Barings BDC, Inc. (BBDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBDC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BBDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBDC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BBDC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
BBDC Stock Summary
- BBDC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.8, which is higher than only 4.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Barings BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 99.16% of US stocks.
- Barings BDC Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -54.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCAP, AJX, DX, EFC, and TRTX.
- Visit BBDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baringsbdc.com.
BBDC Valuation Summary
- BBDC's price/earnings ratio is 4.8; this is 60.33% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 173 months, BBDC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.8.
- BBDC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.8 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBDC.
BBDC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -88.38%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -35.14%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -71.54%.
The table below shows BBDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.72||52-week high||$10.87|
|Prev. close||$10.58||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$10.74||Avg. volume||283,181|
|50-day MA||$10.56||Dividend yield||7.46%|
|200-day MA||$9.65||Market Cap||514.15M|
Barings BDC, Inc. (BBDC) Company Bio
Barings BDC, Inc. (NYSE: BBDC) is a publicly traded, externally managed investment company that has elected to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. Barings BDC seeks to invest primarily in senior secured loans to private U.S. middle-market companies that operate across a wide range of industries. It specializes in mezzanine, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, ESOPs, change of control transactions, acquisition financings, growth financing, and recapitalizations in lower middle market, mature, and later stage companies. Barings BDC's investment activities are managed by its investment adviser, Barings LLC, a leading global asset manager based in Charlotte, NC with over $335 billion of AUM firm-wide. For more information, visit www.baringsbdc.com.
BBDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBDC Latest Social Stream
View Full BBDC Social Stream
Latest BBDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barings BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBDC as an investment opportunity.
Barings BDC (BBDC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Barings BDC (BBDC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Barings BDC, Inc. (NYSE: BBDC) ("Barings BDC" or the "Company") today announced it has scheduled a conference call to discuss second quarter 2021 financial and operating results for Friday, August 6, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET.
Inflation may be rising, but for now, at least, investors don’t seem to mind. Both the NASDAQ and the S&P 500 are holding just below their all-time high levels. But are the good times here to stay? One clue to the answer came in last week’s Federal Open Market Committee meeting, where officials indicated that two interest rate increases are possible as early as 2023, and the committee came just ‘two dots,’ or two members’ votes, from pulling at least one of those increases into next year. This is a more hawkish stance from the FOMC than had been anticipated before the meeting.
Barings BDC, Inc. -- Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Barings BDC, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Barings BDC, Inc. Read the full article at Moody''s
BBDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|