BancFirst Corporation (BANF): Price and Financial Metrics
BANF Stock Summary
- BANF's went public 30.96 years ago, making it older than 84.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bancfirst Corp is higher than it is for about just 12.08% of US stocks.
- BANF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bancfirst Corp are MBCN, OVBC, CCBG, SBFG, and ACNB.
- BANF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bancfirst Corp's official web site, go to www.bancfirst.bank.
BANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.50||52-week high||$69.43|
|Prev. close||$65.20||52-week low||$26.00|
|Day high||$69.43||Avg. volume||85,501|
|50-day MA||$62.28||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$48.94||Market Cap||2.24B|
BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Company Bio
BancFirst Corporation provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
BANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANF Latest Social Stream
View Full BANF Social Stream
Latest BANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancfirst Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANF as an investment opportunity.
BancFirst (BANF) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
BancFirst (BANF) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does BancFirst (BANF) have what it takes? Let's find out.
BancFirst (NASDAQ:BANF) released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The bank reported $1.06 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.75 by $0.31, MarketWatch Earnings reports. BancFirst had a net margin of 21.31% and a return on equity of 9.72%. Shares of BANF traded up $1.66 during midday trading on Friday, […]
BancFirst (BANF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BANF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BANFWant to do more research on Bancfirst Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!