BancFirst Corporation (BANF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BANF POWR Grades
- BANF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BANF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BANF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.38% of US stocks).
BANF Stock Summary
- BANF's went public 31.36 years ago, making it older than 84.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bancfirst Corp is higher than it is for about only 13.66% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.2 for Bancfirst Corp; that's greater than it is for 88.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bancfirst Corp are TCBK, BFIN, AUBN, CASH, and CVCY.
- Visit BANF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bancfirst.bank.
BANF Valuation Summary
- BANF's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 36.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BANF's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BANF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BANF.
BANF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 14.62%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.16%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 91.23%.
The table below shows BANF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.89||52-week high||$77.38|
|Prev. close||$55.30||52-week low||$39.20|
|Day high||$56.46||Avg. volume||91,459|
|50-day MA||$63.56||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$62.32||Market Cap||1.83B|
BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Company Bio
BancFirst Corporation provides commercial banking services to retail customers, and small to medium-sized businesses in Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
BANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BANF Latest Social Stream
View Full BANF Social Stream
Latest BANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bancfirst Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BANF as an investment opportunity.
The Oklahoma City-based bank has dropped 18% during the past three months, but it’s still a favorite of Abbott Cooper of Driver Management.
BancFirst (BANF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.82% and 10.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BancFirst Corporation (NASDAQ GS: BANF) reported net income of $48.2 million, or $1.45 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2021 compared to net income of $20.7 million, or $0.63 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2020. Net income for the six months ended June 30, 2021 was $90.7 million, or $2.72 per share, compared to $43.3 million, or $1.31 per share, for the first half of 2020. The Company recorded a net benefit from reversal of provisions for credit losses
Earnings results for BancFirst , Analyst Opinion on BancFirst , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:BANF), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings results might Drive Its Stock Price BancFirst (NYSE:BANF) appeared first on .
BancFirst (BANF) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
BANF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|