Boeing Co. (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.42% of US stocks.
- BA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a higher market value than 97.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $112,985,354,457.
- Boeing Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.43% of US listed stocks.
- BA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boeing Co are SHOP, INTU, SAP, PYPL, and ATVI.
- BA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boeing Co's official web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Valuation Summary
- BA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.2 over the prior 243 months.
- BA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BA.
BA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 62.85%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 173.9%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 90.71%.
The table below shows BA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.06% of graded US stocks.
- BA's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 15th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BA.
The table below shows BA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.88||52-week high||$258.40|
|Prev. close||$124.05||52-week low||$120.28|
|Day high||$132.83||Avg. volume||10,149,373|
|50-day MA||$170.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$202.08||Market Cap||78.02B|
Boeing Co. (BA) Company Bio
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Boeing Co. is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries around the world. The company has manufacturing, service and technology partnerships with companies and governments worldwide and contracts with more than 20,000 diverse suppliers and partners. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Most Popular Stories View All
BA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BA Latest Social Stream
View Full BA Social Stream
Latest BA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boeing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BA as an investment opportunity.
Alaska unveiled its new Boeing 737 MAX 9 livery featuring the orca whales. Here''s how the scene was designed and painted.
Design consultancy Teague partnered with Boeing and Alaska Airlines to create a new orca livery and paint it with new 3D inkjet printing technology.
China is hoping to begin deliveries of its first mainline airliner soon. Here''s how the jet compares to its Boeing and Airbus competition.
China hopes its homegrown C919 jet will make it less reliant on foreign technology, but the plane''s range and technology fall short of competitors.
Dow Jones Falls Below 35,000 on Boeing and Tech Stock Sell-Offs, Delta Variant Worries Motley Fool
The next generation of aircraft has arrived and will take center stage in 2024.
WASHINGTON: US manufactured goods orders increased far more than expected in January, according to government data released Friday, driven by a big increase in aircraft sales. The Commerce Department reported durable goods sales rose 1.6 percent last month, while December’s 0.9 percent slump in sales was revised sharply upwards to show a 1.2 percent gain. Much of the increase was led by transportation equipment where orders rose 3.4 percent overall, with sales of nondefense aircraft such as Boeing’s jets increasing 15.6 percent. “Solid goods demand and plenty of backorders will keep manufacturing on a very healthy course even as spending tilts in favor of in-person services,” Oren Klachkin of Oxford Economics said. “And we should see better supply-side news as shipping bottlenecks slowl...
BA Price Returns