BBQ Holdings Inc. (BBQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBQ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BBQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBQ is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 133 days.
- BBQ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
BBQ Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bbq Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 346.91%; that's higher than 93.02% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BBQ's revenue has grown 56.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.38% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BBQ is more volatile than 94.91% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bbq Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVEE, DFIN, VRTS, PCYO, and WOR.
- BBQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bbq Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.famousdaves.com.
BBQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BBQ's price/sales ratio is 67.74% lower, now standing at 1.
- BBQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 22.9 over the prior 243 months.
- BBQ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBQ.
BBQ Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -84.98%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 320.72%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -47.67%.
The table below shows BBQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.89% of graded US stocks.
- BBQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.041 -- ranking 14th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- JACK, YUM, and BYD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBQ.
The table below shows BBQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.09||52-week high||$19.75|
|Prev. close||$16.80||52-week low||$3.11|
|Day high||$16.90||Avg. volume||60,104|
|50-day MA||$14.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.82||Market Cap||166.66M|
BBQ Holdings Inc. (BBQ) Company Bio
BBQ Holdings, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of franchise restaurants. It offers authentic hickory-smoked and off the-grill barbecue favorites, chopped pork, country-roasted chicken, and signature sandwiches and salads. The company was founded by David W. Anderson on March 14, 1994 and is headquartered in Minnetonka, MN.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBQ Latest Social Stream
View Full BBQ Social Stream
Latest BBQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bbq Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBQ as an investment opportunity.
BBQ Holdings, Inc.,the multi-brand restaurant company behind fan-favorite restaurant concepts such as Famous Dave's and Granite City Food and Brewery, and the newly acquired Village Inn and Bakers Square, has announced the hiring of Manny Packing as the brand's new vice president of franchise sales and real estate.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
BBQ Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBQ), an innovating global owner and operator of restaurants, today announced that it has engaged FNK IR, a highly strategic investor relations consulting firm, to develop and deploy a comprehensive investor outreach and communications program.
BBQ Holdings Selects Blackhawk Network to Bring Famous Dave's and Granite City Food & Brewery Gift Cards to Market
BBQ Holdings, Inc., the multi-brand restaurant company behind the Famous Dave's, Village Inn and Granite City Food & Brewery restaurant concepts, has selected global branded payments provider Blackhawk Network to broaden the brand reach of Famous Dave's and Granite City Food & Brewery by selling gift cards online and in-store at retailers nationwide. Blackhawk's end-to-end solutions will enable Famous Dave's gift cards to reach online and in-store shoppers at major retailers while Granite City F
View more earnings on BBQSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaEcoark Q1 Revenue Registers Three Fold GrowthAmerican Axle & Manufacturing To Raise 0M Via Debt Offering© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
BBQ Price Returns