Axon Enterprise Inc. (AXON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXON POWR Grades
- AXON scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.72% of US stocks.
- AXON's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AXON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.55% of US stocks).
AXON Stock Summary
- AXON's current price/earnings ratio is 125.37, which is higher than 96.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AXON is currently 111.76, higher than 96.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, AXON has reported earnings growth of -230.96%, putting it ahead of only 6.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AXON ENTERPRISE INC are BZ, AEHR, ALGM, CVLT, and QLYS.
- Visit AXON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axon.com.
AXON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AXON's price/earnings ratio is 514.71% higher, now standing at 125.4.
- AXON's price/earnings ratio has moved up 104.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXON.
AXON Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 26.88%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 419.15%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 237.56%.
The table below shows AXON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.9% of graded US stocks.
- AXON's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 8th of 12 Defense stocks.
- LMT, KTOS, and VSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXON.
The table below shows AXON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.43||52-week high||$193.85|
|Prev. close||$184.01||52-week low||$82.49|
|Day high||$176.90||Avg. volume||452,609|
|50-day MA||$150.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$123.05||Market Cap||12.06B|
Axon Enterprise Inc. (AXON) Company Bio
Axovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for the treatment of dementia, a condition characterized by significant decline in mental capacity and impaired daily function. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXON Latest Social Stream
View Full AXON Social Stream
Latest AXON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXON ENTERPRISE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXON as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Axon Enterprise, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AXON ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We can...
It was a mixed week, but with a clear winner for the portfolio: Clear Secure, which popped double-digits.
Axon Enterprise (NASDAQ:AXON) is one of those companies that most won't recognize immediately until they find out what it makes. The maker of the Taser line of defense tools is enjoying a nice surge in today's trading session. Axon's surge came with its earnings report, which saw the company beat earnings and revenue expectations while hiking its full-year revenue guidance. The company posted $0.60 per share in earnings, which readily beat TipRanks projections that called for $0.49 per share. It's a bit of a lag behind last year's figures, which saw the company post $1.17 per share. Revenue, meanwhile, was a different—and better—story. The company posted $311.
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: LiveRamp Holdings (RAMP), Plug Power (PLUG) and Axon Enterprise (AXON)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on LiveRamp Holdings (RAMP – Research Report), Plug Power (PLUG – Research Report) and Axon Enterprise (AXON – Research Report). LiveRamp Holdings (RAMP) In a report released today, Stan Zlotsky from Morgan Stanley maintained a Buy rating on LiveRamp Holdings, with a price target of $29.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $19.10, close to its 52-week low of $15.37. According to TipRanks.com, Zlotsky is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 4.0% and a 56.5% success rate.
In preparation of the midterm election and CPI report, I’ve taken a close look at the latest data on institutional buying pressure and each company’s fundamental health in Portfolio Grader on 99 blue chip stocks over the weekend.
AXON Price Returns