Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN): Price and Financial Metrics
AZPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.05||52-week high||$247.96|
|Prev. close||$202.29||52-week low||$161.32|
|Day high||$201.33||Avg. volume||214,381|
|50-day MA||$187.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$190.42||Market Cap||12.49B|
AZPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZPN POWR Grades
- AZPN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.84% of US stocks.
- AZPN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AZPN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
AZPN Stock Summary
- AZPN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.69 -- higher than just 6.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ASPEN TECHNOLOGY INC's stock had its IPO on May 17, 2022, making it an older stock than only 1.07% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.14%, ASPEN TECHNOLOGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASPEN TECHNOLOGY INC are CVV, INST, EVBG, SRTS, and ITCI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AZPN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001897982.
AZPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AZPN's price/sales ratio is 366.67% higher, now standing at 11.2.
- AZPN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 30.7 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZPN.
AZPN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 141.68%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 141.68%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 11.21%.
The table below shows AZPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AZPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AZPN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.81% of graded US stocks.
- AZPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.538 -- ranking 308th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LTBR, SRT, and NEWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AZPN.
The table below shows AZPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN) Company Bio
Aspen Technology is a supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing – for energy, chemicals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
AZPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZPN Latest Social Stream
View Full AZPN Social Stream
Latest AZPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASPEN TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZPN as an investment opportunity.
Aspen Technology (AZPN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Key Insights Aspen Technology's estimated fair value is US$229 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Aspen...
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Small Cap Fund” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund had a fine quarter and is having a good year. The fund was down 3.11% (Institutional Shares) in the third quarter, in a weak market and year-to-date the fund […]
EY announces alliance with Aspen Technology to support clients' sustainability initiatives, improve manufacturing operations and modernize utility grids
The EY organization today announces an alliance between Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a global leader in industrial software, and Ernst & Young LLP (EY US). The alliance will help clients in industrial and energy markets meet the demand for resources while also achieving sustainability targets across industries, including power and utilities, oil and gas, chemicals and advanced materials, industrial products, and mining and metals sectors.
The New York Times Company (NYT) achieves notable success, driven by an expanding subscriber base and a well-executed strategic transformation.
AZPN Price Returns