Braskem SA ADR (BAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAK Stock Summary
- Braskem Sa's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.77% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BAK is currently 0.99, higher than just 3.87% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 57.48 for Braskem Sa; that's greater than it is for 99.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LTMAQ, BCRX, COMM, WAT, and TVTY.
- BAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Braskem Sa's official web site, go to www.braskem.com.br.
BAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.18||52-week high||$25.09|
|Prev. close||$23.41||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$23.15||Avg. volume||285,141|
|50-day MA||$22.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.44||Market Cap||8.84B|
Braskem SA ADR (BAK) Company Bio
Braskem S.A., together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells thermoplastic resins. Braskem's business operations consist of four production segments and one distribution segment: Basic Petrochemicals Unit, Polyolefins, Vinyls, United States and Europe, and Chemical distribution. The company is also engaged in the import and export of chemicals, petrochemicals and fuels, the production, supply and sale of utilities such as steam, water, compressed air, industrial gases, as well as the provision of industrial services and the production, supply and sale of electric energy for its own use and use by other companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Camacari, Brazil.
BAK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Braskem Sa. To summarize, we found that Braskem Sa ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 82.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BAK, they are:
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 20.88% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Braskem Sa's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.91. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Braskem Sa experienced a tax rate of about 38% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 93.86% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAK Latest Social Stream
View Full BAK Social Stream
Latest BAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Braskem Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAK as an investment opportunity.
Bio-based Isoprene Market 2021 Growth Opportunity and Future Scope- Braskem, Genencor (DuPont), Ajinomoto, Gevo Inc, GlycosBio, Yokohama Rubber Company
The Bio-based Isoprene Market report is an in-depth study of the market, along with an analysis of its key segments. The relationship is built through extensive primary and secondary research. In-depth market data is generated through interviews and data collection from
Braskem's Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene for 3D Printing Launches in the Ultimaker Marketplace
Braskem (B3: BRKM3, BRKM5 and BRKM6; NYSE: BAK; LATIBEX: XBRK) ("Company"), the largest polyolefins producer in the Americas and leading producer of biopolymers in the world, announces today its carbon fiber reinforced polypropylene (PP) filament ("CF-PP") ("FL900PP-CF") for 3D printing and additive manufacturing is now available in the Ultimaker Marketplace.
Bio Plastics Market to Witness Growth Acceleration by Top Key Players Braskem, NatureWorks, Novamont
Bio Plastics Market research report is the new statistical data source added by A2Z Market Research. It uses several approaches for analyzing the data of target market such as primary and secondary research methodologies. It includes investigations based on historical records, current statistics, and futuristic developments. The report gives a thorough overview of the present growth 
Propylene Trimer Market research is an intelligence report with meticulous efforts undertaken to study the right and valuable information. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors. Business strategies of the key players and the new entering market industries are studied in detail. 
1-Nonene Market research report is the new statistical data source added by A2Z Market Research. It uses several approaches for analyzing the data of target market such as primary and secondary research methodologies. It includes investigations based on historical records, current statistics, and futuristic developments. The report gives a thorough overview of the present growth dynamics 
BAK Price Returns