AXT Inc (AXTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTI POWR Grades
- AXTI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXTI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AXTI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AXTI Stock Summary
- AXTI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 71.04 -- higher than 74.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AXT INC is higher than 78.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 172.43%, AXT INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EGRX, CRCT, AIRG, SQL, and WISH.
- Visit AXTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.axt.com.
AXTI Valuation Summary
- AXTI's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 20.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AXTI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTI.
AXTI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 152.25%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.69%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -141.44%.
The table below shows AXTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXTI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.26% of graded US stocks.
- AXTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 157th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IPGP, MU, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXTI.
The table below shows AXTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.30||52-week high||$9.94|
|Prev. close||$5.53||52-week low||$4.97|
|Day high||$5.58||Avg. volume||213,808|
|50-day MA||$8.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.15||Market Cap||228.22M|
AXT Inc (AXTI) Company Bio
AXT, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes compound and single element semiconductor substrates. The company manufactures its semiconductor substrates using its proprietary vertical gradient freeze technology. It offers semi-insulating substrates made from gallium with arsenic (GaAs), which are used for applications in power amplifiers and radio frequency integrated circuits for wireless handsets; direct broadcast televisions; transistors; and satellite communications. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTI Social Stream
Latest AXTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AXT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTI as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 19.53.
Shares of AXT (NASDAQ: AXTI) tanked in after-hours on Monday after the material science company announced that it expects preliminary Q3 revenues to be between $34 million and $35 million. This revenue is below the company’s earlier stated guidance of revenues in the range of $39 million to $41 million and again fell short of consensus estimates of $39.97 million. Morris Young, AXT's CEO commented, "Though we continue to feel confident about our participation in a number of exciting technology trends and Tier-1 opportunities, our business is not immune to the effects throughout the supply chain of a deteriorating macroeconomic environment." AXT is expected to announce its Q3 results on October 27.
Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Announcement Scheduled for Oct. 27, 2022FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrates, today announced a preliminary revenue range for its third quarter, ended September 30, 2022. AXT’s full financial results for the third quarter of 2022 are not yet available. AXT expects preliminary revenue for the third quarter of 2022 to be in the range of $34 to $35 million, below the com
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Ideally, a business will show two...
AXT, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AXTI) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
AXT (NASDAQ:AXTI) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 47% over the last three...
AXTI Price Returns