Boeing Company (The) (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a higher market value than 99.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $185,608,548,643.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BA is -21.13 -- better than just 0.79% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -55.32 for Boeing Co; that's greater than it is for just 0.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boeing Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ORCL, CSCO, SAP, ADBE, and AMGN.
- Visit BA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Stock Price Chart More Charts
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$324.15||52-week high||$446.01|
|Prev. close||$332.00||52-week low||$319.55|
|Day high||$332.50||Avg. volume||6,632,842|
|50-day MA||$346.50||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$356.61||Market Cap||182.43B|
Boeing Company (The) (BA) Company Bio
Boeing designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services, and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services worldwide. The Boeing Company was founded in 1916 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.