Boeing Co. (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BA POWR Grades
- BA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a higher market value than 97.83% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $116,658,295,964.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BA is -4.35 -- better than merely 2.41% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.86 for Boeing Co; that's greater than it is for merely 1.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLD, AMAT, BLK, LRCX, and MU.
- Visit BA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Valuation Summary
- BA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 35.2 over the prior 243 months.
- BA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BA.
BA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -165.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 173.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 100.28%.
The table below shows BA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.06% of graded US stocks.
- BA's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 15th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BA.
The table below shows BA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.23||52-week high||$278.57|
|Prev. close||$198.50||52-week low||$191.85|
|Day high||$198.05||Avg. volume||12,379,604|
|50-day MA||$217.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$229.80||Market Cap||115.32B|
Boeing Co. (BA) Company Bio
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Boeing Co. is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries around the world. The company has manufacturing, service and technology partnerships with companies and governments worldwide and contracts with more than 20,000 diverse suppliers and partners. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Most Popular Stories View All
BA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BA Latest Social Stream
View Full BA Social Stream
Latest BA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boeing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BA as an investment opportunity.
In its decision, the Chancery Court methodically analyzed the weaknesses in Boeings board processes and its fundamental failure to meet basic Caremark standards in tackling airplane safety issues, particularly after the Lion Air crash in 2018. By: Michael Volkov
NEW YORK , Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for LI, BNTX, CPE, BA, and AAPL. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
No summary available.
The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) traded at $199.21 at close of the session on Friday, 11/26/21, made a downward move of -5.41% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $210.60 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.57 with the days price range being $194.00 $199.42. In Take A Look At This The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) Analysis Before You Invest Read More »
Walter & Keenan Financial Consulting Co. MI ADV decreased its position in The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) by 11.8% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 5,345 shares of the aircraft producers stock after selling 717 shares during the period. 
BA Price Returns