Astrazeneca PLC (AZN): Price and Financial Metrics
AZN Stock Summary
- Astrazeneca Plc's market capitalization of $128,731,206,698 is ahead of 98.54% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AZN is currently 33.6, higher than 88.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that AZN's revenue has grown -15.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 11.91% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LLY, TXN, AMGN, PYPL, and SNY.
- Visit AZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astrazeneca.com.
AZN Stock Price Chart More Charts
AZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.90||52-week high||$51.55|
|Prev. close||$49.28||52-week low||$35.30|
|Day high||$49.07||Avg. volume||2,319,300|
|50-day MA||$49.12||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$43.91||Market Cap||128.30B|
Astrazeneca PLC (AZN) Company Bio
AstraZeneca plc engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection, and neuroscience diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
AZN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AZN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Astrazeneca Plc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Astrazeneca Plc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.99 years, is -0.23% -- higher than merely 8.46% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, AZN is generating more cash flow than 89.14% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- Astrazeneca Plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|