BancFirst Corporation (BANF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BANF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.27% of US stocks.
- BANF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- BANF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.42% of US stocks).
BANF Stock Summary
- BANF's went public 31.15 years ago, making it older than 84.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For BANF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.34% of US equities we're observing.
- BANF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bancfirst Corp are TCBK, NKSH, SHBI, FCAP, and AUBN.
- Visit BANF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancfirst.bank.
BANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.06||52-week high||$77.38|
|Prev. close||$72.83||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$73.15||Avg. volume||81,310|
|50-day MA||$71.17||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$56.90||Market Cap||2.33B|
BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Company Bio
BancFirst Corporation provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
BANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANF Latest Social Stream
View Full BANF Social Stream
Latest BANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancfirst Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANF as an investment opportunity.
Photo by alexsl/iStock via Getty Images Earnings of BancFirst Corporation (NASDAQ: BANF) will most probably surge this year on the back of provision expense normalization and loan growth. On the other hand, the recent ramp-up in excess liquidity, and the likelihood of maintenance of that liquidity, will likely keep the...
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
BancFirst (BANF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 28.28% and 2.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BancFirst Corporation (NASDAQ GS:BANF) reported net income of $42.5 million, or $1.27 diluted earnings per share, for the first quarter of 2021 compared to net income of $22.6 million, or $0.68 diluted earnings per share, for the first quarter of 2020. For the first quarter of 2021, no provision for credit losses was recorded, compared to a provision for credit losses of $19.6 million for the first quarter of 2020.
BancFirst (BANF) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BANF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|