AZEK Co. Inc. (AZEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZEK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AZEK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.75% of US stocks.
- AZEK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AZEK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
AZEK Stock Summary
- AZEK's went public 2.32 years ago, making it older than just 11.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of AZEK CO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AZEK CO INC is reporting a growth rate of 502.89%; that's higher than 96.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZEK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACA, TEX, TRS, SMID, and AMS.
- AZEK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AZEK CO INC's official web site, go to azekco.com.
AZEK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AZEK's price/earnings ratio is 108.82% higher, now standing at 21.3.
- AZEK's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZEK.
AZEK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZEK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.86% of graded US stocks.
- AZEK's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 17th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AZEK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.77||52-week high||$46.56|
|Prev. close||$18.29||52-week low||$15.52|
|Day high||$19.22||Avg. volume||2,051,193|
|50-day MA||$19.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.37||Market Cap||2.91B|
AZEK Co. Inc. (AZEK) Company Bio
The AZEK Co., Inc. is an industry manufacturer of premium building products that replace traditional materials and provide value through lower maintenance, refined aesthetics and reduced total cost. The company operates through two segments: Residential and Commercial. The Residential consumer consumer brands include TimberTech and AZEK Exteriors. The TimberTech offers a premium portfolio of capped polymer and capped composite decking as well as railing, porch, lighting and paver products. The AZEK Exteriors manufactures distinctly unique trim and moulding. The Commercial segment manufactures engineered sheet products and high-quality bathroom partitions and lockers. The company was founded on August 15, 2013 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZEK Latest Social Stream
View Full AZEK Social Stream
Latest AZEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AZEK CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZEK as an investment opportunity.
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Small Cap Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTSX returned -21.52%, Advisor Class fund APDSX posted a return of -21.48%, and Institutional Class fund APHSX returned -21.47%, compared to a […]
Has The AZEK Company Inc.'s (NYSE:AZEK) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals?
Most readers would already be aware that AZEK's (NYSE:AZEK) stock increased significantly by 11% over the past week. We...
In a report released yesterday, Philip Ng from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on AZEK Company (AZEK - Research Report), with a price target of $25.00. The company's shares opened today at $21.06.Ng covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Crown Holdings, Eagle Materials, and Martin Marietta Materials. According to TipRanks, Ng has an average return of 9.6% and a 59.60% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Jefferies, AZEK Company also received a Buy from Citigroup's Anthony Pettinari in a report issued yesterday. However, on August 8, Wedbush downgraded AZEK Company (NYSE: AZEK) to a Hold.
Stephens analyst Trey Grooms raised the price target for Azek Company Inc (NYSE: AZEK) to $26 (an upside of 24%) from $20 while maintaining the Overweight rating on the shares. AZEK reported a solid quarter but significantly reduced its 4Q22 outlook as the channel continues to de-stock at an accelerating pace in light of moderating end-market demand, notes the analyst. Grooms believes the prior year period had a large channel in-fill, and lead times have improved dramatically, so distributors do
Image source: The Motley Fool. The AZEK Company Inc. (NYSE: AZEK)Q3 2022 Earnings CallAug 04, 2022, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to the AZEK Company's third quarter 2022 earnings call.
AZEK Price Returns