Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAH POWR Grades
- BAH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.06% of US stocks.
- BAH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- BAH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.85% of US stocks).
BAH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BAH is 7.31 -- better than 95.61% of US stocks.
- BAH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 241.92 -- higher than 87.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BAH is more volatile than just 3.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALLE, MOH, HII, SMG, and WRB.
- BAH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.boozallen.com.
BAH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.15||52-week high||$100.26|
|Prev. close||$83.11||52-week low||$69.36|
|Day high||$83.85||Avg. volume||1,074,119|
|50-day MA||$81.78||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$84.43||Market Cap||11.45B|
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH) Company Bio
Booz Allen Hamilton provides management and technology consulting and engineering services worldwide through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
BAH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. To summarize, we found that Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 130%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 85.96% of its sector Industrials.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BAH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BAH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAH Latest Social Stream
View Full BAH Social Stream
Latest BAH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAH as an investment opportunity.
Booz Allen (BAH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Booz Allen announced it has joined the O-RAN ALLIANCE, an international community of mobile network operators, vendors, and academic institutions.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Photo by Velishchuk/iStock via Getty ImagesThe S&P 500 (SPY) has produced solid gains for investors over the long term. However, valuation matters, even for the index fund, and at the current PE multiple of 44, it appears that much of the upside, including inflation and economic growth, has already been...
Is Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (NYSE:BAH) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial […]
BAH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BAHWant to see what other sources are saying about Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch