AXT Inc (AXTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AXTI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AXTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.75% of US stocks.
- AXTI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- AXTI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AXTI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 113.34, Axt Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Axt Inc is higher than 93.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Axt Inc is reporting a growth rate of -358.54%; that's higher than only 5.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Axt Inc are SSTK, CPRX, HURN, LGL, and NAII.
- AXTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Axt Inc's official web site, go to www.axt.com.
AXTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AXTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.95||52-week high||$15.84|
|Prev. close||$8.72||52-week low||$4.30|
|Day high||$9.10||Avg. volume||512,578|
|50-day MA||$11.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.03||Market Cap||377.56M|
AXT Inc (AXTI) Company Bio
AXT, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes compound and single element semiconductor substrates. The company manufactures its semiconductor substrates using its proprietary vertical gradient freeze technology. It offers semi-insulating substrates made from gallium with arsenic (GaAs), which are used for applications in power amplifiers and radio frequency integrated circuits for wireless handsets; direct broadcast televisions; transistors; and satellite communications. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Fremont, California.
AXTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AXTI Latest Social Stream
View Full AXTI Social Stream
Latest AXTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Axt Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AXTI as an investment opportunity.
Under the guidance of CEO Morris Young, AXT, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AXTI ) has performed reasonably well recently. As...
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Image source: The Motley Fool. AXT (NASDAQ: AXTI)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 28, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, everyone, and welcome to the AXT's first-quarter 2021 financial conference call.
FREMONT, Calif., April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AXT, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AXTI), a leading manufacturer of compound semiconductor substrates, will announce its financial results for the first quarter 2021 in a press release immediately following the close of market on April 28, 2021. The company will also host a conference call to discuss these results on April 28, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The conference call can be accessed at (844) 892-6598 (passcode 2989288). The call will also be simulcast at www.axt.com. Replays will be available at (855) 859-2056 (passcode 2989288) until May 4, 2021. Financial and statistical information to be discussed in the call will be available on the company’s website immediately prior to commencement of the call. Additional investor information can be accessed ...
AXT's (NASDAQ:AXTI) stock is up by a considerable 18% over the past three months. However, we wonder if the company's...
AXTI Price Returns