Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBIG POWR Grades
- BBIG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 25.51% of US stocks.
- BBIG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- BBIG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BBIG Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 83.98, Vinco Ventures Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.05% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BBIG has reported earnings growth of 42,455.56%, putting it ahead of 99.88% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Vinco Ventures Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vinco Ventures Inc are MDWT, TRUP, CRY, EPAY, and APO.
- Visit BBIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to edisonnation.com.
BBIG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BBIG's price/earnings ratio is 107.22% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- Over the past 40 months, BBIG's price/sales ratio has gone up 31.9.
- BBIG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.9 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBIG.
BBIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBIG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.35% of graded US stocks.
- BBIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.191 -- ranking 21st of 21 Recreation stocks.
- MAT, GOLF, and NLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBIG.
The table below shows BBIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.93||52-week high||$12.49|
|Prev. close||$4.53||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$4.42||Avg. volume||76,679,242|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.11||Market Cap||538.74M|
Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG) Company Bio
Vinco Ventures, Inc. operates as a consumer product research and development, manufacturing, sales, and fulfillment company in North America, the Asia Pacific, and Europe. The company offers toys, plush, homewares, and electronics to retailers, distributors, and manufacturers through e-commerce channels. It also sells personal protective equipment to governmental agencies, medical institutions, and distributors. The company was formerly known as Edison Nation, Inc. and changed its name to Vinco Ventures, Inc. in November 2020. Vinco Ventures, Inc. was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBIG Latest Social Stream
View Full BBIG Social Stream
Latest BBIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vinco Ventures Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBIG as an investment opportunity.
I hope you enjoyed the long weekend, but it's time to get back into investing with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Coinbase (COIN) stock is on the move Thursday after the crypto exchange revealed plans to purchase FairX to expand its offerings.
BBIG stock is on its second straight day of sizable gains, thanks to more rumors around the company's coming crypto spinoff.
Vinco Ventures latest move is to get into Bitcoin mining.
BBIG stock is of interest among investors once more as bulls speculate over the coming launch of the Cryptyde spinoff company.
BBIG Price Returns