BancFirst Corporation (BANF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BANF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- BANF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BANF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.8% of US stocks).
BANF Stock Summary
- BANF's went public 32.03 years ago, making it older than 84.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BANF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 208.15%, Bancfirst Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.68% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bancfirst Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NKSH, MCY, UNAM, PEBO, and OVBC.
- BANF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bancfirst Corp's official web site, go to www.bancfirst.bank.
BANF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BANF's price/sales ratio is 28.12% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- BANF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BANF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANF.
BANF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.6%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.16%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.92%.
The table below shows BANF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.79% of graded US stocks.
- BANF's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 113th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PBCT, CBSH, and MTB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANF.
The table below shows BANF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.22||52-week high||$100.18|
|Prev. close||$98.47||52-week low||$53.77|
|Day high||$98.49||Avg. volume||141,849|
|50-day MA||$88.80||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$76.15||Market Cap||3.18B|
BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Company Bio
BancFirst Corporation provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANF Latest Social Stream
View Full BANF Social Stream
Latest BANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancfirst Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANF as an investment opportunity.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Does BancFirst (BANF) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
DAC, BANF, and AMNB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on January 26, 2022.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: BancFirst Corp., Fulton Financial Corp., Limestone Bancorp, Inc. and Cowen Inc.
BancFirst Corp., Fulton Financial Corp., Limestone Bancorp, Inc. and Cowen Inc. are included in this blog.
BancFirst (BANF) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
BANF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|