BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBIO POWR Grades
- BBIO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 50.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBIO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- BBIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BBIO Stock Summary
- BridgeBio Pharma Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 5.26% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.37 for BridgeBio Pharma Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.67% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BBIO's revenue has grown 159.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.49% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BridgeBio Pharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FGEN, ACET, SLDB, ATRA, and YMAB.
- Visit BBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bridgebio.com.
BBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BBIO's price/sales ratio is 953.74% higher, now standing at 119.6.
- BBIO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.8 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, BBIO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBIO.
BBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.97% of graded US stocks.
- BBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 297th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.75||52-week high||$73.50|
|Prev. close||$12.99||52-week low||$11.20|
|Day high||$12.90||Avg. volume||4,412,970|
|50-day MA||$34.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.11||Market Cap||1.88B|
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO) Company Bio
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. engages in developing transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from mendelian diseases. Its pipeline of 15 development programs includes product candidates from early discovery to late-stage development. The firm develops BBP-265, an oral small molecule transthyretin for the treatment of TTR amyloidosis, including cardiomyopathy and polyneuropathy manifestations; infigratinib, an oral FGFR1-3 selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor for the treatment of FGFR-driven cancers and in preclinical development for the treatment of achondroplasia; and BBP-631, a preclinical adeno-associated virus, gene transfer product candidate, for the treatment of congenital adrenal hyperplasia caused by 21OHD. The company was founded by Charles Homcy, Frank McCormick, Philip Reilly and Neil Kumar on May 17, 2019 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BBIO Social Stream
Latest BBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BridgeBio Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBIO as an investment opportunity.
BridgeBio Announces Clinical Collaboration with Amgen to Study BBP-398, a Potentially Best-in-class SHP2 Inhibitor, in Combination with LUMAKRAS® (sotorasib) in Advanced Solid Tumors with the KRAS G12C Mutation
- First clinical combination study of BBP-398 and LUMAKRAS set to evaluate safety and preliminary efficacy in solid tumors with the KRAS G12C mutation PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) (BridgeBio), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on genetic diseases and cancers, today announced a non-exclusive clinical collaboration with Amgen Inc. (Amgen) to evaluate the combination of BBP-398, a potentially best-in-class SHP2 inhibit
BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) closed the most recent trading day at $14.65, moving -1.81% from the previous trading session.
Here's why you'll want to keep both eyes open for upcoming announcements from Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY), Intercept Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ICPT), and Karuna Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KRTX). Shares of Alnylam recently slipped around 15% overnight in response to a surprising clinical-trial flop for a drug it isn't even developing. Recently, BridgeBio Pharma told investors that people with heart damage caused by transthyretin amyloidosis (ATTR) who received acoramidis failed to outperform the placebo group on the six-minute walking test.
Every investor knows that the path toward profits lies in buying low and selling high. That’s a basic precept of any economic trading system. The trick, however, is recognizing when the stock is low enough to buy in. The prime moment to buy is when the stock hits bottom; that will maximize returns when the share price starts to rise again. There are a multitude of possible clues investors can use to find the price bottom; today, we’ll be looking at insider buying trends. Insiders – the corporate
BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
BBIO Price Returns