Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN): Price and Financial Metrics
AZPN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AZPN is currently 39.98, higher than 87.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.82, Aspen Technology Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.99% of stocks in our set.
- AZPN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 16.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aspen Technology Inc are TDC, DLB, YY, AEHR, and PRO.
- AZPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aspen Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.aspentech.com.
AZPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.06||52-week high||$162.56|
|Prev. close||$150.48||52-week low||$73.07|
|Day high||$152.77||Avg. volume||424,122|
|50-day MA||$142.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.38||Market Cap||10.18B|
Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN) Company Bio
Aspen Technology is a supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing – for energy, chemicals, engineering and construction, and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
AZPN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Aspen Technology Inc. To summarize, we found that Aspen Technology Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Aspen Technology Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 39.16; that's higher than 85.25% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 14.06% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- AZPN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AZPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZPN Latest Social Stream
View Full AZPN Social Stream
Latest AZPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aspen Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZPN as an investment opportunity.
Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZPN), a global leader in asset optimization software, today announced that Antonio Pietri, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Karl Johnsen, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the KeyBanc Emerging Technology Virtual Summit. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 10:55 a.m. ET.
In this article we mention 15 fastest-growing software companies in the world. If you want to skip our discussion of the future of the software industry, analysts’ predictions about software companies and job creation in the space, go directly to 5 fastest-growing software companies companies. Software is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. […]
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Aspen Technology, Inc.'s NASDAQ:AZPN) Stock?
Aspen Technology (NASDAQ:AZPN) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 33% over the...
Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a global leader in asset optimization software, today announced that it will host its virtual Investor Day on F
Aspen Technology, Inc (AZPN) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call January 27, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Antonio Pietri - President and Chief Executive Officer Karl Johnsen - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Robert Oliver - Robert W. Baird & Co Jackson Ader - JPMorgan Chase & Co Jason...
AZPN Price Returns
Continue Researching AZPNWant to see what other sources are saying about Aspen Technology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!