Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAND POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BAND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.97% of US stocks.
- BAND's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BAND's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.25% of US stocks).
BAND Stock Summary
- Bandwidth Inc's stock had its IPO on November 10, 2017, making it an older stock than only 11.38% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bandwidth Inc is higher than 96.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that BAND's revenue has grown 56.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.09% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISR, ASTC, MSON, MOGO, and UAMY.
- Visit BAND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bandwidth.com.
BAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.00||52-week high||$198.60|
|Prev. close||$122.14||52-week low||$107.01|
|Day high||$127.45||Avg. volume||466,200|
|50-day MA||$123.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.47||Market Cap||3.19B|
Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND) Company Bio
Bandwidth Inc. operates as a cloud-based, software-powered communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) provider in the United States. The company operates through two segments, CPaaS and Other. Its platform enables enterprises to create, scale, and operate voice or text communications services across mobile application or connected device or enterprises. The company also offers SIP trunking, data resale, and hosted voice over Internet protocol services. It serves large enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, technology companies, and other business. Bandwidth Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
BAND Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Bandwidth Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Bandwidth Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bandwidth Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Bandwidth Inc over the past 3.19 years is -0.14%; that's higher than only 7.3% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Bandwidth Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAND Latest Social Stream
View Full BAND Social Stream
Latest BAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bandwidth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAND as an investment opportunity.
The Internet and tech innovations have ushered in a new era of communications. Simultaneously, fraudsters have claimed their place in the digital age of communications targeting vulnerable networks and scamming people out of money across the world. How big of a problem is it? Telecom fraud made a whopping $28.3 billion dent in the
Bandwidth stock now trades down roughly 40% from the lifetime high it hit last year. Is it time to buy?
Bandwidth (BAND) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
This has weighed heavily on high-flying SaaS stocks like Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) that crushed the market last year but have failed to replicate their magic in 2021. Twilio's share price has fallen sharply in the past month despite a terrific start to the new fiscal year and a solid outlook that indicates high levels of growth even as the world starts returning to normalcy. Rival communications-platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) provider Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) has also suffered, losing nearly a quarter of its market capitalization in 2021.
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ:BAND) Equities research analysts at Colliers Securities issued their Q2 2021 earnings estimates for shares of Bandwidth in a report issued on Thursday, May 6th. Colliers Securities analyst C. Trebnick forecasts that the company will post earnings of ($0.03) per share for the quarter. Colliers Securities also issued estimates for Bandwidths FY2021 
BAND Price Returns