Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AXTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.21% of US stocks.
- AXTA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AXTA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.8% of US stocks).
AXTA Stock Summary
- AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.98% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.05 for AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS LTD; that's greater than it is for 80.6% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AXTA comes in at 8.72% -- higher than that of 79.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be TWI, HAYW, JHX, CMCO, and MNTX.
- Visit AXTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axalta.com.
AXTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AXTA's price/sales ratio is 29.41% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 96 months, AXTA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTA.
AXTA Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -53.79%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.57%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.45%.
The table below shows AXTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.87% of graded US stocks.
- AXTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.608 -- ranking 49th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ROG, PPG, and WLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXTA.
The table below shows AXTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.68||52-week high||$34.12|
|Prev. close||$22.02||52-week low||$21.41|
|Day high||$22.43||Avg. volume||2,451,071|
|50-day MA||$25.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.50||Market Cap||4.78B|
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA) Company Bio
Axalta Coating Systems specializes in coatings used in light OEM vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings and pipelines. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTA Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTA Social Stream
Latest AXTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTA as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Elizabeth Lempres to step down from Axalta BoardGLEN MILLS, Pa., Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (NYSE: AXTA), a leading global coatings company, today announced that Jan Bertsch, automotive industry veteran and former Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Owens-Illinois Inc., now O-I Glass, Inc., has been appointed to the company’s Board of Directors as an independent director, effective September 13, 2022. She will serve on the Axalta Audit Committ
2022 R&D 100 Awards logo 2022 R&D 100 Awards logo Abcite® 2060 protects large structures against corrosion in tough environments Breakthrough flame spray powder coating for field application Supports company’s 2030 Sustainability Goals GLEN MILLS, Pa., Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axalta Coating Systems, Ltd. (NYSE: AXTA), a leading global coatings company, today announced its Abcite® 2060 Thermoplastic Flame Spray Powder Coating has been named a 2022 R&D 100 Award winner for providing best
Union Carbide Chemicals & Plastics Co. Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuers
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuersGlobal Credit Research - 23 Aug 2022New York, August 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 August 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. A possible outcome from periodic reviews is a referral of a rating to a rating committee.This publication d...
Axalta Launches Next Generation Basecoat Technology for the Automotive Refinish Industry in Latin America
Cromax® Gen offers the most accurate color formulas, helping to increase productivity and optimize costs for body shops Certified by Center of Experimentation and Road Safety (CESVI) for highest quality standards, specifications, and performance metrics MEXICO CITY, Aug. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (NYSE: AXTA), a leading global coatings company, today announced the launch of its next generation basecoat technology, Cromax® Gen, for the Automotive Refinish industry i
AXTA Price Returns
Continue Researching AXTAWant to see what other sources are saying about Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch