BlackBerry Limited (BB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.4% of US stocks.
- BB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 199 days.
- BB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.41% of US stocks).
BB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BLACKBERRY Ltd is higher than 92.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BB has reported earnings growth of 652.03%, putting it ahead of 97.26% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BB is more volatile than 90.1% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACKBERRY Ltd are SOGO, LIVN, SSYS, HP, and JHG.
- Visit BB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackberry.com.
BB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.15||52-week high||$28.77|
|Prev. close||$8.22||52-week low||$4.27|
|Day high||$8.22||Avg. volume||38,578,707|
|50-day MA||$9.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.63||Market Cap||4.61B|
BlackBerry Limited (BB) Company Bio
Blackberry offers BlackBerry wireless solutions, which include the sale of BlackBerry handheld devices, and the provision of data communication, and compression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry handheld wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
BB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BB Latest Social Stream
View Full BB Social Stream
Latest BB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKBERRY Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BB as an investment opportunity.
Since exiting the phone business, BlackBerry hasn't driven growth or profitability.
BlackBerry (BB) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BlackBerry QNX and Carleton University Join Forces in $21 Million USD Partnership to Train Next Generation of Software Engineers
BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) and Carleton University today announced a $21-million USD, five year strategic partnership agreement that will provide software engineers and researchers access to BlackBerry® QNX® technology for use in a wide range of industries, including automotive, robotics, transportation, Internet of things (IoT), aerospace and medical devices.
BlackBerry (BB) announces steps to further align operations and strengthen its management team. With Software and Services growth as the top priority for fiscal year 2022, BB will organize around two business units: Cyber Security and IoT.The company is appointing business unit general managers to provide direction to strategy, engineering,...
BlackBerry Ltd. (BB) is taking measures to align its business units and product commercialization strategies in its key markets. Additionally, the company announced changes to its management team. BlackBerry is focusing on Software and Services growth in 2022 and is organizing around Cyber Security and Internet of Things (IoT), two of its business segments. What's more, the company promoted President Tom Eacobacci to BlackBerry President and Chief Operating Officer. Eacobacci will also be Acting General Manager of its Cyber Security business unit. Furthermore, Eacobacci will help John Chen, Executive Chairman and CEO of the company, in implementing corporate business plans and strategy.
BB Price Returns