Braskem SA ADR (BAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAK Stock Summary
- Braskem Sa's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.76% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BAK is currently 0.83, higher than only 3.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 57.48 for Braskem Sa; that's greater than it is for 99.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Braskem Sa are LTMAQ, OMAB, ERJ, NAT, and GOL.
- BAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Braskem Sa's official web site, go to www.braskem.com.br.
BAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.36||52-week high||$26.93|
|Prev. close||$18.29||52-week low||$15.09|
|Day high||$18.39||Avg. volume||362,802|
|50-day MA||$17.77||Dividend yield||17.66%|
|200-day MA||$19.74||Market Cap||8.29B|
Braskem SA ADR (BAK) Company Bio
Braskem S.A., together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells thermoplastic resins. Braskem's business operations consist of four production segments and one distribution segment: Basic Petrochemicals Unit, Polyolefins, Vinyls, United States and Europe, and Chemical distribution. The company is also engaged in the import and export of chemicals, petrochemicals and fuels, the production, supply and sale of utilities such as steam, water, compressed air, industrial gases, as well as the provision of industrial services and the production, supply and sale of electric energy for its own use and use by other companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Camacari, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAK Latest Social Stream
View Full BAK Social Stream
Latest BAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Braskem Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAK as an investment opportunity.
ABG, ARCB, and BAK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on February 25, 2022
ABG, ARCB, and BAK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on February 24, 2022
Braskem (BAK) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
TS, BAK, and IRT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on February 23, 2022
The consensus price target hints at a 30.3% upside potential for Braskem (BAK). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
BAK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|