Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAND POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BAND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BAND is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BAND ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BAND Stock Summary
- BAND's price/sales ratio is 0.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 19.96% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BAND has reported earnings growth of -82.69%, putting it ahead of just 17.88% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of BANDWIDTH INC's share price is greater than that of 96.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANDWIDTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IBIO, CTSO, YQ, LEDS, and SCL.
- BAND's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANDWIDTH INC's official web site, go to www.bandwidth.com.
BAND Valuation Summary
- BAND's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 73.08% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BAND's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAND.
BAND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAND has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.31% of graded US stocks.
- BAND's asset turnover comes in at 0.464 -- ranking 338th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BAND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.88||52-week high||$98.36|
|Prev. close||$11.96||52-week low||$11.37|
|Day high||$12.63||Avg. volume||586,552|
|50-day MA||$16.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.45||Market Cap||300.61M|
Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND) Company Bio
Bandwidth Inc. operates as a cloud-based, software-powered communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) provider in the United States. The company operates through two segments, CPaaS and Other. Its platform enables enterprises to create, scale, and operate voice or text communications services across mobile application or connected device or enterprises. The company also offers SIP trunking, data resale, and hosted voice over Internet protocol services. It serves large enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, technology companies, and other business. Bandwidth Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAND Latest Social Stream
View Full BAND Social Stream
Latest BAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANDWIDTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAND as an investment opportunity.
CommScope, Anterix and Bandwidth have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The infrastructure upgrade for digital transformation and accelerated pace of 5G deployment should help the Zacks Communication - Infrastructure industry thrive despite near-term headwinds. COMM, ATEX and BAND are well poised to benefit from the continued transition to cloud network.
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced an expanded partnership with GoTo, the all-in-one solution for business communications and IT support. Bandwidth will now be GoTo's primary communications provider globally, including for the flagship GoTo Connect unified communications as a service product, and deliver cloud-native voice, messaging and emergency services to power GoTo's rapidly growing portfolio serving nearly one million cu
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced "Send-To," a new messaging app for Bandwidth's Direct Routing and Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams. Send-To enables enterprise users to send SMS texts from within Teams instead of having to use their personal phones, enabling faster and more efficient work collaboration. The new app expands Bandwidth's DuetⓇ for Microsoft Teams beyond the core capabilities of voice and e911, creating a tr
Bandwidth (BAND) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BAND Price Returns