Battalion Oil Corp. (BATL): Price and Financial Metrics
BATL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.07||52-week high||$12.37|
|Prev. close||$5.03||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$5.08||Avg. volume||18,336|
|50-day MA||$5.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.70||Market Cap||83.44M|
BATL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BATL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BATL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.01% of US stocks.
- BATL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 56 days.
- BATL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BATL Stock Summary
- BATL's current price/earnings ratio is 0.92, which is higher than merely 0.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BATTALION OIL CORP is higher than just 6.33% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BATL has reported earnings growth of -629.13%, putting it ahead of merely 2.38% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BATTALION OIL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CNX, AHCO, FSP, TALO, and GTE.
- BATL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BATTALION OIL CORP's official web site, go to www.battalionoil.com.
BATL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BATL's price/sales ratio is 69.23% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 45 months, BATL's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BATL.
Battalion Oil Corp. (BATL) Company Bio
Battalion Oil is an independent energy company focused on the acquisition, production, exploration and development of liquids-rich assets in the Delaware Basin. We operate on a proven strategy applied in prior, successful ventures. We have an experienced staff and use the most advanced technology, enabling us to make informed and effective business decisions. (from corporate website @ https://battalionoil.com/about-us/)
BATL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BATL Latest Social Stream
View Full BATL Social Stream
Latest BATL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BATTALION OIL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BATL as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Battalion Oil Corporation (NYSE American: BATL, “Battalion” or the “Company”) today announced financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2023. Key Highlights Generated second quarter 2023 sales volumes of 14,253 barrels of oil equivalent per day (“Boe/d”)Continued robust production results from our most recent wellsGenerated net loss of $4.7 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $16.8 million in the second quarter of 2023 Management Comments The
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
HOUSTON, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Battalion Oil Corporation (NYSE American: BATL, “Battalion” or the “Company”) today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2023. Key Highlights Substantial progress on acid gas treating facility as we ramp up gas delivery toward bringing the facility fully onlineGenerated first quarter 2023 sales volumes of 16,200 barrels of oil equivalent per day (“Boe/d”)Continued excellent results from our most recent wellsCompleted corpora
Houston, April 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Battalion Oil Corporation (NYSEA: BATL, “Battalion” or the “Company”) today announced the resignation of Richard Little who plans to pursue other opportunities and the appointment of Matt Steele as Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective immediately. Jonathan Barrett, Battalion’s Chairman of the Board commented, “Matt brings to Battalion extensive E&P experience including capital allocation, operations and internal value creation. I am pleased
HOUSTON, March 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Battalion Oil Corporation (NYSE American: BATL, “Battalion” or the “Company”) today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter 2022. Key Highlights Generated full year 2022 sales volumes of 15,438 barrels of oil equivalent per day (“Boe/d”)Year-end 2022 reserves of approximately 92.0 million barrels of oil equivalent (“MMBoe”) with a standardized measure of discounted future net cash flows of approximately $1.5 billionTenth well o
BATL Price Returns