Boeing Co. (BA): Price and Financial Metrics
BA Stock Summary
- BA has a higher market value than 98.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $137,540,619,211.
- BA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Boeing Co is reporting a growth rate of 697.14%; that's higher than 97.58% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boeing Co, a group of peers worth examining would be AZN, AMGN, DE, RTX, and RDS.A.
- Visit BA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boeing.com.
BA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$235.37||52-week high||$278.57|
|Prev. close||$234.33||52-week low||$113.89|
|Day high||$236.33||Avg. volume||15,756,671|
|50-day MA||$239.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$199.13||Market Cap||137.22B|
Boeing Co. (BA) Company Bio
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Boeing Co. is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries around the world. The company has manufacturing, service and technology partnerships with companies and governments worldwide and contracts with more than 20,000 diverse suppliers and partners. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
BA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BA Latest Social Stream
View Full BA Social Stream
Latest BA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boeing Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BA as an investment opportunity.
The Federal Aviation Administration says 106 Boeing ([[BA]] +1.3%) 737 MAX jets have been affected worldwide by the recently disclosed electrical grounding problem as the company continues to work on a fix.Boeing disclosed the problem earlier this month and recommended operators temporarily remove the affected planes from service, and the...
April 20 Doge Day brings more volatility to Dogecoin.
The Transportation Department's Office of Inspector General says it will audit the Federal Aviation Administration's decision to unground the Boeing (BA) 737 MAX and other agency decisions.The new audit will examine the FAA's actions following the MAX's two fatal crashes, including the agency's risk assessments, the grounding of the aircraft...
Older tech stocks can provide both income and growth while newer disruptive companies are overpriced in the current market.
The first uncrewed test flight didn't work out too well, so Boeing is gearing up to try again in August or September.
BA Price Returns