BlackBerry Limited (BB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BLACKBERRY Ltd is higher than 92.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BB has reported earnings growth of 652.03%, putting it ahead of 97.05% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of BLACKBERRY Ltd's share price is greater than that of 89.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLACKBERRY Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SOGO, LIVN, SSYS, JHG, and FHI.
- Visit BB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackberry.com.
BB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.49||52-week high||$28.77|
|Prev. close||$8.44||52-week low||$4.37|
|Day high||$8.58||Avg. volume||36,291,129|
|50-day MA||$9.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.76||Market Cap||4.80B|
BlackBerry Limited (BB) Company Bio
Blackberry offers BlackBerry wireless solutions, which include the sale of BlackBerry handheld devices, and the provision of data communication, and compression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry handheld wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
BB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BB Latest Social Stream
View Full BB Social Stream
Latest BB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKBERRY Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BB as an investment opportunity.
So what will the stock market do today?
BlackBerry (BB) closed the most recent trading day at $7.94, moving -0.13% from the previous trading session.
BlackBerry and the University of Waterloo Expand Partnership to Create First Ever Joint Innovation Program
BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) and the University of Waterloo today announced a five-year, multi-million dollar partnership agreement focused on driving research-powered innovation in Canada.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best tech stocks to buy right now under $10. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these stocks and go directly to the 5 Best Tech Stocks to Buy Right Now Under $10. Technology firms have witnessed explosive growth over the past few years […]
BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) today announced that Chinese electric carmaker WM Motor has selected its QNX® Neutrino® Realtime Operating System (RTOS), QNX® Software Development Platform (SDP 7.0), and QNX® Hypervisor to power its advanced W6 SUV model. The deployment will enhance the safety of the mass-produced, all-electric W6, marking another milestone since the companies announced in December 2019 that BlackBerry® QNX® software had been selected for use in WM Motor's third-generation of SUVs.
BB Price Returns