BancFirst Corporation (BANF): Price and Financial Metrics
BANF Stock Summary
- BANF's went public 30.04 years ago, making it older than 83.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For BANF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.95% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.35 for Bancfirst Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bancfirst Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OVBC, LCNB, AUBN, MPB, and FDEF.
- BANF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bancfirst Corp's official web site, go to www.bancfirst.bank.
BANF Stock Price Chart More Charts
BANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.37||52-week high||$63.96|
|Prev. close||$33.72||52-week low||$26.00|
|Day high||$33.71||Avg. volume||94,476|
|50-day MA||$49.64||Dividend yield||3.84%|
|200-day MA||$55.56||Market Cap||1.09B|
BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Company Bio
BancFirst Corporation provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.