Barnes Group, Inc. (B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
B POWR Grades
- B scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.28% of US stocks.
- B's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- B ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 60th percentile.
B Stock Summary
- Barnes Group Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Barnes Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Barnes Group Inc comes in at -24.2%, a number that bests only 16.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Barnes Group Inc are MWA, SXT, EPC, CW, and CTB.
- B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barnes Group Inc's official web site, go to www.barnesgroupinc.com.
B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.43||52-week high||$57.64|
|Prev. close||$49.85||52-week low||$30.71|
|Day high||$51.74||Avg. volume||199,190|
|50-day MA||$51.74||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$46.28||Market Cap||2.61B|
Barnes Group, Inc. (B) Company Bio
Barnes Group operates as an industrial and aerospace manufacturer and service provider serving a range of end markets and customers worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Aerospace. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in Bristol, Connecticut.
B Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Barnes Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Barnes Group Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Barnes Group Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than merely 24.97% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Barnes Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Barnes Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 24% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 89.82% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
B Latest Social Stream
View Full B Social Stream
Latest B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barnes Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate B as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance's Pras Subramanian breaks down the record-breaking jump in April used car prices.
PLANO, Texas, 12 de mayo de 2021 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Toyota está en el camino hacia un futuro electrificado, y la compañía está comprometida a hacer de los vehículos eléctricos de batería (BEV) una parte clave de su línea. A principios de este año, Lexus presentó el LF-Z, una mirada conceptual al futuro de los BEV en el segmento de lujo.
Toyotas have a reputation for being reliable but unexciting, and the Japanese automotive giant that makes them can come across the same way. Yet it is likely more forward-thinking than it gets credit for.
The car maker projects fast rise of hybrid gas-electric vehicles.
Walmart stock isn't dirt cheap, but its business diversity and heavy investment spending creates a long-term opportunity.
B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|