Boeing Co. (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- BA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a higher market value than 98.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $129,598,185,974.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BA is -3.7 -- better than just 2.43% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.44 for Boeing Co; that's greater than it is for just 1.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boeing Co are RTX, INTU, IBM, AMGN, and DE.
- Visit BA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Valuation Summary
- BA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.2 over the prior 243 months.
- BA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BA.
BA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -1.55%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -137.01%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 173.9%.
The table below shows BA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.4% of graded US stocks.
- BA's asset turnover comes in at 0.403 -- ranking 15th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BA.
The table below shows BA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.93||52-week high||$278.57|
|Prev. close||$224.16||52-week low||$141.58|
|Day high||$224.58||Avg. volume||13,029,784|
|50-day MA||$221.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$228.56||Market Cap||128.91B|
Boeing Co. (BA) Company Bio
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Boeing Co. is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries around the world. The company has manufacturing, service and technology partnerships with companies and governments worldwide and contracts with more than 20,000 diverse suppliers and partners. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Most Popular Stories View All
BA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BA Latest Social Stream
View Full BA Social Stream
Latest BA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boeing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BA as an investment opportunity.
The U.S. airline giant may be interested in the 737 MAX, but probably not at the prices Boeing is demanding.
The Chicago-based aerospace giant predicts China will require 8,700 new airplanes by 2040, valued at $1.47 trillion, to meet expanding commercial air travel demand.
Production lines for Chinese jet makers and Boeing's primary rival, Airbus, are unlikely to keep up with the country’s demand, allowing Boeing to capture some of it despite political hurdles.
Delta Air Lines sees a place for Boeing's 737 Max airplane at the carrier as it looks to reshape its fleet over the next decade, Airline Weekly reported on Thursday, citing comments by Delta's chief executive. "No news to report [but] we're constantly talking to [Boeing]," Airline Weekly quoted Delta Chief Executive Ed Bastian as saying in a webinar on Sept. 20. Any Boeing 737 MAX order would be the first for Delta, which did not have the aircraft in its fleet when the plane was grounded in March 2019 following two fatal crashes.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average remains at record highs at the start of September, as the current stock market rally continues. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in September 2021 are Apple, Boeing, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft and Nike.
BA Price Returns