AXT Inc (AXTI): Price and Financial Metrics
AXTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.57||52-week high||$9.94|
|Prev. close||$3.31||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$3.61||Avg. volume||236,648|
|50-day MA||$3.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.01||Market Cap||155.61M|
AXTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTI POWR Grades
- AXTI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.2% of US stocks.
- AXTI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AXTI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
AXTI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.87%, AXT INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.79% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AXT INC comes in at -17.04%, a number that bests only 12.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AXTI is more volatile than 85.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDEX, EMAN, GKOS, VTEX, and VMEO.
- Visit AXTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axt.com.
AXTI Valuation Summary
- AXTI's price/earnings ratio is 16.1; this is 39.59% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AXTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTI.
AXTI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.25%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.62%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 47.02%.
The table below shows AXTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXTI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.26% of graded US stocks.
- AXTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 157th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IPGP, MU, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXTI.
The table below shows AXTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXTI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AXTI, see our AXTI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.88||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
AXT Inc (AXTI) Company Bio
AXT, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes compound and single element semiconductor substrates. The company manufactures its semiconductor substrates using its proprietary vertical gradient freeze technology. It offers semi-insulating substrates made from gallium with arsenic (GaAs), which are used for applications in power amplifiers and radio frequency integrated circuits for wireless handsets; direct broadcast televisions; transistors; and satellite communications. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Fremont, California.
AXTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTI Social Stream
Latest AXTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTI as an investment opportunity.
7 Semiconductor Stocks That Could Turn $1,000 into $10,000 in 10 Years
If you want to swing for the fences in the chipmaking ecosystem, these are the semiconductor stocks with high return potential.
Some Analysts Just Cut Their AXT, Inc. (NASDAQ:AXTI) Estimates
The analysts covering AXT, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AXTI ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by making a...
AXT (AXTI) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
AXT (AXTI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 3.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AXT, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
FREMONT, Calif., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor wafer substrates, today reported financial results for the first quarter, ended March 31, 2023. Management Qualitative Comments “As expected, revenue took a step back in Q1 as a result of the inventory correction that we began to see late last summer,” said Morris Young, chief executive officer. “Despite lower revenues, we feel confident in our market position and stro
AXT, Inc. Schedules First Quarter Earnings Release for April 27, 2023
FREMONT, Calif., April 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrates, will announce its financial results for the first quarter 2023 in a press release immediately following the close of market on April 27, 2023. The company will also host a conference call to discuss these results on April 27, 2023 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The conference call can be accessed at (888) 300-4150 (passcode 7175811). The call will also be simulcast at ww
AXTI Price Returns
Continue Researching AXTIWant to see what other sources are saying about Axt Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Axt Inc (AXTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Axt Inc (AXTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Axt Inc (AXTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...