Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH): Price and Financial Metrics
BAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.37||52-week high||$125.19|
|Prev. close||$107.64||52-week low||$87.99|
|Day high||$108.26||Avg. volume||950,698|
|50-day MA||$115.98||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$102.96||Market Cap||14.07B|
BAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BAH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.43% of US stocks.
- BAH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BAH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.3% of US stocks).
BAH Stock Summary
- BAH has a market capitalization of $14,633,614,021 -- more than approximately 87.67% of US stocks.
- BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HOLDING CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.95% of US listed stocks.
- BAH's current price/earnings ratio is 49.62, which is higher than 88.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HOLDING CORP are DGX, ATKR, PKG, ASGN, and SNX.
- Visit BAH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.boozallen.com.
BAH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BAH's EV/EBIT ratio is 113.29% higher, now standing at 33.7.
- Over the past 156 months, BAH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAH.
BAH Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 44.25%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -5.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -23.35%.
The table below shows BAH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BAH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.66% of graded US stocks.
- BAH's asset turnover comes in at 1.395 -- ranking 62nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- GRPN, VRNS, and TCX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BAH.
The table below shows BAH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH) Company Bio
Booz Allen Hamilton provides management and technology consulting and engineering services worldwide through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
BAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAH Latest Social Stream
View Full BAH Social Stream
Latest BAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAH as an investment opportunity.
Booz Allen Hamilton to Host Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results on Friday, October 27, 2023
MCLEAN, Va., September 15, 2023--Booz Allen will host a conference call at 8 a.m. EDT on Friday, October 27, 2023, to discuss financial results for the Second Quarter of FY24.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
No matter how harsh the environment gets, these blue-chip stocks have fortress balance sheets and sticky businesses that can withstand anything.
MCLEAN, Va., September 12, 2023--Communications leader Brian Hale has joined Booz Allen Hamilton as vice president of public relations.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
BAH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAHWant to see what other sources are saying about Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch