BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBIO POWR Grades
- BBIO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.73% of US stocks.
- BBIO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BBIO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BBIO Stock Summary
- BBIO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BridgeBio Pharma Inc comes in at 745.14%, a number that bests 98.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of BridgeBio Pharma Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BridgeBio Pharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGNX, SLDB, FDMT, RARE, and SRRK.
- Visit BBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bridgebio.com.
BBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BBIO's price/sales ratio is 953.74% higher, now standing at 119.6.
- BBIO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.8 over the prior 27 months.
- Over the past 27 months, BBIO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBIO.
BBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.97% of graded US stocks.
- BBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 297th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.92||52-week high||$21.78|
|Prev. close||$9.08||52-week low||$4.98|
|Day high||$10.02||Avg. volume||2,598,327|
|50-day MA||$7.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.48||Market Cap||1.47B|
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO) Company Bio
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. engages in developing transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from mendelian diseases. Its pipeline of 15 development programs includes product candidates from early discovery to late-stage development. The firm develops BBP-265, an oral small molecule transthyretin for the treatment of TTR amyloidosis, including cardiomyopathy and polyneuropathy manifestations; infigratinib, an oral FGFR1-3 selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor for the treatment of FGFR-driven cancers and in preclinical development for the treatment of achondroplasia; and BBP-631, a preclinical adeno-associated virus, gene transfer product candidate, for the treatment of congenital adrenal hyperplasia caused by 21OHD. The company was founded by Charles Homcy, Frank McCormick, Philip Reilly and Neil Kumar on May 17, 2019 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BBIO Social Stream
Latest BBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BridgeBio Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBIO as an investment opportunity.
BridgeBio Pharma press release (BBIO): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$1.01 misses by $0.16.Revenue of $12.89M (+10641.7% Y/Y) misses by $8.69M.Shares -4.5% PM.
BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.69% and 61.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
–Secured up to $750 million in non-dilutive debt financing in November 2021, extending BridgeBio’s financial runway into 2024 –Dosed first patient in Phase 1/2 trial of investigational gene therapy for congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH); initial data readout anticipated in second half of 2022 –Launched clinical collaboration with Amgen to study BBP-398, a potentially best-in-class SHP2 inhibitor, in combination with LUMAKRAS® (sotorasib) in advanced solid tumors with the KRAS G12C mutation –Es
BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
On BridgeBio Pharma's (BBIO) Q4 earnings call, investor focus is likely to be on updates on the progress of the company's pipeline candidates.
BBIO Price Returns