Barings BDC, Inc. (BBDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBDC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BBDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- BBDC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BBDC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.14% of US stocks).
BBDC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Barings BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 98.37% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BBDC has reported earnings growth of 840.02%, putting it ahead of 97.42% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Barings BDC Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Barings BDC Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NAVI, MFA, BLX, CHMI, and BCS.
- BBDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barings BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.baringsbdc.com.
BBDC Valuation Summary
- BBDC's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.7; this is 70.93% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BBDC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 174 months.
- Over the past 174 months, BBDC's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBDC.
BBDC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -66.18%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -66.18%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -95.24%.
The table below shows BBDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBDC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.35% of graded US stocks.
- BBDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.062 -- ranking 69th of 428 Banking stocks.
- LOB, NBHC, and GLG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBDC.
The table below shows BBDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.37||52-week high||$11.55|
|Prev. close||$9.24||52-week low||$9.18|
|Day high||$9.41||Avg. volume||590,335|
|50-day MA||$10.16||Dividend yield||10.25%|
|200-day MA||$10.69||Market Cap||1.04B|
Barings BDC, Inc. (BBDC) Company Bio
Barings BDC, Inc. (NYSE: BBDC) is a publicly traded, externally managed investment company that has elected to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. Barings BDC seeks to invest primarily in senior secured loans to private U.S. middle-market companies that operate across a wide range of industries. It specializes in mezzanine, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, ESOPs, change of control transactions, acquisition financings, growth financing, and recapitalizations in lower middle market, mature, and later stage companies. Barings BDC's investment activities are managed by its investment adviser, Barings LLC, a leading global asset manager based in Charlotte, NC with over $335 billion of AUM firm-wide. For more information, visit www.baringsbdc.com.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBDC Latest Social Stream
View Full BBDC Social Stream
Latest BBDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barings BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBDC as an investment opportunity.
Barings BDC, Inc. (NYSE: BBDC) ("Barings BDC") announced today the closing of the previously announced merger with Sierra Income Corporation ("Sierra"). The combined company, which will remain externally managed by Barings LLC, is expected to have more than $2.7 billion of assets under management on a pro forma basis.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Barings BDC, Inc. conference call for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. As we typically do, Ian, Bryan and Jon will review details of our portfolio and fourth quarter results in a moment, but I'll start off with some high-level comments about the quarter.
Barings BDC, Inc. (NYSE: BBDC) ("Barings BDC," or the "Company") today reported its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2021.
The big shareholder groups in Barings BDC, Inc. ( NYSE:BBDC ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as a...
Barings BDC (NYSE:BBDC) declares $0.23/share quarterly dividend, 4.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.22.Forward yield 8.38%Payable Feb. 23; for shareholders of record Feb.
BBDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|