Barnes Group, Inc. (B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
B POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where B ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for B is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- B ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
B Stock Summary
- BARNES GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.43% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 76.57, BARNES GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.82%, BARNES GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 21.92% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BARNES GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LANC, GO, VRT, EYE, and ESE.
- B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BARNES GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.barnesgroupinc.com.
B Valuation Summary
- B's price/earnings ratio is 76.6; this is 283% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, B's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for B.
B Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.42%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.73%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -21.18%.
The table below shows B's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
B's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- B has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.53% of graded US stocks.
- B's asset turnover comes in at 0.472 -- ranking 54th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- SNA, CSTE, and CRH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with B.
The table below shows B's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.44||52-week high||$48.79|
|Prev. close||$40.14||52-week low||$27.93|
|Day high||$40.74||Avg. volume||224,171|
|50-day MA||$34.08||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$35.59||Market Cap||2.05B|
Barnes Group, Inc. (B) Company Bio
Barnes Group operates as an industrial and aerospace manufacturer and service provider serving a range of end markets and customers worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Aerospace. The company was founded in 1857 and is based in Bristol, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
B Latest Social Stream
View Full B Social Stream
Latest B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BARNES GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate B as an investment opportunity.
The best growth stocks to buy in October -- or anytime -- are those that will benefit from long-term market trends.
It's an ideal time to look for the best retirement stocks to buy as many stocks trade at massive discounts while the market signals a bottom.
While most stocks were down in 2022, these food stocks provided excellent dividends and growth for those interested in food processing.
Warren Buffett stocks rarely disappoint the disciplined long-term investor willing to buy stocks on weakness and hold forever.
The board of Barnes Group Inc. ( NYSE:B ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.16 per share on the 9th of...
B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|