Boeing Co. (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$223.63||52-week high||$243.10|
|Prev. close||$222.37||52-week low||$172.56|
|Day high||$224.60||Avg. volume||5,617,127|
|50-day MA||$195.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$208.27||Market Cap||135.29B|
BA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.73% of US stocks.
- BA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a higher market value than 98.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $118,968,687,130.
- BOEING CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.06% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.52 for BOEING CO; that's greater than it is for just 2.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BOEING CO are RTX, GILD, TXN, ISRG, and DE.
- BA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOEING CO's official web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BA's price/sales ratio is 14.29% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- BA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 222 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BA.
BA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -166.57%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 65.97%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -148.2%.
The table below shows BA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.06% of graded US stocks.
- BA's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 15th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ESLT, HON, and RTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BA.
The table below shows BA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Boeing Co. (BA) Company Bio
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Boeing Co. is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries around the world. The company has manufacturing, service and technology partnerships with companies and governments worldwide and contracts with more than 20,000 diverse suppliers and partners. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
BA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BA Latest Social Stream
View Full BA Social Stream
Latest BA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOEING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BA as an investment opportunity.
But does the country need two national airlines?
Professional athletes do pretty well, too. If singing or professional sports or a lottery jackpot just aren't in your plausible future, though, for most people, the next-best option is the stock market. Enter Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO).
Boeing (BA) is set to provide non-recurring engineering for the preliminary design review of six sub-systems to mitigate component obsolescence for supporting production of MQ-25 Stingray jets.
Textron (TXT) wins an agreement with BAA Training for 48 Cessna Skyhawk aircraft.
Airplane manufacturers are set to ramp production aggressively, and investors should keep a close eye on their suppliers.
BA Price Returns