Aziyo Biologics Inc. (AZYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AZYO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AZYO is -4.44 -- better than only 3.1% of US stocks.
- AZIYO BIOLOGICS INC's stock had its IPO on October 8, 2020, making it an older stock than only 11.3% of US equities in our set.
- AZYO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AZIYO BIOLOGICS INC are INTZ, RENT, ATEC, BDSX, and AVYA.
- AZYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AZIYO BIOLOGICS INC's official web site, go to www.aziyobiologics.com.
AZYO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AZYO's price/earnings ratio is 108.14% lower, now standing at -1.8.
- Over the past 28 months, AZYO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AZYO.
AZYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AZYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.56||52-week high||$9.01|
|Prev. close||$4.85||52-week low||$3.37|
|Day high||$4.89||Avg. volume||39,392|
|50-day MA||$4.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.18||Market Cap||62.81M|
Aziyo Biologics Inc. (AZYO) Company Bio
Aziyo Biologics, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company which focuses on regenerative medicine in areas such as cardiology, orthopedics and other medical specialties. It offers cardiac device envelope, vascular surgery, cardiothoracic repair, orthopedics and spine, sports medicine, dermal, and wound care. The company was founded on August 6, 2015 and is headquartered in Silver Spring, MD.
Most Popular Stories View All
AZYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AZYO Latest Social Stream
View Full AZYO Social Stream
Latest AZYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AZIYO BIOLOGICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AZYO as an investment opportunity.
SWK Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SWKH) ("SWK" or the "Company"), a life science-focused specialty finance company catering to small- and mid-sized commercial-stage companies, today provided an update on its team, portfolio, as well as the progress and achievements of its borrower partners.
Aziyo Biologics, Inc. (AZYO) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Here is how Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) and Aziyo Biologics, Inc. (AZYO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can...
Aziyo Biologics Announces Record Annual Net Sales in Preliminary (Unaudited) Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Topline Results
SILVER SPRING, Md., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aziyo Biologics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AZYO) (“Aziyo”), a biologics company with a portfolio of regenerative products aimed at improving compatibility between medical devices and the patients they treat, today announced preliminary (unaudited) net sales results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
AZYO Price Returns