Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG): Price and Financial Metrics
BBIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.08||52-week high||$21.60|
|Prev. close||$0.08||52-week low||$0.00|
|Day high||$0.08||Avg. volume||963,180|
|50-day MA||$0.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.29||Market Cap||995.92K|
BBIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBIG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BBIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.15% of US stocks.
- BBIG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BBIG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BBIG Stock Summary
- BBIG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.15 -- higher than only 2.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of VINCO VENTURES INC's share price is greater than that of 97.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBIG comes in at -314.19% -- higher than that of just 1.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VINCO VENTURES INC are KRP, VAL, ENSV, NRP, and BRY.
- BBIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VINCO VENTURES INC's official web site, go to edisonnation.com.
BBIG Valuation Summary
- BBIG's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 63 months, BBIG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBIG.
BBIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBIG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.35% of graded US stocks.
- BBIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.191 -- ranking 21st of 21 Recreation stocks.
- MAT, GOLF, and NLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBIG.
The table below shows BBIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG) Company Bio
Vinco Ventures, Inc. operates as a consumer product research and development, manufacturing, sales, and fulfillment company in North America, the Asia Pacific, and Europe. The company offers toys, plush, homewares, and electronics to retailers, distributors, and manufacturers through e-commerce channels. It also sells personal protective equipment to governmental agencies, medical institutions, and distributors. The company was formerly known as Edison Nation, Inc. and changed its name to Vinco Ventures, Inc. in November 2020. Vinco Ventures, Inc. was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
BBIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBIG Latest Social Stream
View Full BBIG Social Stream
Latest BBIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VINCO VENTURES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBIG as an investment opportunity.
Vinco Ventures has been suspended from the Nasdaq after multiple compliance failures.
Vinco Ventures has been suspended by the Nasdaq, but retail investors are still hiring a law firm to investigate as BBIG stock falls further.
BBIG stock is soaring higher, despite receiving a Nasdaq delinquency notice for a lack of independent directors.
Vinco Ventures (BBIG) stock is sinking due to a report that its deal to acquire The National Enquirer has fallen through.
Vinco Ventures, part of a group that agreed to buy the supermarket tabloid, found the transaction wasn’t in its best interest.
BBIG Price Returns