American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXL POWR Grades
- AXL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AXL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.49% of US stocks).
AXL Stock Summary
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.41% of US listed stocks.
- AXL's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.02% of US stocks.
- AXL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IGT, ADS, TK, GTT, and BBU.
- AXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.aam.com.
AXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.15||52-week high||$13.06|
|Prev. close||$11.88||52-week low||$4.82|
|Day high||$12.15||Avg. volume||1,790,986|
|50-day MA||$10.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.89||Market Cap||1.38B|
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) Company Bio
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings designs, engineers, validates, and manufactures driveline and drivetrain systems, and related components and chassis modules for the automotive industry. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Detroit, Michigan.
AXL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 20.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AXL, they are:
- 27% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 4.55% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 94.89% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXL Latest Social Stream
View Full AXL Social Stream
Latest AXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXL as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL) closed at $12.42 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.73% move from the prior day.
Here we have picked five stocks trading at a discount, AN, HIBB, AXL, DOW, and BERY
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings (AXL).
American Axle (AXL) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
AXL Price Returns
Continue Researching AXLWant to do more research on American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc (AXL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch