Astrazeneca PLC (AZN): Price and Financial Metrics
AZN Stock Summary
- Astrazeneca Plc's market capitalization of $121,914,534,532 is ahead of 98.56% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AZN is currently 31.82, higher than 88.44% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that AZN's revenue has grown -15.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.25% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Astrazeneca Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMGN, TXN, LLY, PYPL, and SNY.
- Visit AZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astrazeneca.com.
AZN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AZN Price/Volume Stats
Astrazeneca PLC (AZN) Company Bio
AstraZeneca plc engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection, and neuroscience diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.