Boeing Company (The) (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
BA Stock Summary
- Boeing Co's market capitalization of $71,845,868,734 is ahead of 98.03% of US-listed equities.
- Boeing Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.88% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -28.59 for Boeing Co; that's greater than it is for merely 0.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boeing Co are ABBV, UTX, BIIB, TXN, and MMM.
- Visit BA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$124.52||52-week high||$398.66|
|Prev. close||$123.27||52-week low||$89.00|
|Day high||$131.29||Avg. volume||17,932,871|
|50-day MA||$248.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$327.38||Market Cap||70.12B|
Boeing Company (The) (BA) Company Bio
Boeing designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services, and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services worldwide. The Boeing Company was founded in 1916 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.