Astrazeneca PLC (AZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZN POWR Grades
- AZN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AZN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- AZN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AZN Stock Summary
- AZN has a higher market value than 98.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $144,524,826,512.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Astrazeneca Plc is reporting a growth rate of 87.89%; that's higher than 83.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AZN is more volatile than just 2.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMY, AMGN, UNP, LIN, and CAT.
- Visit AZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astrazeneca.com.
AZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.05||52-week high||$64.94|
|Prev. close||$54.50||52-week low||$46.48|
|Day high||$55.22||Avg. volume||10,626,654|
|50-day MA||$50.85||Dividend yield||3.38%|
|200-day MA||$52.56||Market Cap||144.48B|
Astrazeneca PLC (AZN) Company Bio
AstraZeneca plc engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection, and neuroscience diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
AZN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Astrazeneca Plc. To summarize, we found that Astrazeneca Plc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Astrazeneca Plc, consider:
- Astrazeneca Plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 13.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Astrazeneca Plc has a reliance on debt greater than 69.07% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZN Latest Social Stream
View Full AZN Social Stream
Latest AZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Astrazeneca Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZN as an investment opportunity.
Photo by RgStudio/E+ via Getty ImagesThere are many ways to earn strong returns on Wall Street, tailored to almost any specific goal, need, or risk profile. For traders, momentum, when done in a disciplined fashion, is the ideal strategy. For long-term investors, smaller companies, value, low volatility, dividend growth, equal...
Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani reports the latest updates on the coronavirus.
The Canadian province of Quebec will no longer offer first doses of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine as of Thursday, but will offer second doses using current supplies and future deliveries, the province's health ministry said in a release. Most provinces made similar announcements on Monday and Tuesday, mainly citing concerns about supply, though officials in Ontario and Nova Scotia said the move was also based on a rise in the incidence of rare blood clots linked to the vaccine. Canada's vaccine supply has expanded significantly in recent weeks, mostly thanks to shipments from Pfizer.
Preliminary data from a U.K. clinical trial testing the benefits of mixing and matching COVID-19 vaccines showed that participants who received a mixed schedule of vaccines incurred more frequent reactions than those on standard non-mixed schedules and reports CNBC. What Happened: The trial named the Com-Cov study led by the University of Oxford and is examining the immune responses of trial participants given a dose of the Oxford-AstraZeneca Plc (NASDAQ: AZN) vaccine followed by the Pfizer Inc (NYSE: PFE) - BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX) shot and vice versa. The study aims to evaluate the feasibility of mixing and matching COVID-19 vaccines and whether this could be a viable route to increase the flexibility of vaccination campaigns. Some of the reactions reported among participants receiv...
The global tally of confirmed cases of the coronavirus-borne illness COVID-19 climbed above 160 million on Thursday, as the U.S. braced for the start of a vaccination program for 12- to 15-year-olds after an authorization from the nation's main public health agency.
AZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|