Braskem SA ADR (BAK): Price and Financial Metrics
BAK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BAK is 8.88 -- better than 95.99% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Braskem Sa is higher than merely 3.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Braskem Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 72.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXTA, ERJ, ACH, TWI, and PBI.
- BAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Braskem Sa's official web site, go to www.braskem.com.br.
BAK Stock Price Chart More Charts
BAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.36||52-week high||$30.38|
|Prev. close||$14.17||52-week low||$12.31|
|Day high||$14.55||Avg. volume||178,484|
|50-day MA||$15.26||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$16.14||Market Cap||5.72B|
Braskem SA ADR (BAK) Company Bio
Braskem S.A., together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells thermoplastic resins. Braskem's business operations consist of four production segments and one distribution segment: Basic Petrochemicals Unit, Polyolefins, Vinyls, United States and Europe, and Chemical distribution. The company is also engaged in the import and export of chemicals, petrochemicals and fuels, the production, supply and sale of utilities such as steam, water, compressed air, industrial gases, as well as the provision of industrial services and the production, supply and sale of electric energy for its own use and use by other companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Camacari, Brazil.
BAK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BAK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Braskem Sa ranked in the 91st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1590% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Braskem Sa ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.64% of its sector Basic Materials.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 24.59% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Braskem Sa's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|