MA||$7.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.55||Market Cap||852.92M|
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) Company Bio
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings designs, engineers, validates, and manufactures driveline and drivetrain systems, and related components and chassis modules for the automotive industry. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXL Latest Social Stream
View Full AXL Social Stream
Latest AXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXL as an investment opportunity.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AAM), (NYSE: AXL) will participate in Citi's 2022 Global Industrial Tech and Mobility Conference on February 24, which will be held virtually. AAM is scheduled to present at 1:00 p.m. ET.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AAM), (NYSE: AXL) will participate in the Wolfe Global Auto, Auto Tech, and Mobility Conference on February 23, which will be held virtually. AAM is scheduled to present at 10:15 a.m. ET.
Major players in the passenger car aftermarket market are Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Continental AG, 3M company, Delphi Automotive PLC. , ZF friedrichshafen AG, Magneti Marelli S. p. A, Cooper tire & Rubber Company, Federal -Mogul Corporation, Goodyear tire & rubber company, Aisin Seiki Co, Valeo; Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, Aptiv PLC, MAHLE GmbH, Schaeffler AG, ACDelco, Mobileye, Eaton, Schaeffler Technologies AG, Lear Corporation, Yazaki Corp, Akebono Brake Corporation, American Axle & Manufacturing, Bridgestone Corporation, Gates Corporation, Hyundai Mobis Co. Major players in the passenger car aftermarket market are Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Continental AG, 3M company, Delphi Automotive PLC. , ZF friedrichshafen AG, Magneti Marelli S. p. A, Cooper tire &...
The ongoing chip shortage hits American Axle's (AXL) fourth-quarter earnings and revenues. Its sales and EBITDA decrease year over year across segments.
Full story available on Benzinga.com
AXL Price Returns
Continue Researching AXLWant to do more research on American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch