AXT Inc (AXTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AXTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AXTI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- AXTI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AXTI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48.55%, Axt Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.16% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axt Inc is reporting a growth rate of -896.82%; that's higher than merely 2.34% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AXTI's revenue has grown 44.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.77% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AXTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NURO, VYNE, AMSC, ZNGA, and MBII.
- AXTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axt Inc's official web site, go to www.axt.com.
AXTI Valuation Summary
- AXTI's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.7; this is 17.21% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AXTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AXTI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AXTI.
AXTI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -15.88%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 588.38%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 401.44%.
The table below shows AXTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AXTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AXTI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.3% of graded US stocks.
- AXTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.412 -- ranking 159th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MU, QUIK, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AXTI.
The table below shows AXTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AXTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.17||52-week high||$15.84|
|Prev. close||$8.25||52-week low||$5.44|
|Day high||$8.39||Avg. volume||477,094|
|50-day MA||$8.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.48||Market Cap||347.28M|
AXT Inc (AXTI) Company Bio
AXT, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes compound and single element semiconductor substrates. The company manufactures its semiconductor substrates using its proprietary vertical gradient freeze technology. It offers semi-insulating substrates made from gallium with arsenic (GaAs), which are used for applications in power amplifiers and radio frequency integrated circuits for wireless handsets; direct broadcast televisions; transistors; and satellite communications. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Fremont, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AXTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTI Social Stream
Latest AXTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axt Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best tech stocks to buy under $10. You can skip our detailed analysis of the technology sector, and go directly to the 5 Best Tech Stocks to Buy Under $10. Technology stocks have paved the way for economic growth in the past few years, […]
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrates, will announce its financial results for the third quarter 2021 in a press release immediately following the close of market on October 27, 2021. The company will also host a conference call to discuss these results on October 27, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The conference call can be accessed at (844) 892-6598 (passcode 8289338). The call will also be simulcast at
It is hard to get excited after looking at AXT's (NASDAQ:AXTI) recent performance, when its stock has declined 28% over...
AXT (AXTI) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Does the August share price for AXT, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AXTI ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
AXTI Price Returns