Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM): Price and Financial Metrics
AXSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.73||52-week high||$91.29|
|Prev. close||$73.70||52-week low||$38.87|
|Day high||$75.48||Avg. volume||873,322|
|50-day MA||$75.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.90||Market Cap||3.53B|
AXSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXSM POWR Grades
- AXSM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 55.39% of US stocks.
- AXSM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AXSM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.5% of US stocks).
AXSM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.28, AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.27% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 96.15%, AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.24% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AXSM's revenue has grown 1,969.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.55% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FUBO, AEYE, RUM, ACON, and PHUN.
- AXSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.axsome.com.
AXSM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AXSM's price/sales ratio is 382.5% higher, now standing at 19.3.
- Over the past 95 months, AXSM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXSM.
AXSM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -41.23%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 338.28%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -37.41%.
The table below shows AXSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXSM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.39% of graded US stocks.
- AXSM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PPBT, TEVA, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXSM.
The table below shows AXSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) Company Bio
Axsome Therapeutics Inc. focuses on developing therapies for the management of pain, neurological disorders, and other central nervous system. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York City, New York.
AXSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXSM Latest Social Stream
View Full AXSM Social Stream
Latest AXSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXSM as an investment opportunity.
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:AXSM ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 19.3x may look like a poor investment...
Let's discuss why Exelixis and Axsome are solid picks for investors. Exelixis is an oncology specialist best known for its blockbuster cancer drug Cabometyx. For instance, Exelixis recently settled a patent litigation lawsuit with Teva Pharmaceuticals that will stop the generic drugmaker from launching Cabometyx's generics before 2031.
Biotech stocks are a great way to grow your portfolio over time -- you can get in early on an innovator and benefit as it brings exciting candidates through the pipeline to commercialization. Crispr is a specialist in gene editing, or the repair of faulty genes responsible for disease. The company has reached an exciting moment, with the possibility of its first product launch just months away.
Axsome Therapeutics Highlights Commitment to Innovating Treatments for Mental Health Conditions with Presentations at Psych Congress 2023
Data presentations explore effects on patient-centric efficacy measures of treatments for patients with depression, and excessive sleepiness associated with obstructive sleep apnea and narcolepsy NEW YORK, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXSM), a biopharmaceutical company developing and delivering novel therapies for the management of central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced presentations of data from its CNS portfolio at the 2023 U.S. Psych C
NEW YORK, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXSM), a biopharmaceutical company developing and delivering novel therapies for the management of central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that Herriot Tabuteau, MD, Axsome’s Chief Executive Officer, will participate in three upcoming investor conferences in September. The presentation details are as follows: H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference, on September 12, 2023, at 12:30 p.m
AXSM Price Returns