Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAND POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BAND ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.99% of US stocks.
- BAND's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BAND ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BAND Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.03%, Bandwidth Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.92% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Bandwidth Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Bandwidth Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -28.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 14.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bandwidth Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SANW, BDR, SMWB, LIVN, and PLAB.
- Visit BAND's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bandwidth.com.
BAND Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BAND's price/sales ratio is 13.76% higher, now standing at 6.2.
- BAND's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 46 months.
- Over the past 46 months, BAND's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAND.
BAND's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAND has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.31% of graded US stocks.
- BAND's asset turnover comes in at 0.464 -- ranking 338th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BAND's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAND Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAND Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.23||52-week high||$145.97|
|Prev. close||$19.63||52-week low||$17.71|
|Day high||$20.42||Avg. volume||647,619|
|50-day MA||$26.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.34||Market Cap||511.35M|
Bandwidth Inc. - (BAND) Company Bio
Bandwidth Inc. operates as a cloud-based, software-powered communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) provider in the United States. The company operates through two segments, CPaaS and Other. Its platform enables enterprises to create, scale, and operate voice or text communications services across mobile application or connected device or enterprises. The company also offers SIP trunking, data resale, and hosted voice over Internet protocol services. It serves large enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, technology companies, and other business. Bandwidth Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAND Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAND Latest Social Stream
View Full BAND Social Stream
Latest BAND News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bandwidth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAND as an investment opportunity.
Bandwidth Inc. (BAND) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 17:00 ET Corporate Participants Sarah Walas - VP of Investor Relations David Morken - Chief Executive Officer Daryl Raiford - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Halle Mogk - William Blair Mark Murphy - JPMorgan Ryan MacWilliams – Barclays...
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose by about 0.3%, the S&P 500 finished 1.5% higher, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq popped by 3.3%. Despite the general outperformance of technology stocks, though, cloud communications company Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) had a terrible day as its shares fell by 32.1%. In fact, the last time Bandwidth's share price was this low was in 2018.
New customer additions, robust cross-selling momentum, differentiated global platform and reinforced customer relationships help Bandwidth (BAND) to beat fourth-quarter 2021 earnings estimates.
Bandwidth (BAND) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 164.29% and 6.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bandwidth Inc. (NASDAQ: BAND), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
BAND Price Returns