BlackBerry Limited (BB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BB POWR Grades
- BB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 54.35% of US stocks.
- BB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.92% of US stocks).
BB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 164.57, BLACKBERRY LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.58%, BLACKBERRY LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.15% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BLACKBERRY LTD comes in at -9.27%, a number that bests just 14.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLACKBERRY LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be DCT, ASTS, SWIR, GENC, and NARI.
- BB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKBERRY LTD's official web site, go to www.blackberry.com.
BB Valuation Summary
- BB's price/earnings ratio is -161.7; this is 770.95% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BB.
BB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.64%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -20.58%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -19.93%.
The table below shows BB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.7% of graded US stocks.
- BB's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 447th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MAN, RHI, and EVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BB.
The table below shows BB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.88||52-week high||$10.08|
|Prev. close||$4.84||52-week low||$3.94|
|Day high||$4.89||Avg. volume||7,454,384|
|50-day MA||$4.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.82||Market Cap||2.83B|
BlackBerry Limited (BB) Company Bio
Blackberry offers BlackBerry wireless solutions, which include the sale of BlackBerry handheld devices, and the provision of data communication, and compression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry handheld wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BB Latest Social Stream
View Full BB Social Stream
Latest BB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKBERRY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BB as an investment opportunity.
BlackBerry Expands Work with AWS to Elevate BlackBerry QNX Foundational Software to the Cloud, Accelerating Time to Market for Mission-Critical Embedded Systems
Today, at AWS re:Invent 2022, BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) announced an extension of its use of Amazon Web Services (AWS) that will make BlackBerry® QNX® technology available to mission-critical embedded systems developers for the first time ever in the cloud, significantly reducing time to market for their products.
Individual investors account for 52% of BlackBerry Limited's (TSE:BB) ownership, while institutions account for 33%
To get a sense of who is truly in control of BlackBerry Limited ( TSE:BB ), it is important to understand the ownership...
BlackBerry (BB) closed the most recent trading day at $4.65, moving +1.31% from the previous trading session.
With the economy likely heading for a soft landing, it's time for investors to find beaten down stocks to buy.
Blackberry (BB) announces partnership with NSI Global, Praesidum Group and Teletrol-One to expand its SecuSUITE footprint in the Asia-Pacific region
BB Price Returns