Boeing Company (The) (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a higher market value than 99.23% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $197,590,373,994.
- Boeing Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.77% of US listed stocks.
- BA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boeing Co, a group of peers worth examining would be MRK, CSCO, NVS, ORCL, and SAP.
- BA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boeing Co's official web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BA Price/Volume Stats
Boeing Company (The) (BA) Company Bio
Boeing designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services, and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services worldwide. The Boeing Company was founded in 1916 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.