Boeing Co. (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BA POWR Grades
- BA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.6% of US stocks.
- BA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a market capitalization of $75,615,914,260 -- more than approximately 97.64% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BA is -4.08 -- better than only 3.05% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.32 for BOEING CO; that's greater than it is for just 1.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATVI, NFLX, NTES, PYPL, and SHOP.
- BA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOEING CO's official web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BA's price/earnings ratio is 187.83% lower, now standing at -14.8.
- BA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 117.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BA.
BA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.97%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.63%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -188.41%.
The table below shows BA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.06% of graded US stocks.
- BA's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 15th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BA.
The table below shows BA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.08||52-week high||$233.94|
|Prev. close||$125.33||52-week low||$113.02|
|Day high||$125.48||Avg. volume||9,365,427|
|50-day MA||$155.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$168.98||Market Cap||71.90B|
Boeing Co. (BA) Company Bio
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Boeing Co. is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries around the world. The company has manufacturing, service and technology partnerships with companies and governments worldwide and contracts with more than 20,000 diverse suppliers and partners. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Most Popular Stories View All
BA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BA Latest Social Stream
View Full BA Social Stream
Latest BA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOEING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BA as an investment opportunity.
Boeing received an order for as many as 64 of its 737 MAX jets from Canada's WestJet airline. The order includes 42 737-10s and options for 22 additional planes, according to an announcement on Thursday.
"The 737-10 will provide WestJet with additional capacity and unrivalled efficiency as the airline expands its network of destinations across Canada and around the world," Stan Deal, president and CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes, said in a prepared statement.
Terms of the sale weren't disclosed.
WestJet's all-Boeing fleet has than 100 airplanes including the 737-8 and 787 Dreamliner. The Cal...
As such, we de-rated BA to Hold and encouraged investors to wait for a significant pullback first. Accordingly, BA has retraced nearly 25% from our previous article, underperforming the broad market significantly. The market had used the optimism stemming from the resumption of its 787 deliveries to d...
The most important plane to the Wichita economy now has increased competition in one of commercial aerospace’s most important international markets. China’s aviation regulator on Thursday granted certification to the new C919, a narrow-body jet built by its state-owned Commercial Aircraft Corp. of China that will rival the offerings of the Boeing Co. and Airbus. According to a report from Reuters, news of the certification, which had been expected by the end of the month, was revealed through photos of a state-backed ceremony that were shared online.
Automakers Mercedes Benz and Volvo Cars, U.S. planemaker Boeing Co, and the seaports that support manufacturers will suspend operations in South Carolina on Friday due to the potential impact of Hurricane Ian. Ian, currently downgraded to a tropical storm, is expected to be become a hurricane again later on Thursday before making U.S. landfall for the second time on Friday, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center. It issued a hurricane warning for the entire coast of South Carolina.
Boeing has a year-end deadline to win regulatory approval for the jet model. Boeing Chief Executive Dave Calhoun said earlier this month there was still a chance U.S. regulators could approve the single aisle jet before the deadline, but some customers and analysts do not think there is enough time remaining for the FAA to complete certification tasks. Calhoun told Aviation Week in July that Boeing could be forced to cancel the MAX 10 over potential regulatory issues.
BA Price Returns