Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAND POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BAND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.97% of US stocks.
- BAND's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BAND ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BAND Stock Summary
- BAND's went public 3.72 years ago, making it older than merely 11.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BAND is currently 148.95, higher than 97.15% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bandwidth Inc comes in at 56.61%, a number that bests 89.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAND, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPNE, ISR, UAMY, CLXT, and ASTC.
- Visit BAND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bandwidth.com.
BAND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BAND's price/sales ratio is 60.38% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 45 months, BAND's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 227.5.
- BAND's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAND.
BAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.66||52-week high||$198.60|
|Prev. close||$129.78||52-week low||$107.01|
|Day high||$131.26||Avg. volume||418,197|
|50-day MA||$128.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$145.22||Market Cap||3.25B|
Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND) Company Bio
Bandwidth Inc. operates as a cloud-based, software-powered communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) provider in the United States. The company operates through two segments, CPaaS and Other. Its platform enables enterprises to create, scale, and operate voice or text communications services across mobile application or connected device or enterprises. The company also offers SIP trunking, data resale, and hosted voice over Internet protocol services. It serves large enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, technology companies, and other business. Bandwidth Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
BAND Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Bandwidth Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Bandwidth Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bandwidth Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Bandwidth Inc over the past 3.19 years is -0.14%; that's higher than only 7.3% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Bandwidth Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAND Latest Social Stream
View Full BAND Social Stream
Latest BAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bandwidth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAND as an investment opportunity.
Mid-cap companies -- classified as those with market capitalizations between $2 billion and $10 billion -- operate in fast-growing industries and can generate stronger returns when compared to large-cap stocks. Corsair Gaming's stock has doubled since the company went public in September 2020, driven by the massive craze for video games during the novel coronavirus pandemic. The gaming peripherals and hardware company's revenue and earnings have shot up impressively as a result of that demand, and the company now has a market cap of just over $2.7 billion.
Bandwidth Launches Duet for RingCentral - A Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) Solution To Help Large Enterprises Modernize Cloud Communications
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise communications platform and cloud-native carrier, today announced plans to deliver early access to a new "Bring Your Own Carrier" (BYOC) solution for RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, video meetings, collaboration and contact center solutions. Bandwidth will extend its market-leading DuetSM solution to now include RingCentral's Message Video Phone (MVP) Platform, enabling large e
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced it will issue a press release reporting financial results for their second quarter after market close on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 866 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of March 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ:BAND) based on that data. […]
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced Daryl Raiford will be its new Chief Financial Officer beginning in August. A former executive at global companies including Ribbon Communications, Freescale Semiconductor, Travelport and Hewlett-Packard, Raiford brings extensive experience in public company financial management, strategic M&A and growth delivery. He will join Bandwidth July 12 as Executive Vice President and is expected to su
BAND Price Returns