Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTA POWR Grades
- AXTA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.37% of US stocks.
- AXTA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- AXTA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.85% of US stocks).
AXTA Stock Summary
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.6% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axalta Coating Systems Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 121.49%; that's higher than 82.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AXTA is more volatile than only 7.54% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FTI, JHX, NVT, IHRT, and HA.
- AXTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's official web site, go to www.axalta.com.
AXTA Valuation Summary
- AXTA's price/earnings ratio is 23.4; this is 17.59% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 83 months, AXTA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 264.7.
- Over the past 83 months, AXTA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTA.
AXTA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -67.18%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 229.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.34%.
The table below shows AXTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXTA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.4% of graded US stocks.
- AXTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 47th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- MTX, PPG, and ALB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXTA.
The table below shows AXTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.80||52-week high||$34.20|
|Prev. close||$29.42||52-week low||$21.45|
|Day high||$30.20||Avg. volume||2,975,440|
|50-day MA||$29.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.98||Market Cap||6.86B|
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA) Company Bio
Axalta Coating Systems specializes in coatings used in light OEM vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings and pipelines. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTA Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTA Social Stream
Latest AXTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axalta Coating Systems Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTA as an investment opportunity.
Axalta (NYSE: AXTA), a leading global supplier of liquid and powder coatings, today announced the winners of its first-annual Bright Futures Scholarship Program. The 19 recipients represent a group of students who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership, and active participation in school and community activities.
Investing with confidence for the long-term requires buying stocks with a high degree of certainty in their earnings prospects. In this vein, I think electrical products maker nVent (NYSE: NVT), paint and coatings company Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA), specialty chemicals distributor Univar Solutions (NYSE: UNVR), data center REIT Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX), and building systems and heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) company Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) are worth picking up.
Axalta Updates Financial Guidance to Reflect Ongoing Impacts of Customer Supply Chain Shortages and Raw Material and Logistics Constraints
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (NYSE:AXTA) ("Axalta"), a leading global coatings company, provided an update to third quarter and full-year 2021 financial guidance given the ongoing supply chain issues its Mobility customers are experiencing as well as continued raw material inflation and supply chain and logistics constraints impacting the coatings industry. Axalta expects Net Sales for the third quarter to decrease by approximately $40 million relative to volume levels assumed in previously commu
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
New York, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Waterborne Coatings Competitor Analysis Report - Global Forecast to 2025" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06149163/?utm_source=GNW 63 Billion by 2025. FPNV Positioning Matrix: The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Waterborne Coatings Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape. "Akzo Nobel N.V. scored highest as a forefront vendor in FPNV Positioning Matrix for Waterborne Coatings Market" Forefront are r...
AXTA Price Returns
Continue Researching AXTAWant to see what other sources are saying about Axalta Coating Systems Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axalta Coating Systems Ltd (AXTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch