Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZPN POWR Grades
- AZPN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- AZPN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- AZPN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
AZPN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AZPN is currently 30.27, higher than 83.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- AZPN's price/sales ratio is 11.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84.99% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Aspen Technology Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AZPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLB, AIRG, TUFN, CGNX, and SBBP.
- Visit AZPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aspentech.com.
AZPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AZPN's price/sales ratio is 132.08% higher, now standing at 12.3.
- AZPN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 76.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AZPN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 96.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZPN.
AZPN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.53%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 40.81%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.06%.
The table below shows AZPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZPN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.23% of graded US stocks.
- AZPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.528 -- ranking 305th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- SRT, USRM, and ISDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZPN.
The table below shows AZPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AZPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.36||52-week high||$162.56|
|Prev. close||$124.62||52-week low||$108.15|
|Day high||$126.70||Avg. volume||511,512|
|50-day MA||$134.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$140.83||Market Cap||8.41B|
Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN) Company Bio
Aspen Technology is a supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing – for energy, chemicals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZPN Latest Social Stream
View Full AZPN Social Stream
Latest AZPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aspen Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZPN as an investment opportunity.
Dr Jeannette McGill brought in to develop the Aspentech mining division.
BlackBerry (BB) unveils an improved version of SecuSUITE for Government solution, wherein the platform enables end-to-end encryption of group phone calls and instant messages.
Advanced Process Control Market Worldwide Industry Dynamics and Trends, Efficiencies Forecast 2026- ABB Ltd, Aspen Technology Inc
The Global Advanced Process Control Market Report Forecast 2021-2026, is a valuable source of the research, covers all the records and data for business strategists. It provides the Advanced Process Control industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic
Aspen Technology (AZPN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Polen Capital, an investment management firm, published its “Polen U.S. SMID Company Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly gross return of 12.02% was delivered by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, outperforming its Russell 2500 Growth benchmark that delivered a 6.04% […]
AZPN Price Returns