Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AXTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXTA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AXTA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.34% of US stocks).
AXTA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AXTA is 2.96 -- better than 83.42% of US stocks.
- For AXTA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.56% of US equities we're observing.
- AXTA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 79.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Axalta Coating Systems Ltd are ACOR, TWI, ENR, JHX, and CSL.
- Visit AXTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axalta.com.
AXTA Valuation Summary
- AXTA's price/earnings ratio is 23.4; this is 17.59% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 83 months, AXTA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 264.7.
- Over the past 83 months, AXTA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTA.
AXTA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.6%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 92.39%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.77%.
The table below shows AXTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.87% of graded US stocks.
- AXTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.608 -- ranking 49th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ROG, PPG, and WLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXTA.
The table below shows AXTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.99||52-week high||$34.12|
|Prev. close||$25.87||52-week low||$21.67|
|Day high||$27.17||Avg. volume||2,646,877|
|50-day MA||$25.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.05||Market Cap||5.98B|
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA) Company Bio
Axalta Coating Systems specializes in coatings used in light OEM vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings and pipelines. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTA Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTA Social Stream
Latest AXTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axalta Coating Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks to invest in now according to Anthony Bozza’s Lakewood Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Bozza’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Stocks to Invest in Now According to Anthony Bozza’s Lakewood Capital. Anthony Bozza‘s Lakewood Capital Management is […]
Powder Coatings Market to Worth $18.95 Billion by (2021-2028) | Powder Coatings Industry Registering 6.2% CAGR
Pune, India, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global powder coatings market size is slated to reach USD 18.95 billion by 2028, registering a 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing demand for industrial equipment & machinery in the automotive, infrastructure and construction industry will have an excellent impact on the market growth, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled " Powder Coatings Market, 2021-2028." The market size stood at USD 11.58 billion in 2020 and reached USD 12.46 billion in 2021. COVID-19 Impact : The COVID19 outbreak halted the manufacturing of raw materials used in powder coating production. Asian nations such as India, China, Japan, Singapore, and Thailand are the primary manufacturers of these coatings and suppliers of raw ingredie...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey have plowed through 867 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC.
ARCH, AZN, and AXTA have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on February 4, 2022
The following slide deck was published by Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
AXTA Price Returns
Continue Researching AXTAWant to see what other sources are saying about Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch