AXT Inc (AXTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AXTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.56% of US stocks.
- AXTI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AXTI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
AXTI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AXTI is currently 113.72, higher than 96.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.58%, Axt Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.62% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AXTI has reported earnings growth of -1,131.26%, putting it ahead of just 1.57% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Axt Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATEN, EMKR, HIBB, DHX, and COHU.
- Visit AXTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axt.com.
AXTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AXTI's price/earnings ratio is 44.16% higher, now standing at 56.8.
- AXTI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 38.1 over the prior 243 months.
- AXTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTI.
AXTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.82||52-week high||$15.84|
|Prev. close||$9.84||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$9.85||Avg. volume||476,342|
|50-day MA||$10.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.26||Market Cap||415.39M|
AXT Inc (AXTI) Company Bio
AXT, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes compound and single element semiconductor substrates. The company manufactures its semiconductor substrates using its proprietary vertical gradient freeze technology. It offers semi-insulating substrates made from gallium with arsenic (GaAs), which are used for applications in power amplifiers and radio frequency integrated circuits for wireless handsets; direct broadcast televisions; transistors; and satellite communications. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Fremont, California.
AXTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTI Social Stream
Latest AXTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axt Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTI as an investment opportunity.
AXT (AXTI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FREMONT, Calif., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrates, will announce its financial results for the second quarter 2021 in a press release immediately following the close of market on July 27, 2021. The company will also host a conference call to discuss these results on July 27, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The conference call can be accessed at (844) 892-6598 (passcode 4868076). The call will also be simulcast at www.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
AXT (AXTI) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
Let’s talk a bit about growth and potential. The two are not always the same thing, but they both are vital for successful investing. The aim of all stock investments, after all, is to achieve growth – and that means finding stocks with the highest potential. It’s natural to gravitate toward the headline-grabbing, big-name giants; they’ve got huge market valuations, and have made their early investors very happy. But there’s an unfortunate truism in the markets, based on the iron rules of mathematics, that the larger a company gets, the less likely it is to show big returns.
AXTI Price Returns