Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND): Price and Financial Metrics
BAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.76||52-week high||$29.07|
|Prev. close||$12.02||52-week low||$9.20|
|Day high||$11.93||Avg. volume||457,625|
|50-day MA||$13.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.38||Market Cap||301.00M|
BAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAND POWR Grades
- BAND scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAND is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BAND's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.45% of US stocks).
BAND Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.66%, BANDWIDTH INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.13% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BAND has reported earnings growth of -992.28%, putting it ahead of merely 1.48% of US stocks in our set.
- BANDWIDTH INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANDWIDTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be XOS, EGAN, ALKS, AXTI, and MDRX.
- BAND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANDWIDTH INC's official web site, go to www.bandwidth.com.
BAND Valuation Summary
- BAND's price/earnings ratio is 9.9; this is 62.14% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 71 months, BAND's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAND.
BAND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAND has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.31% of graded US stocks.
- BAND's asset turnover comes in at 0.464 -- ranking 338th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BAND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND) Company Bio
Bandwidth Inc. operates as a cloud-based, software-powered communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) provider in the United States. The company operates through two segments, CPaaS and Other. Its platform enables enterprises to create, scale, and operate voice or text communications services across mobile application or connected device or enterprises. The company also offers SIP trunking, data resale, and hosted voice over Internet protocol services. It serves large enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, technology companies, and other business. Bandwidth Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
BAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAND Latest Social Stream
View Full BAND Social Stream
Latest BAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANDWIDTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAND as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Bandwidth (BAND) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Bandwidth (BAND) unveils AIBridge, an AI powered communication assistant tool. This will enable the contact center to resolve client queries faster and enhance customer service experience.
Bandwidth Partners with Google and Cognigy to Launch AIBridge, Integrating Artificial Intelligence with Contact Centers Using Maestro
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced it is partnering with Google and Cognigy to launch AIBridge, which enables enterprises to easily deploy voice-based artificial intelligence (AI) tools in front of their contact centers–resolving calls faster and more efficiently in the communications cloud. AIBridge is the newest in a series of pre-built integrations available with Bandwidth MaestroTM, the company's award-winning, next-genera
Bandwidth (BAND) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced it has again won a "Best Places to Work" award in its hometown Triangle, N.C., region from the Triangle Business Journal. Winners were selected based on employee engagement survey results, which measured 30 culture and satisfaction drivers that are critical to an organization's success.
BAND Price Returns