Couchbase, Inc. (BASE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BASE POWR Grades
- BASE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BASE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BASE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
BASE Stock Summary
- BASE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.46 -- higher than only 4.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- COUCHBASE INC's stock had its IPO on July 22, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 3.34% of US equities in our set.
- For BASE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COUCHBASE INC are SOPH, MASS, SERA, NPCE, and FORG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BASE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001845022.
BASE Valuation Summary
- BASE's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 53.85% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BASE's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BASE.
BASE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BASE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.33||52-week high||$25.03|
|Prev. close||$14.01||52-week low||$10.19|
|Day high||$14.41||Avg. volume||123,488|
|50-day MA||$13.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.76||Market Cap||647.30M|
Couchbase, Inc. (BASE) Company Bio
Couchbase, Inc. develops and provides a NoSQL database for enterprises worldwide. Its database works in multiple configurations, ranging from cloud to multi- or hybrid-cloud to on-premise environments to the edge. The company offers Couchbase Server, a multi-service NoSQL database that supports mission-critical applications at scale while allowing for sub-millisecond latencies and five-nines availability; and Couchbase Cloud, an automated and secure Database-as-a-Service that helps in database management by deploying, managing, and operating Couchbase Server across cloud environments, as well as provides transparent in-virtual private cloud and virtual network deployment, which secures and isolates data under a customer's control. It also provides Couchbase Mobile, which includes Couchbase Lite, an embedded NoSQL database for mobile and edge devices that enables an always-on experience with high data availability, even without internet connectivity; and Couchbase Sync Gateway, a synchronization gateway that allows for secure data sync between mobile devices and the backend data store. The company sells its platform through direct sales force and an ecosystem of partners. It servs governments and organizations, as well as enterprises in various industries, including retail and e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, software and technology, gaming, media and entertainment, and industrials. The company was formerly known as Membase, Inc. and changed its name to Couchbase, Inc. in February 2011. Couchbase, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BASE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BASE Latest Social Stream
View Full BASE Social Stream
Latest BASE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COUCHBASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BASE as an investment opportunity.
Couchbase, Inc. (NASDAQ: BASE), the cloud database platform company, today announced its Couchbase CapellaTM Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) offering on Azure. Couchbase customers will be able to take advantage of the trusted Azure cloud platform with streamlined deployment and management.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Couchbase, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BASE ) share...
Recent FAA and Southwest snafus are advancing arguments for modernizing the industry with cloud-based systems that allow crucial operations data to flow more freely.
Wall Street Analysts See a 34% Upside in Couchbase, Inc. (BASE): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 34.4% in Couchbase, Inc. (BASE). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Couchbase, Inc. (NASDAQ: BASE), the cloud database platform company, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Greg Henry will present at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference in New York, New York. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:30 a.m. PT / 1:30 p.m. ET. Couchbase management will also participate in investor meetings. A live webcast and replay will be available on the Company's investor relations website.
BASE Price Returns