Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AXTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXTA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AXTA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.94% of US stocks).
AXTA Stock Summary
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.25% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 87.26, Axalta Coating Systems Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.28% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AXTA is more volatile than only 18.22% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AQUA, KAR, UNVR, CFX, and PPC.
- Visit AXTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axalta.com.
AXTA Valuation Summary
AXTA's price/earnings ratio is 86.4; this is 242.86% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
AXTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.61||52-week high||$34.20|
|Prev. close||$31.38||52-week low||$20.25|
|Day high||$31.83||Avg. volume||3,137,668|
|50-day MA||$31.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.32||Market Cap||7.36B|
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA) Company Bio
Axalta Coating Systems specializes in coatings used in light OEM vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings and pipelines. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
AXTA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AXTA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Axalta Coating Systems Ltd ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 64.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 66. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 21.26% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.73 years comes in at 0.31%; that's greater than 68.77% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 34% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 71.02% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AXTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTA Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTA Social Stream
Latest AXTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axalta Coating Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTA as an investment opportunity.
Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA), a leading global supplier of liquid and powder coatings, today announced that Tyrone Michael Jordan (TJ) has been appointed to its Board of Directors, effective immediately. He will serve on the Company's Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
AXTA vs. DSEY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Axalta Coatings Systems, a leading player in the coatings industry, is poised to grow as the global economy recovers. And given the relatively small number of coatings suppliers, the industry has pricing power.
Ariel Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Ariel Fund”, “Ariel Appreciation Fund”, “Ariel Focus Fund”, “Ariel International Fund”, and “Ariel Global Fund” first-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 19.50% was recorded by Ariel Fund for the first quarter of 2021, 15.65% by Ariel Appreciation Fund, […]
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (NYSE: AXTA) today announced the appointment of Jacqueline Scanlan as Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, effective June 14, 2021.
AXTA Price Returns
Continue Researching AXTAWant to see what other sources are saying about Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch