BancFirst Corporation (BANF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANF POWR Grades
- BANF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BANF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BANF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2% of US stocks).
BANF Stock Summary
- BANCFIRST CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.85% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.03, BANCFIRST CORP has a higher such ratio than 79.32% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.42 for BANCFIRST CORP; that's greater than it is for 90.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANCFIRST CORP are NKSH, OVBC, FCBC, AC, and WABC.
- Visit BANF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancfirst.bank.
BANF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BANF's price/earnings ratio is 49.47% higher, now standing at 14.2.
- BANF's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANF.
BANF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.36%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.01%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.29%.
The table below shows BANF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BANF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.79% of graded US stocks.
- BANF's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 113th of 430 Banking stocks.
- PBCT, CBSH, and MTB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BANF.
The table below shows BANF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BANF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BANF, see our BANF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
BANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.85||52-week high||$118.07|
|Prev. close||$81.40||52-week low||$79.91|
|Day high||$84.29||Avg. volume||116,767|
|50-day MA||$86.56||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$94.71||Market Cap||2.76B|
BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Company Bio
BancFirst Corporation provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
BANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANF Latest Social Stream
View Full BANF Social Stream
Latest BANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANCFIRST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANF as an investment opportunity.
Here's What We Like About BancFirst's (NASDAQ:BANF) Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see BancFirst...
The News on Banks Has Been Bad. Some Investors See Opportunity.
Turbulence in bank stocks, particularly small and regional lenders, has driven off buyers. But the vast majority of banks healthy and their shares are bargains.
Investing in BancFirst (NASDAQ:BANF) five years ago would have delivered you a 76% gain
While BancFirst Corporation ( NASDAQ:BANF ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
BancFirst (BANF) Q4 Earnings Miss Estimates
BancFirst (BANF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.41% and 1.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BANCFIRST CORPORATION REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS
BancFirst Corporation (NASDAQ GS:BANF) reported net income of $57.1 million, or $1.70 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2022 compared to net income of $38.2 million, or $1.15 diluted earnings per share, for the fourth quarter of 2021. Net income for the year ended December 31, 2022 was $193.1 million, or $5.77 diluted earnings per share, compared to $167.6 million, or $5.03 diluted earnings per share, for the year ended December 31, 2021.
BANF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BANFWant to do more research on Bancfirst Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bancfirst Corp (BANF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bancfirst Corp (BANF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bancfirst Corp (BANF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...