Axon Enterprise Inc. (AXON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXON POWR Grades
- AXON scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.92% of US stocks.
- AXON's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- AXON ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
AXON Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Axon Enterprise Inc is higher than 93.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For AXON, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axon Enterprise Inc is reporting a growth rate of 249.31%; that's higher than 91.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSI, DNMR, GDRX, OPEN, and CSCW.
- AXON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axon Enterprise Inc's official web site, go to www.axon.com.
AXON Valuation Summary
- AXON's price/earnings ratio is -173.5; this is 766.03% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AXON's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.8.
- AXON's price/earnings ratio has moved down 106.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXON.
AXON Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 169.44%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -21.41%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.65%.
The table below shows AXON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXON has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.9% of graded US stocks.
- AXON's asset turnover comes in at 0.577 -- ranking 8th of 12 Defense stocks.
- LMT, KTOS, and VSTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXON.
The table below shows AXON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.17||52-week high||$212.37|
|Prev. close||$143.65||52-week low||$121.09|
|Day high||$143.13||Avg. volume||684,190|
|50-day MA||$159.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$164.90||Market Cap||9.39B|
Axon Enterprise Inc. (AXON) Company Bio
Axovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for the treatment of dementia, a condition characterized by significant decline in mental capacity and impaired daily function. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXON Latest Social Stream
View Full AXON Social Stream
Latest AXON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axon Enterprise Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXON as an investment opportunity.
The defense industry produces modern weaponry, including combat vehicles, ships, bombers, and fighter jets. Companies in the industry also offer cybersecurity, information technology (IT), analytics, robotics, and intelligence systems. Its primary customer is the U.S. government, but it also sells its products and services to foreign governments and law enforcement agencies.
Axon (Nasdaq: AXON), the global leader in connected public safety technologies, today announced that the Dutch National Police (DNP) will equip officers in basic policing across the country with TASER conducted energy devices (CEDs) as a critical safety and de-escalation tool to safely handle situations and reduce injuries to officers and the public.
I own 30 stocks in my retirement account. Some of the companies are promising, but still have a lot to prove. Individually, each of those accounts for just a small percentage of the value of my overall portfolio.
Every investor in Axon Enterprise, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AXON ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Heading into the final month of the year, join Brian Stoffel as he shares with host Emily Flippen the one mid-cap stock he'd never give up. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. Today is Wednesday, December 1st, and I'm your host, Emily Flippen.
AXON Price Returns