Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXSM POWR Grades
- AXSM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 47.1% of US stocks.
- AXSM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AXSM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AXSM Stock Summary
- AXSM's price/sales ratio is 126.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.46%, AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.9% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AXSM's revenue has grown 191% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.68% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESTC, PCOR, SUMO, ASAN, and NEWR.
- AXSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.axsome.com.
AXSM Valuation Summary
- AXSM's price/earnings ratio is -15.4; this is 166.38% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 85 months, AXSM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXSM.
AXSM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -88.97%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -245.77%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -231.56%.
The table below shows AXSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXSM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.39% of graded US stocks.
- AXSM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PPBT, TEVA, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXSM.
The table below shows AXSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.97||52-week high||$79.68|
|Prev. close||$72.29||52-week low||$20.63|
|Day high||$73.76||Avg. volume||1,337,041|
|50-day MA||$51.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.93||Market Cap||3.13B|
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) Company Bio
Axsome Therapeutics Inc. focuses on developing therapies for the management of pain, neurological disorders, and other central nervous system. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXSM Latest Social Stream
View Full AXSM Social Stream
Latest AXSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXSM as an investment opportunity.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is extending its premarket losses, down 265 points at midday, as protests in China over the country's zero-Covid policy weigh on investor sentiment globally.
Eisai plans to share additional data about the Alzheimer’s disease treatment it's developing with Biogen this week.
Axsome Therapeutics Inc's (NASDAQ: AXSM) AXS-05 substantially and statistically significantly delayed the time to relapse and prevented relapse of agitation in patients with Alzheimer's disease, compared to placebo. The ACCORD Phase 3 trial represented a 3.6-fold lower relapse risk than the placebo. AXS-05 also met the key secondary endpoint of relapse prevention based on the relapse rates during the double-blind treatment period (7.5% of AXS-05 patients vs. 25.9% of placebo patients). Related:
Axsome Therapeutics Announces AXS-05 Achieves Primary Endpoint in the ACCORD Phase 3 Trial in Alzheimer’s Disease Agitation
AXS-05 statistically significantly delayed time to relapse of Alzheimer’s disease agitation versus placebo (p=0.014, primary endpoint) AXS-05 statistically significantly prevented relapse of Alzheimer’s disease agitation versus placebo (p=0.018, key secondary endpoint) Statistically significant improvement in Alzheimer’s disease agitation, as measured by the CMAI total score, starting at Week 1 with open-label AXS-05 (p<0.001 vs baseline, all timepoints) Improvement in Alzheimer’s disease agitat
Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC) shares have tumbled about 70% this year. Teladoc is making progress on its goal of "whole person" care -- from mental health to physical health. The telemedicine market is set to grow in the double digits this decade.
AXSM Price Returns