Barnes Group, Inc. (B): Price and Financial Metrics
B Stock Summary
- Barnes Group Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Barnes Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that B's revenue has grown -24.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 15.64% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Barnes Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LCII, THG, FLS, SVT, and BLD.
- B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barnes Group Inc's official web site, go to www.barnesgroupinc.com.
B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.21||52-week high||$56.61|
|Prev. close||$52.26||52-week low||$30.22|
|Day high||$53.23||Avg. volume||186,507|
|50-day MA||$51.87||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$43.16||Market Cap||2.64B|
Barnes Group, Inc. (B) Company Bio
Barnes Group operates as an industrial and aerospace manufacturer and service provider serving a range of end markets and customers worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Aerospace. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in Bristol, Connecticut.
B Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for B, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Barnes Group Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for B, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 7.37 -- which is good for besting 64.95% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Barnes Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 17.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Barnes Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 25 -- greater than 86.12% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
B Latest Social Stream
View Full B Social Stream
Latest B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barnes Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate B as an investment opportunity.
Shares of B&G Foods fell 6.3% in Tuesday’s extended trading session after the food company reported lower-than-expected 4Q results. B&G Foods’ (BGS) 4Q adjusted earnings of $0.35 per share missed Street estimates by $0.10. Revenues of $510.2 million also came in significantly lower than the consensus estimate of $533.5 million. Nonetheless, the company’s top and bottom lines marked year-over-year improvements of 8.5% and 25%, respectively. The year-over-year growth reflects benefits from COVID-19 pandemic-led demand for its products, the Crisco acquisition, and an extra reporting week during the quarter. For fiscal 2021, B&G expects revenues to be between $2.05 billion and $2.10 billion.
Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE: B), a global provider of highly engineered products, differentiated industrial technologies, and innovative solutions, today announced the appointment of Lukas Hovorka to the position of Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, effective March 1, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by Barnes Group Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Barnes Group Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Barnes Group announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
BRISTOL, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Barnes Group Inc. (NYSE: B), a global provider of highly engineered products, differentiated industrial technologies, and innovative solutions, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020. “Barnes Group delivered sequentially improved financial results in the fourth quarter and exceeded the high-end of our adjusted EPS outlook. After the historic disruption of business brought on by the global COVID-19 pandemic, the Company’s cost
B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BWant to see what other sources are saying about Barnes Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!