Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAND POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BAND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAND is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BAND ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BAND Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BAND is 2.79 -- better than 81.47% of US stocks.
- BANDWIDTH INC's stock had its IPO on November 10, 2017, making it an older stock than 25.21% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BAND has reported earnings growth of -106.25%, putting it ahead of only 13.86% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANDWIDTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SQL, SONM, SCWX, ALKS, and PEAR.
- Visit BAND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bandwidth.com.
BAND Valuation Summary
- BAND's price/earnings ratio is -26; this is 201.96% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BAND's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAND.
BAND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAND has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.31% of graded US stocks.
- BAND's asset turnover comes in at 0.464 -- ranking 338th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BAND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.76||52-week high||$65.24|
|Prev. close||$24.04||52-week low||$9.20|
|Day high||$23.98||Avg. volume||490,379|
|50-day MA||$22.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.96||Market Cap||601.70M|
Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND) Company Bio
Bandwidth Inc. operates as a cloud-based, software-powered communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) provider in the United States. The company operates through two segments, CPaaS and Other. Its platform enables enterprises to create, scale, and operate voice or text communications services across mobile application or connected device or enterprises. The company also offers SIP trunking, data resale, and hosted voice over Internet protocol services. It serves large enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, technology companies, and other business. Bandwidth Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAND Latest Social Stream
View Full BAND Social Stream
Latest BAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANDWIDTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAND as an investment opportunity.
Bandwidth Inc. ( NASDAQ:BAND ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise of over...
With healthy fundamentals and upward estimate revisions, Bandwidth (BAND) appears to be an enticing investment option at the moment.
Bandwidth (BAND) closed the most recent trading day at $22.16, moving +0.45% from the previous trading session.
It is doubtless a positive to see that the Bandwidth Inc. ( NASDAQ:BAND ) share price has gained some 81% in the last...
In last trading session, Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ:BAND) saw 0.69 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.11. Company’s recent per share price level of $25.97 trading at $0.97 or 3.88% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $671.58M. That closing price of BAND’s stock is at … Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ:BAND) Achieved Almost 31.36% Growth In A Month. Also Looks Good Long Term. Read More »
BAND Price Returns