Barnes Group, Inc. (B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
B POWR Grades
- B scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.7% of US stocks.
- B's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- B's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.69% of US stocks).
B Stock Summary
- B's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Barnes Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that B's revenue has grown -9.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 17.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Barnes Group Inc are VMI, FLS, THG, ROAD, and PSMT.
- Visit B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.barnesgroupinc.com.
B Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, B's price/earnings ratio is 15.95% higher, now standing at 30.9.
- Over the past 243 months, B's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, B's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for B.
B Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 33.19%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.76%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 26.09%.
The table below shows B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
B's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- B has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.39% of graded US stocks.
- B's asset turnover comes in at 0.449 -- ranking 55th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SNA, CSTE, and ACU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with B.
The table below shows B's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.18||52-week high||$57.64|
|Prev. close||$41.94||52-week low||$35.21|
|Day high||$42.33||Avg. volume||176,846|
|50-day MA||$44.65||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$49.93||Market Cap||2.13B|
Barnes Group, Inc. (B) Company Bio
Barnes Group operates as an industrial and aerospace manufacturer and service provider serving a range of end markets and customers worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Aerospace. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in Bristol, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
B Latest Social Stream
View Full B Social Stream
Latest B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barnes Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate B as an investment opportunity.
Barnes Group (B) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The board of Barnes Group Inc. ( NYSE:B ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 10th of December, with...
It is hard to get excited after looking at Barnes Group's (NYSE:B) recent performance, when its stock has declined 16...
BRISTOL, Conn., October 15, 2021--The Board of Directors of Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE: B) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of sixteen cents ($0.16) per share. The dividend will be payable December 10, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 23, 2021.
ZEV stock shouldn't stay down for much longer as Berkshire-backed Lightning eMotors secures a lucrative delivery contract abroad.
B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|