Aziyo Biologics Inc. (AZYO): Price and Financial Metrics
AZYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$9.01|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||127,527|
|50-day MA||$1.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.01||Market Cap||24.21M|
AZYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZYO POWR Grades
- AZYO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.61% of US stocks.
- AZYO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 63 days.
- AZYO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.51% of US stocks).
AZYO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AZYO is -2.19 -- better than merely 4.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.85 for AZIYO BIOLOGICS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 3.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AZYO is more volatile than 91.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AZIYO BIOLOGICS INC are MTRN, SANW, SUPN, VISL, and FNA.
- AZYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AZIYO BIOLOGICS INC's official web site, go to www.aziyobiologics.com.
AZYO Valuation Summary
- AZYO's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 76.19% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 35 months, AZYO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZYO.
Aziyo Biologics Inc. (AZYO) Company Bio
Aziyo Biologics, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company which focuses on regenerative medicine in areas such as cardiology, orthopedics and other medical specialties. It offers cardiac device envelope, vascular surgery, cardiothoracic repair, orthopedics and spine, sports medicine, dermal, and wound care. The company was founded on August 6, 2015 and is headquartered in Silver Spring, MD.
AZYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZYO Latest Social Stream
View Full AZYO Social Stream
Latest AZYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AZIYO BIOLOGICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZYO as an investment opportunity.
Aziyo Biologics Announces Publication of a CanGaroo® Case Study Demonstrating Bioenvelope Benefits for Reoperative Procedures
Case provides first histologic evidence that CanGaroo can catalyze development of new healthy tissue layer within an existing cardiac implantable electronic device (CIED) pocket SILVER SPRING, Md., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aziyo Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AZYO) (“Aziyo”), a company that develops and commercializes biologic products to improve compatibility between medical devices and the patients who need them, today announced the publication of a case report highlighting results that dem
Aziyo Biologics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZYO) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 20, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Aziyo Biologics’ Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised that today’s conference call is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to Matt Steinberg of […]
Q2 2023 Aziyo Biologics Inc Earnings Call
Aziyo Biologics Reports Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results - Transformation Continues to Drug-Eluting Biomatrix Company
Negotiating multiple LOIs to divest Orthopedic business CanGaroo® RM 510(k) resubmission to the FDA remains on track SimpliDerm® quarterly net sales up 32% year-over-year Successful transfer of Cardiovascular product distribution to LeMaitre Vascular SILVER SPRING, Md., Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aziyo Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AZYO) (“Aziyo”), a company that develops and commercializes biologic products to improve compatibility between medical devices and the patients who need them, today
SILVER SPRING, Md., July 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aziyo Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AZYO) (“Aziyo”), a company that develops and commercializes biologic products to improve compatibility between medical devices and the patients who need them, today announced that it will release its second quarter 2023 financial results after market close on Monday, August 14, 2023. Members of the Company’s management team will host a conference call and webcast starting at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pa
AZYO Price Returns