Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH): Price and Financial Metrics
BAH Stock Summary
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp's market capitalization of $11,146,192,644 is ahead of 85.1% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BAH is 8.44 -- better than 95.74% of US stocks.
- BAH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 81.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRO, ALLE, WRK, FBHS, and PHM.
- BAH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.boozallen.com.
BAH Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.96||52-week high||$79.97|
|Prev. close||$78.38||52-week low||$47.58|
|Day high||$78.90||Avg. volume||991,513|
|50-day MA||$73.34||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$68.90||Market Cap||10.94B|
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH) Company Bio
Booz Allen Hamilton provides management and technology consulting and engineering services worldwide through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in McLean, Virginia.