Boeing Co. (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a market capitalization of $143,442,213,479 -- more than approximately 98.39% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BA is -3.13 -- better than only 2.67% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -10.46 for Boeing Co; that's greater than it is for just 1.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Boeing Co are PM, SBUX, MCD, RDS.A, and RTX.
- Visit BA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Valuation Summary
- BA's price/earnings ratio is -12.3; this is 140.46% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BA's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BA.
BA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$242.19||52-week high||$278.57|
|Prev. close||$245.28||52-week low||$141.58|
|Day high||$244.63||Avg. volume||14,562,025|
|50-day MA||$239.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$212.64||Market Cap||141.64B|
Boeing Co. (BA) Company Bio
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Boeing Co. is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries around the world. The company has manufacturing, service and technology partnerships with companies and governments worldwide and contracts with more than 20,000 diverse suppliers and partners. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
BA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BA Latest Social Stream
View Full BA Social Stream
Latest BA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boeing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BA as an investment opportunity.
guvendemir/E+ via Getty Images The Boeing (BA) awarded a $169.46M firm-fixed-price contract to support the Apache full-rate production Lot 12 long lead effort. Work will be performed in Mesa, Arizona, with an estimated completion date of May 31, 2027. Full funds were obligated at the time of award....
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) delivered some good news to Boeing (NYSE: BA) shareholders earlier this month, announcing it would exercise options to buy 34 additional 737 MAX 7 airplanes on top of the 100-plane order it had announced back in March.
In this episode of Industry Focus: Energy, Motley Fool contributor Lou Whiteman joins the show to break down Jeff Bezos' upcoming trip to space and what it means for other space barons like Elon Musk and Richard Branson. In addition, the podcast takes a look at the state of the defense industry and checks in on Boeing (NYSE: BA) news. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
Boeing's (BA) 737-10 jet is the largest airplane in the 737 MAX family that has recently completed its maiden flight.
The airline industry and American Airlines stock look to rebound from the coronavirus crisis as new routes open up during the peak summer travel season. For the answer, take a look at American's earnings and stock chart. With business and leisure traffic picking up, American has announced new domestic routes and the slow return of international flights.
BA Price Returns