AXT Inc (AXTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTI POWR Grades
- AXTI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXTI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- AXTI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.88% of US stocks).
AXTI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.38, Axt Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 180.4%, Axt Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.18% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axt Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,744.12%; that's higher than 98.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Axt Inc are GPRO, AOSL, TAOP, PCYO, and AGX.
- Visit AXTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axt.com.
AXTI Valuation Summary
- AXTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.7; this is 17.21% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AXTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AXTI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTI.
AXTI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.97%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 76.6%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -18.25%.
The table below shows AXTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXTI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.26% of graded US stocks.
- AXTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 157th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IPGP, MU, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXTI.
The table below shows AXTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.19||52-week high||$15.84|
|Prev. close||$7.45||52-week low||$6.53|
|Day high||$7.26||Avg. volume||207,695|
|50-day MA||$8.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.27||Market Cap||307.52M|
AXT Inc (AXTI) Company Bio
AXT, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes compound and single element semiconductor substrates. The company manufactures its semiconductor substrates using its proprietary vertical gradient freeze technology. It offers semi-insulating substrates made from gallium with arsenic (GaAs), which are used for applications in power amplifiers and radio frequency integrated circuits for wireless handsets; direct broadcast televisions; transistors; and satellite communications. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTI Social Stream
Latest AXTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axt Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTI as an investment opportunity.
AXT (AXTI) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
The mean of analysts' price targets for AXT (AXTI) points to a 65.7% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrate wafers, today announced Morris Young, chief executive officer, and Gary L. Fischer, chief financial officer, will present at the 24th Annual Needham Growth Conference. The virtual presentation will take place on Wednesday, Jan. 12th, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. ET. A webcast of the presentation will be available through the investor relations portion of the company’s we
FREMONT, Calif., Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXTI ), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrate wafers, today announced that its wafer manufacturing subsidiary in China, Beijing Tongmei Xtal Technology Co., Ltd. ("Tongmei"), has submitted to the Shanghai Stock Exchange, and the Shanghai Stock Exchange has accepted for review, a formal application to list Tongmei''s shares in an initial public offering ("IPO") on the Shanghai Stock Exchange''s Sci-Tech innovAtion boaRd (the "STAR Market"). "This is a significant achievement and an important milestone for AXT," said Morris Young, chief executive officer. "We founded Tongmei back in 1998. Since then, it has grown into a company that is engaged in the research, development, production and sale of InP...
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
AXTI Price Returns