AZEK Co. Inc. (AZEK): Price and Financial Metrics
AZEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.91||52-week high||$35.39|
|Prev. close||$34.91||52-week low||$18.73|
|Day high||$34.92||Avg. volume||1,677,739|
|50-day MA||$29.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.92||Market Cap||5.21B|
AZEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZEK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AZEK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- AZEK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AZEK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.64% of US stocks).
AZEK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,408.57, AZEK CO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.17% of US stocks.
- AZEK's current price/earnings ratio is 76.66, which is higher than 91.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of AZEK CO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AZEK CO INC are WSO, TTC, ROP, UPBD, and NHTC.
- Visit AZEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to azekco.com.
AZEK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AZEK's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 42 months, AZEK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 263.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZEK.
AZEK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZEK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.86% of graded US stocks.
- AZEK's asset turnover comes in at 0.555 -- ranking 17th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AZEK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZEK Co. Inc. (AZEK) Company Bio
The AZEK Co., Inc. is an industry manufacturer of premium building products that replace traditional materials and provide value through lower maintenance, refined aesthetics and reduced total cost. The company operates through two segments: Residential and Commercial. The Residential consumer consumer brands include TimberTech and AZEK Exteriors. The TimberTech offers a premium portfolio of capped polymer and capped composite decking as well as railing, porch, lighting and paver products. The AZEK Exteriors manufactures distinctly unique trim and moulding. The Commercial segment manufactures engineered sheet products and high-quality bathroom partitions and lockers. The company was founded on August 15, 2013 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
AZEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZEK Latest Social Stream
View Full AZEK Social Stream
Latest AZEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AZEK CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZEK as an investment opportunity.
The AZEK Company Inc. (NYSE:AZEK) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 28, 2023 The AZEK Company Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.36, expectations were $0.29. Operator: Welcome to The AZEK Company’s Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will […]
AZEK's Q4 fiscal 2023 results benefit from strong Residential sales growth and margin execution.
Q4 2023 Azek Company Inc Earnings Call
The headline numbers for The AZEK Company (AZEK) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Robust Residential Segment Growth and Margin Expansion Highlight Fiscal 2023 Performance
AZEK Price Returns