AXT Inc (AXTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTI POWR Grades
- AXTI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.28% of US stocks.
- AXTI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AXTI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.99% of US stocks).
AXTI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 173.14%, AXT INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.99% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AXTI is more volatile than 79.81% of stocks we're observing.
- AXT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -11.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 24.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IDN, SONO, AIRG, LAW, and LEDS.
- Visit AXTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axt.com.
AXTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AXTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.66% lower, now standing at 13.4.
- AXTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTI.
AXTI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.2%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -64.5%.
The table below shows AXTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXTI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.26% of graded US stocks.
- AXTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 157th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IPGP, MU, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXTI.
The table below shows AXTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.48||52-week high||$9.94|
|Prev. close||$6.44||52-week low||$4.17|
|Day high||$6.55||Avg. volume||137,791|
|50-day MA||$5.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.11||Market Cap||282.22M|
AXT Inc (AXTI) Company Bio
AXT, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes compound and single element semiconductor substrates. The company manufactures its semiconductor substrates using its proprietary vertical gradient freeze technology. It offers semi-insulating substrates made from gallium with arsenic (GaAs), which are used for applications in power amplifiers and radio frequency integrated circuits for wireless handsets; direct broadcast televisions; transistors; and satellite communications. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTI Social Stream
Latest AXTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTI as an investment opportunity.
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrates, will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter 2022 and fiscal year 2022 in a press release immediately following the close of market on February 16, 2023. The company will also host a conference call to discuss these results on February 16, 2023 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The conference call can be accessed at (888) 300-4150 (passcode 7175811). The call w
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Valens Semiconductor, Ltd. (VLN) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Growth trajectory of AXT needs to be reconsidered considering softness in semiconductor sector. See why I think AXTI stock could drop a lot further.
AXT Inc. (NASDAQ:AXTI) has a beta value of 1.93 and has seen 0.1 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $193.82M, closed the last trade at $4.38 per share which meant it lost -$0.07 on the day or -1.57% during that session. The AXTI stock price is -126.94% off … Weak Fundamental Momentum Sinks AXT Inc. Read More »
AXTI Price Returns