Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BAH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- BAH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.95% of US stocks).
BAH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BAH is 7.61 -- better than 95.92% of US stocks.
- BAH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 831.27 -- higher than 96.76% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BAH is more volatile than only 4.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SMG, LSTR, CHRW, LEA, and BG.
- Visit BAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boozallen.com.
BAH Valuation Summary
- BAH's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 17.65% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 131 months, BAH's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- BAH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAH.
BAH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 163.84%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 33.57%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 121.25%.
The table below shows BAH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BAH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.66% of graded US stocks.
- BAH's asset turnover comes in at 1.395 -- ranking 62nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GRPN, VRNS, and TCX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BAH.
The table below shows BAH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.25||52-week high||$91.45|
|Prev. close||$82.04||52-week low||$73.32|
|Day high||$77.89||Avg. volume||1,025,705|
|50-day MA||$85.35||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$84.41||Market Cap||10.08B|
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH) Company Bio
Booz Allen Hamilton provides management and technology consulting and engineering services worldwide through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAH Latest Social Stream
View Full BAH Social Stream
Latest BAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAH as an investment opportunity.
Denver, CO, based Investment company Cambiar Investors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, Barclays PLC, Constellation Brands Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF, sells Itau Unibanco Holding SA, ASML Holding NV, Biogen Inc, 3M Co, Banco Santander SA during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cambiar Investors Llc.
Booz Allen (BAH) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Trane Technologies' (TT) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are likely to have increased year over year.
There are a lot of things that come to mind when you hear the term "defense stocks," but rarely do you hear "defense stocks" and "market-beating returns" in the same sentence. Defense, as an industry, tends to be a slow and steadily growing business that can wax and wane with congressional purse strings. Sure, you can find lots of defense businesses that will generate positive returns over long holding periods.
Robert Half's (RHI) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are likely to have improved on a year-over-year basis.
BAH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAHWant to see what other sources are saying about Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch