BancFirst Corporation (BANF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BANF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BANF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BANF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.67% of US stocks).
BANF Stock Summary
- BANF's went public 31.6 years ago, making it older than 84.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BANF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 134.96%, Bancfirst Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bancfirst Corp are PEBO, LCNB, AUBN, CBAN, and OVBC.
- Visit BANF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancfirst.bank.
BANF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BANF's price/sales ratio is 28.12% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- BANF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BANF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANF.
BANF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 14.62%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 89.89%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 39.63%.
The table below shows BANF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.71% of graded US stocks.
- BANF's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 114th of 433 Banking stocks.
- PBCT, CBSH, and CBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANF.
The table below shows BANF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.67||52-week high||$77.38|
|Prev. close||$64.19||52-week low||$42.38|
|Day high||$64.83||Avg. volume||99,256|
|50-day MA||$58.94||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$64.03||Market Cap||2.12B|
BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Company Bio
BancFirst Corporation provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANF Latest Social Stream
View Full BANF Social Stream
Latest BANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancfirst Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANF as an investment opportunity.
BancFirst (BANF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.52% and 2.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BancFirst Corporation (NASDAQ GS: BANF) reported net income of $38.8 million, or $1.16 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2021 compared to net income of $20.9 million, or $0.63 diluted earnings per share, for the third quarter of 2020. The Company recorded a provision for credit losses of $1.5 million for the three months ended September 30, 2021 compared to a provision for credit losses of $18.7 million for the three months ended September 30, 2020. Net income for the nine mon
BancFirst (BANF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
There are many dividend stocks that don’t get much attention.
Of note is that the 200 hour changed directions on banf; it is now pointing down. The post Bancfirst Corp (BANF): Price Down $-0.7 (-1.24)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.73 (-1.29)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
BANF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|