Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBIG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BBIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.7% of US stocks.
- BBIG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BBIG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BBIG Stock Summary
- BBIG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.42% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BBIG has reported earnings growth of 3,032.41%, putting it ahead of 99.35% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BBIG is more volatile than 98.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REPH, CD, NOA, JUPW, and GNUS.
- BBIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vinco Ventures Inc's official web site, go to edisonnation.com.
BBIG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BBIG's price/earnings ratio is 107.22% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- Over the past 40 months, BBIG's price/sales ratio has gone up 31.9.
- BBIG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.9 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBIG.
BBIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBIG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.11% of graded US stocks.
- BBIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.191 -- ranking 21st of 21 Recreation stocks.
- MAT, GOLF, and NLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBIG.
The table below shows BBIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.77||52-week high||$12.49|
|Prev. close||$8.32||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$8.81||Avg. volume||21,442,955|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.34||Market Cap||626.28M|
Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG) Company Bio
Vinco Ventures, Inc. operates as a consumer product research and development, manufacturing, sales, and fulfillment company in North America, the Asia Pacific, and Europe. The company offers toys, plush, homewares, and electronics to retailers, distributors, and manufacturers through e-commerce channels. It also sells personal protective equipment to governmental agencies, medical institutions, and distributors. The company was formerly known as Edison Nation, Inc. and changed its name to Vinco Ventures, Inc. in November 2020. Vinco Ventures, Inc. was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBIG Latest Social Stream
View Full BBIG Social Stream
Latest BBIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vinco Ventures Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBIG as an investment opportunity.
Meme stocks have enjoyed another recent surge.
Vinco Ventures continues to slice and dice its business in an effort to add value to BBIG stock.
BBIG stock is in position to really establish itself as the stock for NFT enthusiasts following recent opportune events.
After the deal to acquire interest in Lomotif, BBIG stock could be worth substantially more as the company raises cash from warrants.
BBIG stock is seeing a fire sale right now if you're a crypto fan.
BBIG Price Returns