Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXSM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AXSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXSM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AXSM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.64% of US stocks).
AXSM Stock Summary
- AXSM's price/sales ratio is 54.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 90.47%, AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 467.33%, a number that bests 98.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC are MMAT, GTLB, PHR, OM, and MGNI.
- Visit AXSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axsome.com.
AXSM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AXSM's price/earnings ratio is 164.6% lower, now standing at -14.6.
- Over the past 89 months, AXSM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXSM.
AXSM Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -41.23%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 338.28%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -37.41%.
The table below shows AXSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXSM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.39% of graded US stocks.
- AXSM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PPBT, TEVA, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXSM.
The table below shows AXSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXSM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AXSM, see our AXSM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$86.21||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
AXSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.96||52-week high||$82.00|
|Prev. close||$62.01||52-week low||$20.63|
|Day high||$62.58||Avg. volume||982,668|
|50-day MA||$65.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.81||Market Cap||2.70B|
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM) Company Bio
Axsome Therapeutics Inc. focuses on developing therapies for the management of pain, neurological disorders, and other central nervous system. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXSM Latest Social Stream
View Full AXSM Social Stream
Latest AXSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXSOME THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXSM as an investment opportunity.
2 Biotech Stocks That Could Make You Richer
One is a well-established, large-cap drugmaker, while the other is still making a name for itself in the industry.
Got $2,000? 3 Growth Stocks to Buy That Could Double Your Money
There are no guarantees that any stock will generate huge returns. But the odds look pretty good for these three growth stocks.
3 Nasdaq Stocks on Watch This Week
The SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) meltdown is sure to ramp up volatility in U.S. stock markets this week. If this unexpected calamity turns out to be a localized event, for instance, the Federal Reserve could very well decide to hold off on additional rate hikes to avoid a steep correction in U.S. equity prices. Interest rate hikes, after all, were a key culprit in SVB's precipitous downfall.
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AXSM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AXSM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 27, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Axsome Therapeutics Conference Call. Currently, all participants are in listen-only mode. Later, there will be a question-and-answer session, and instructions will follow at that time. As a reminder, today’s conference is being recorded. I would now […]
Is Axsome Therapeutics Stock a Buy Now?
There were positive developments that helped lift Axsome Therapeutics in 2022; there will be more this year. Let's consider whether Axsome Therapeutics is worth investing in at current levels, or whether investors should wait for a better entry point. It became a commercial-stage biotech in 2022 thanks to the August approval of Auvelity, a fast-acting medicine for depression, and a therapy for narcolepsy called Sunosi it acquired in May 2022.
AXSM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...