Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. Common Shares (AXTA): Price and Financial Metrics
AXTA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AXTA is 3.54 -- better than 85.38% of US stocks.
- AXTA's went public 5.03 years ago, making it older than merely 17.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.4 for Axalta Coating Systems Ltd; that's greater than it is for 80.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JHX, BWXT, ERJ, IART, and STE.
- AXTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's official web site, go to www.axalta.com.
AXTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AXTA Price/Volume Stats
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. Common Shares (AXTA) Company Bio
Axalta Coating Systems specializes in coatings used in light OEM vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings and pipelines. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.