BlackBerry Limited (BB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 160 days.
- BB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BB is currently 347.65, higher than 99.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 33.69%, BLACKBERRY Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 81.61% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BLACKBERRY Ltd comes in at -23%, a number that bests only 8.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOX, LIVN, MKSI, SPOK, and CPSI.
- BB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKBERRY Ltd's official web site, go to www.blackberry.com.
BB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BB's price/sales ratio is 41.28% higher, now standing at 7.7.
- BB's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 229 months.
- BB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.7 over the prior 229 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BB.
BB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -51.74%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.2%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -51.85%.
The table below shows BB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.7% of graded US stocks.
- BB's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 447th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MAN, RHI, and EVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BB.
The table below shows BB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$28.77|
|Prev. close||$9.09||52-week low||$7.70|
|Day high||$9.32||Avg. volume||6,512,300|
|50-day MA||$9.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.27||Market Cap||5.21B|
BlackBerry Limited (BB) Company Bio
Blackberry offers BlackBerry wireless solutions, which include the sale of BlackBerry handheld devices, and the provision of data communication, and compression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry handheld wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BB Latest Social Stream
View Full BB Social Stream
Latest BB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKBERRY Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BB as an investment opportunity.
What happened Chinese electric vehicle maker Nio (NYSE: NIO) was one of many electric vehicle companies whose shares were trading lower on Tuesday afternoon, amid a broad market decline triggered by rising rates on government bonds.
Despite being one of the first smartphones, BlackBerry failed to innovate and became complacent in how the smartphone market was changing.
BlackBerry Limited (BB) 24th Annual Needham Growth Conference January 11, 2022, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Tim Foote - Head of IR Ryan Permeh - SVP & Chief Security Architect Eric Milam - VP Research Operations Conference Call Participants Matt Calitri - Needham Presentation Matt Calitri Hi, everyone. And welcome...
BlackBerry (BB) extends its partnership with the University of Waterloo's Water Institute to tackle water-related challenges that hamper ecosystem and climate conditions.
BlackBerry was once Canadas most valuable company and a global force in tech. The final step in its downfall as a phone maker arrived this week.
BB Price Returns