AstraZeneca PLC ADR (AZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AZN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AZN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- AZN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.39% of US stocks).
AZN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $204,707,520,000, ASTRAZENECA PLC has a greater market value than 99.28% of US stocks.
- AZN's current price/earnings ratio is 100.4, which is higher than 95.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AZN is more volatile than merely 12.89% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASTRAZENECA PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be NVS, BABA, BMY, DHR, and ABT.
- AZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASTRAZENECA PLC's official web site, go to www.astrazeneca.com.
AZN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AZN's price/sales ratio is 4.26% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 242 months, AZN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 80.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZN.
AZN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 85.19%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.54%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -126.73%.
The table below shows AZN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.56% of graded US stocks.
- AZN's asset turnover comes in at 0.438 -- ranking 104th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CLVS, HSKA, and FLXN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZN.
The table below shows AZN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.08||52-week high||$71.70|
|Prev. close||$66.21||52-week low||$52.65|
|Day high||$66.46||Avg. volume||6,829,364|
|50-day MA||$58.78||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$63.03||Market Cap||204.77B|
AstraZeneca PLC ADR (AZN) Company Bio
AstraZeneca plc engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection, and neuroscience diseases worldwide. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZN Latest Social Stream
View Full AZN Social Stream
Latest AZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTRAZENECA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZN as an investment opportunity.
The global licensing deal also includes exclusive rights for other undisclosed inflammatory and respiratory diseases.
Drug Discovery company C4X Discovery Holdings plc has signed an exclusive worldwide licensing agreement with AstraZeneca plc (NASDAQ: AZN) worth up to $402 million for its NRF2 Activator program. C4X Discovery is listed on the London Stock exchange, and the deal is the third significant deal with a major pharmaceutical company. AstraZeneca will develop and commercialize an oral therapy for inflammatory and respiratory diseases with a lead focus on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Re
C4X Discovery Holdings plc: C4XD signs exclusive global licence worth up to $402 million¹ with AstraZeneca for the development and commercialisation of NRF2 Activator programme
C4XD is eligible to receive upfront and pre-clinical payments of $16 million, plus development and commercial milestones, and tiered mid-single digit royalties Agreement further substantiates C4XD's scientific expertise and strategy through a third significant deal with a major pharmaceutical company MANCHESTER, United Kingdom, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C4X Discovery Holdings plc (AIM: C4XD), a pioneering Drug Discovery company, has signed an exclusive worldwide licensing agreement with
In this article, we discuss 11 best diabetes stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Diabetes Stocks To Buy Now. The global diabetes market is segmented based on the type, drug class, and devices used to treat the condition. Based on the type, the […]
In this article, we discuss 10 best biotech stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. In 2023, digitalization will increase in the biotech industry as the possibility of online and remote assessment, diagnosis, […]
AZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|