Babylon Holdings Limited (BBLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBLN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BBLN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBLN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BBLN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BBLN Stock Summary
- BABYLON HOLDINGS LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.13% of US listed stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BABYLON HOLDINGS LTD comes in at 243.63%, a number that bests 96.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BBLN is more volatile than 99.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BABYLON HOLDINGS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be VAPO, CMPR, LIVN, SQSP, and BYND.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BBLN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866390.
BBLN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BBLN's price/sales ratio is 91.67% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- BBLN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBLN.
BBLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.79||52-week high||$104.00|
|Prev. close||$4.94||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$5.14||Avg. volume||51,626|
|50-day MA||$9.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.72||Market Cap||119.08M|
Babylon Holdings Limited (BBLN) Company Bio
Babylon Holdings Limited operates as a digital healthcare company in the United Kingdom and internationally. Its digital-first platform provides with assistance to navigate the health system by connecting patients digitally to the clinicians. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBLN Latest Social Stream
View Full BBLN Social Stream
Latest BBLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BABYLON HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBLN as an investment opportunity.
Babylon Announces Integrated Digital-First Chronic Condition Programs Offering Personalized Evidence-Based Care Within Single Interface
AUSTIN, Texas & LONDON, March 15, 2023--Babylon (NYSE: BBLN), a global digital healthcare company, announced today personalized, digital-first programs for high-risk members living with chronic conditions. The care pathways were developed hand-in-hand by Babylon's expert technologists and primary care teams for a true end-to-end value-based care system. The programs are offered as part of Babylon’s integrated primary care model that collects and analyzes data to monitor members in real time as t
Babylon Reports Another Strong Year Exceeding Guidance, and Accelerates Expected Adjusted EBITDA Profitability to Mid-2024
AUSTIN, Texas & LONDON, March 09, 2023--Babylon Holdings Limited (NYSE: BBLN) ("Babylon" or the "Company") today announced its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022.
Babylon Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call
AUSTIN, Texas & LONDON, February 16, 2023--Babylon (NYSE: BBLN) (the "Company") today announced it will host a conference call to review its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results on Thursday, March 9, 2023, at 8:00 AM Eastern Time. A press release announcing the results will be issued prior to the conference call on Thursday, March 9, 2023.
Babylon Delivers Strong 2022 Results, Beating Expectations
AUSTIN, Texas & LONDON, January 12, 2023--Babylon Holdings Limited (NYSE: BBLN) ("Babylon" or the "Company") today confirmed that its revenue for the year ended December 31, 2022 is expected to exceed $1.05 billion on both a U.S. GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) basis, including revenue from the IPA business in California. Babylon also expects to beat its previous IFRS Adjusted EBITDA guidance of $(270) million or less for 2022. These financial results are preliminary,
Babylon Announces Additional Details on its Upcoming 1-for-25 Reverse Share Split
AUSTIN, Texas & LONDON, December 08, 2022--Babylon (NYSE: BBLN) ("Babylon'') today announced additional details concerning the previously announced 1-for-25 reverse share split (the "Reverse Share Split") of its Class A ordinary shares, par value $0.0000422573245084686 per share (the "Class A Ordinary Shares"), which will become effective on December 15, 2022 (the "Effective Date"). These shares are expected to begin trading on a split-adjusted basis at market open on December 16, 2022.
BBLN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...