BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
BBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.27||52-week high||$36.36|
|Prev. close||$26.97||52-week low||$6.64|
|Day high||$27.61||Avg. volume||2,704,733|
|50-day MA||$30.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.32||Market Cap||4.43B|
BBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBIO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.65% of US stocks.
- BBIO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BBIO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BBIO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 817.09, BRIDGEBIO PHARMA INC has a higher such ratio than 99.28% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.5 for BRIDGEBIO PHARMA INC; that's greater than it is for just 6.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BRIDGEBIO PHARMA INC comes in at -93.74%, a number that bests merely 1.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIDGEBIO PHARMA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AUR, KRTX, FUSN, CLDX, and RLAY.
- Visit BBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bridgebio.com.
BBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BBIO's price/sales ratio is 42905.26% higher, now standing at 817.1.
- BBIO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBIO.
BBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.97% of graded US stocks.
- BBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 297th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (BBIO) Company Bio
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. engages in developing transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from mendelian diseases. Its pipeline of 15 development programs includes product candidates from early discovery to late-stage development. The firm develops BBP-265, an oral small molecule transthyretin for the treatment of TTR amyloidosis, including cardiomyopathy and polyneuropathy manifestations; infigratinib, an oral FGFR1-3 selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor for the treatment of FGFR-driven cancers and in preclinical development for the treatment of achondroplasia; and BBP-631, a preclinical adeno-associated virus, gene transfer product candidate, for the treatment of congenital adrenal hyperplasia caused by 21OHD. The company was founded by Charles Homcy, Frank McCormick, Philip Reilly and Neil Kumar on May 17, 2019 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA.
BBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BBIO Social Stream
Latest BBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIDGEBIO PHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBIO as an investment opportunity.
These three pharma stocks could be driven higher amidst future revenue prospects as they report to investors positive clinical developments.
PALO ALTO, Calif., Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) (“BridgeBio” or the “Company”), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on genetic diseases and cancers, today announced that on September 06, 2023, the compensation committee of BridgeBio’s board of directors granted twenty-four new employees restricted stock units for an aggregate of 154,186 shares of the Company’s common stock. One-fourth of the shares underlying each employee’s restricted
PALO ALTO, Calif., Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) (“BridgeBio” or the “Company”), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on genetic diseases and cancers, today announced that members of its management team will present at the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, September 12 at 10:50 am ET. To access the live webcast of BridgeBio’s presentation, please visit the “Events & Presentations” page wi
BridgeBio Pharma Announces Positive Feedback from the U.S. FDA and EU EMA on the Regulatory Path for a Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of Infigratinib in Children with Achondroplasia
- BridgeBio completed an end-of-Phase 2 meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and a scientific advice engagement with the European Union (EU) European Medicines Agency (EMA) - FDA and EMA alignment was reached on the adequacy of a one-year, 2:1 randomized, placebo-controlled Phase 3 pivotal trial for infigratinib to support a marketing application for the treatment of children with achondroplasia - The primary endpoint will be change from baseline in annualized height velocit
Shares of BBIO stock slumped Monday as analysts parsed through BridgeBio Pharma's effort to take on Pfizer in treating a heart condition.
BBIO Price Returns