American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AXL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.11% of US stocks.
- AXL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- AXL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.11% of US stocks).
AXL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AXL is 12.38 -- better than 97.92% of US stocks.
- AXL's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.39% of US stocks.
- AXL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHRA, LW, DK, CPS, and ARCO.
- AXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.aam.com.
AXL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AXL's price/earnings ratio is 74.23% lower, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 243 months, AXL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- AXL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXL.
AXL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 82.7%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 160.57%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 97.92%.
The table below shows AXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85% of graded US stocks.
- AXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.941 -- ranking 34th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- STRT, MTOR, and UFAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXL.
The table below shows AXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.31||52-week high||$13.06|
|Prev. close||$8.53||52-week low||$7.90|
|Day high||$8.55||Avg. volume||1,225,602|
|50-day MA||$9.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.74||Market Cap||947.85M|
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) Company Bio
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings designs, engineers, validates, and manufactures driveline and drivetrain systems, and related components and chassis modules for the automotive industry. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXL Latest Social Stream
View Full AXL Social Stream
Latest AXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXL as an investment opportunity.
ALK, AXL, and ZNH have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on January 11, 2022
Investment company Silverleafe Capital Partners, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Amazon.com Inc, Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, Pacer Lunt Large Cap Alternator ETF, Fidelity MSCI Industrials Index ETF, First Trust NASDAQ CEA Cybersecurity ETF, sells Quadratic Interest Rate Volatility And Inflation H, BTC iShares MSCI EMU ETF, Lockheed Martin Corp, Defiance Hotel, Airline, and Cruise ETF, Direxion Daily FTSE Europe Bull 3x Shares during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filing
REE Automotive LTD (NASDAQ: REE) and American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AAM), (NYSE: AXL) will host an in-person CES event on January 5 at 12:15 p.m. PT at the REE booth located in the Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall, Space #4865. AAM and REE will discuss how their strong collaboration and partnership is well positioned to take advantage of the fast-growing electrification market. AAM's highly advanced, power-dense, and fully integrated 3-in-1 electric drive technology is suppor
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AXL) was the target of unusually large options trading on Monday. Investors purchased 6,069 put options on the stock. This is an increase of 1,614% compared to the typical daily volume of 354 put options. AXL stock opened at $8.72 on Wednesday. American Axle & Manufacturing has a twelve  The post American Axle & Manufacturing Sees Unusually Large Options Volume (NYSE:AXL) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans Purchases 13,551 Shares of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AXL)
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans lifted its position in shares of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AXL) by 4.9% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 292,484 shares of the auto parts companys stock after purchasing an additional 13,551 shares during the 
AXL Price Returns
Continue Researching AXLWant to do more research on American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch