BancFirst Corporation (BANF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BANF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 166,079,000, ranking above 90.01% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BANF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: REYN, LNT, LITE, PAAS and AUBN.
BANF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Bancfirst Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.66% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bancfirst Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $3 billion, BANF is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 75.36% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, BANF has a beta lower than 78.62% of them.
- Bancfirst Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 77.11% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
BANF Dividend Chart
BANF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|