Braskem SA ADR (BAK): Price and Financial Metrics
BAK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BAK is 8.88 -- better than 96.01% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Braskem Sa is higher than merely 3.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Braskem Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 81.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXTA, ERJ, ACH, TWI, and BWXT.
- BAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Braskem Sa's official web site, go to www.braskem.com.br.
BAK Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAK Price/Volume Stats
Braskem SA ADR (BAK) Company Bio
Braskem S.A., together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells thermoplastic resins. Braskem's business operations consist of four production segments and one distribution segment: Basic Petrochemicals Unit, Polyolefins, Vinyls, United States and Europe, and Chemical distribution. The company is also engaged in the import and export of chemicals, petrochemicals and fuels, the production, supply and sale of utilities such as steam, water, compressed air, industrial gases, as well as the provision of industrial services and the production, supply and sale of electric energy for its own use and use by other companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Camacari, Brazil.