BlackBerry Limited (BB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BB POWR Grades
- BB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 56.54% of US stocks.
- BB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.91% of US stocks).
BB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BLACKBERRY Ltd is higher than 93.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BLACKBERRY Ltd comes in at -13.81%, a number that bests merely 14.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of BLACKBERRY Ltd's share price is greater than that of 83.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACKBERRY Ltd are SPOK, ACIW, DSGX, KIQ, and MKSI.
- Visit BB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackberry.com.
BB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BB's price/sales ratio is 41.28% higher, now standing at 7.7.
- BB's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 229 months.
- BB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.7 over the prior 229 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BB.
BB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -58.15%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -51.85%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 133.52%.
The table below shows BB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.5% of graded US stocks.
- BB's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 433rd of 555 Business Services stocks.
- NSP, GRPN, and EVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BB.
The table below shows BB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.25||52-week high||$28.77|
|Prev. close||$10.03||52-week low||$4.37|
|Day high||$9.79||Avg. volume||34,693,133|
|50-day MA||$10.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.44||Market Cap||5.24B|
BlackBerry Limited (BB) Company Bio
Blackberry offers BlackBerry wireless solutions, which include the sale of BlackBerry handheld devices, and the provision of data communication, and compression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry handheld wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BB Latest Social Stream
View Full BB Social Stream
Latest BB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKBERRY Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BB as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best Robinhood stocks under $20. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Robinhood Stocks Under $20. More individual investors are investing in the stock market with the popularity of commission-free trading platforms like Robinhood Markets, Inc. (NASDAQ:HOOD). Retail investors […]
BlackBerry (BB) unveils an improved version of SecuSUITE for Government solution, wherein the platform enables end-to-end encryption of group phone calls and instant messages.
Meme stocks have enjoyed another recent surge.
Often times cheap stocks are cheap for a reason.
Right now, short interest in BlackBerry stock — or total shares sold short on Wall Street — is no longer extreme.
BB Price Returns