AstraZeneca PLC ADR (AZN): Price and Financial Metrics
AZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.82||52-week high||$76.56|
|Prev. close||$68.22||52-week low||$53.24|
|Day high||$68.72||Avg. volume||4,837,049|
|50-day MA||$68.79||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$69.63||Market Cap||210.23B|
AZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZN POWR Grades
- AZN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AZN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AZN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.57% of US stocks).
AZN Stock Summary
- AZN has a higher market value than 99.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $209,873,920,063.
- AZN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.07 -- higher than only 1.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ASTRAZENECA PLC is reporting a growth rate of 61,911.11%; that's higher than 99.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASTRAZENECA PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be NVS, PFE, NFLX, ABBV, and CSCO.
- AZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASTRAZENECA PLC's official web site, go to www.astrazeneca.com.
AZN Valuation Summary
- AZN's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 127.27% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AZN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 21.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZN.
AZN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 74.78%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.31%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 68.83%.
The table below shows AZN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.56% of graded US stocks.
- AZN's asset turnover comes in at 0.438 -- ranking 104th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CLVS, HSKA, and FLXN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZN.
The table below shows AZN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AstraZeneca PLC ADR (AZN) Company Bio
AstraZeneca plc engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection, and neuroscience diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
AZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZN Latest Social Stream
View Full AZN Social Stream
Latest AZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTRAZENECA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZN as an investment opportunity.
The rollout of new COVID-19 vaccines is being obstructed by insurance and supply roadblocks, as customers experience issues with getting insurers to agree on vaccine coverage. The Department of Health and Human Services wrote a letter to insurers stating, "Your obligation as a plan or issuer to ensure that your members have coverage for COVID-19 vaccines without cost sharing is not conditional upon parties' compliance." Yahoo Finance Health Care Reporter Anjalee Khemlani breaks down the news. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Following the latest approval, Lilly's (LLY) Jardiance can access a target market that affects more than 35 million adults in the United States.
AstraZeneca (AZN) announces positive results from the late-stage study evaluating its antibody-drug conjugate, Dato-DXd, in pre-treated patients with HR+/HER2- metastatic breast cancer.
Shares of biopharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca (AZN) were upgraded to "Buy" from "Hold" at Jefferies. The analyst says assets outside of the company's oncology pipeline are being overlooked. Yahoo Finance breaks down the stock's reaction. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
Pfizer's (PFE) Abrysvo has been recommended by the CDC for preventing RSV in infants by immunizing pregnant women, during weeks 32-36 of pregnancy.
AZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|