BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBIO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBIO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BBIO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BBIO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 948.9, BridgeBio Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.14% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 37.88 for BridgeBio Pharma Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.89% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BridgeBio Pharma Inc comes in at -78.52%, a number that bests merely 2.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTI, PBYI, APEN, BCO, and TLND.
- Visit BBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bridgebio.com.
BBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BBIO's price/earnings ratio is 151.18% lower, now standing at -17.4.
- Over the past 25 months, BBIO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.8.
- Over the past 25 months, BBIO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBIO.
BBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.40||52-week high||$73.50|
|Prev. close||$55.37||52-week low||$26.17|
|Day high||$55.99||Avg. volume||931,094|
|50-day MA||$60.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.85||Market Cap||8.27B|
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO) Company Bio
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. engages in developing transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from mendelian diseases. Its pipeline of 15 development programs includes product candidates from early discovery to late-stage development. The firm develops BBP-265, an oral small molecule transthyretin for the treatment of TTR amyloidosis, including cardiomyopathy and polyneuropathy manifestations; infigratinib, an oral FGFR1-3 selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor for the treatment of FGFR-driven cancers and in preclinical development for the treatment of achondroplasia; and BBP-631, a preclinical adeno-associated virus, gene transfer product candidate, for the treatment of congenital adrenal hyperplasia caused by 21OHD. The company was founded by Charles Homcy, Frank McCormick, Philip Reilly and Neil Kumar on May 17, 2019 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
BBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BBIO Social Stream
Latest BBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BridgeBio Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBIO as an investment opportunity.
BridgeBio Announces Clinical Collaboration with Bristol Myers Squibb to Study BBP-398, a Potentially Best-in-class SHP2 Inhibitor, in Combination with OPDIVO® (nivolumab) in Advanced Solid Tumors with KRAS Mutations
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) (BridgeBio), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test and deliver meaningful medicines for patients with genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers, today announced a non-exclusive, co-funded clinical collaboration with Bristol Myers Squibb to evaluate the combination of BBP-398, a potentially best-in-class SHP2 inhibitor, with OPDIVO® (nivolumab) in patients with advanced solid tumors with KRAS mutations wi
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 866 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test and deliver meaningful medicines for patients with genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers, today announced that on July 1, 2021, the compensation committee of BridgeBio's board of directors granted 20 new employees restricted stock units for an aggregate of 26,761 shares of the Company's common stock. All of the above-described awards were made under BridgeBio's
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test and deliver meaningful medicines for patients with genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers, today announced three new academic collaborations with MUSC Foundation for Research Development, Stanford University and the University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) to translate cutting-edge discoveries into potential therapies for patients with genetic diseases and genetically dri
Bridgebio Pharma shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
BBIO Price Returns