BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that BANF reports less variability in its free cash flow than 85.52% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BANF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 139,007,000, ranking above 92.26% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BANF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: YPF, COLD, XIN, BTI and OVBC.
BANF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BANF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 52.3% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bancfirst Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, BANF provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 33.6% such stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, Bancfirst Corp's estimated return of -52.3% surpasses about 33.43% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Bancfirst Corp, its beta is lower than 33.55% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
BANF Dividend Chart
BANF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|