Barings BDC, Inc. (BBDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBDC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BBDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.11% of US stocks.
- BBDC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 199 days.
- BBDC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BBDC Stock Summary
- BBDC's current price/earnings ratio is 83.87, which is higher than 88.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Barings BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 99.43% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBDC comes in at -42.2% -- higher than that of merely 6.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WMC, KREF, CIM, CCAP, and BXMT.
- BBDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barings BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.baringsbdc.com.
BBDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.49||52-week high||$10.54|
|Prev. close||$10.50||52-week low||$6.20|
|Day high||$10.54||Avg. volume||302,686|
|50-day MA||$10.15||Dividend yield||7.24%|
|200-day MA||$8.93||Market Cap||503.12M|
Barings BDC, Inc. (BBDC) Company Bio
Barings BDC, Inc. (NYSE: BBDC) is a publicly traded, externally managed investment company that has elected to be treated as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940. Barings BDC seeks to invest primarily in senior secured loans to private U.S. middle-market companies that operate across a wide range of industries. It specializes in mezzanine, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, ESOPs, change of control transactions, acquisition financings, growth financing, and recapitalizations in lower middle market, mature, and later stage companies. Barings BDC's investment activities are managed by its investment adviser, Barings LLC, a leading global asset manager based in Charlotte, NC with over $335 billion of AUM firm-wide. For more information, visit www.baringsbdc.com.
BBDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBDC Latest Social Stream
View Full BBDC Social Stream
Latest BBDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barings BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBDC as an investment opportunity.
Barings BDC (BBDC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Barings BDC, Inc. (NYSE: BBDC) ("Barings BDC" or the "Company") today announced it has scheduled a conference call to discuss first quarter 2021 financial and operating results for Friday, May 7, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET.
BBDC earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 24, 2021 / Barings BDC, Inc. (NYSE:BBDC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 24, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Barings BDC (BBDC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 13.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BBDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|