Axon Enterprise Inc. (AXON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXON POWR Grades
- AXON scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.55% of US stocks.
- AXON's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AXON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.12% of US stocks).
AXON Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Axon Enterprise Inc is higher than 93.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For AXON, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axon Enterprise Inc is reporting a growth rate of 2,147.26%; that's higher than 98.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Axon Enterprise Inc are VUZI, VLDR, LGVN, PLTR, and TTD.
- Visit AXON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axon.com.
AXON Valuation Summary
- AXON's price/earnings ratio is -173.5; this is 766.03% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AXON's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.8.
- AXON's price/earnings ratio has moved down 106.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXON.
AXON Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.04%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 343.74%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -21.41%.
The table below shows AXON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.9% of graded US stocks.
- AXON's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 8th of 12 Defense stocks.
- LMT, KTOS, and VSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXON.
The table below shows AXON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.64||52-week high||$209.00|
|Prev. close||$95.00||52-week low||$82.49|
|Day high||$96.22||Avg. volume||470,187|
|50-day MA||$100.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$140.02||Market Cap||6.79B|
Axon Enterprise Inc. (AXON) Company Bio
Axovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for the treatment of dementia, a condition characterized by significant decline in mental capacity and impaired daily function. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXON Latest Social Stream
View Full AXON Social Stream
Latest AXON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axon Enterprise Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXON as an investment opportunity.
The defense industry produces modern weaponry, including combat vehicles, ships, bombers, and fighter jets. Companies in the industry also offer cybersecurity, information technology (IT), analytics, robotics, and intelligence systems. Its primary customer is the U.S. government, but it also sells its products and services to foreign governments and law enforcement agencies.
Global tensions are rising after Russia invaded Ukraine.
Axon (AXON) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 187.50% and 7.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Axon Reports 2021 Results: Third Straight Year of 25%+ Revenue Growth
In this article, we discuss the 10 new stocks that Cathie Wood added to her portfolio in Q4 2021. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of ARK Investment Management’s investment strategy, and go directly to Cathie Wood’s Latest Portfolio: 5 New Stock Picks. Cathie Wood is the CEO, CIO, and founder of ARK Investment Management. Starting […]
AXON Price Returns