Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. Common Shares (AXTA): Price and Financial Metrics
AXTA Stock Summary
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.47% of US listed stocks.
- AXTA's went public 5.26 years ago, making it older than merely 18.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.4 for Axalta Coating Systems Ltd; that's greater than it is for 80.31% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BWXT, JHX, GCP, IART, and NVT.
- AXTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's official web site, go to www.axalta.com.
AXTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.89||52-week high||$32.20|
|Prev. close||$29.75||52-week low||$23.34|
|Day high||$29.95||Avg. volume||2,367,984|
|50-day MA||$29.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.87||Market Cap||7.01B|
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. Common Shares (AXTA) Company Bio
Axalta Coating Systems specializes in coatings used in light OEM vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings and pipelines. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
AXTA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Axalta Coating Systems Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Axalta Coating Systems Ltd ranked in the 82st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 355%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Axalta Coating Systems Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.62 years, is 0.52% -- higher than 83.84% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, AXTA is generating more cash flow than 73.33% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|