BBQ Holdings Inc. (BBQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBQ POWR Grades
- BBQ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBQ is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 167 days.
- BBQ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 45.63% of US stocks).
BBQ Stock Summary
- BBQ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.86 -- higher than only 8.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bbq Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 409.57%; that's higher than 94.73% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BBQ's revenue has grown 57.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.56% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bbq Holdings Inc are HMTV, BZH, TCBI, ATKR, and WOR.
- Visit BBQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.famousdaves.com.
BBQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BBQ's price/sales ratio is 67.74% lower, now standing at 1.
- BBQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 22.9 over the prior 243 months.
- BBQ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBQ.
BBQ Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -19.86%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -65.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.29%.
The table below shows BBQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.61% of graded US stocks.
- BBQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.041 -- ranking 15th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TNL, JACK, and YUM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBQ.
The table below shows BBQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.08||52-week high||$19.75|
|Prev. close||$13.49||52-week low||$4.29|
|Day high||$13.40||Avg. volume||51,919|
|50-day MA||$14.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.76||Market Cap||137.27M|
BBQ Holdings Inc. (BBQ) Company Bio
BBQ Holdings, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of franchise restaurants. It offers authentic hickory-smoked and off the-grill barbecue favorites, chopped pork, country-roasted chicken, and signature sandwiches and salads. The company was founded by David W. Anderson on March 14, 1994 and is headquartered in Minnetonka, MN.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBQ Latest Social Stream
View Full BBQ Social Stream
Latest BBQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bbq Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBQ as an investment opportunity.
Company Reaffirms Revenue and Increases Earnings Guidance for Fiscal Year 2021MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BBQ Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBQ) (the “Company”), an innovating global franchisor, owner and operator of restaurants, today reported financial results for the third fiscal quarter ended October 3, 2021. Third Quarter 2021 Highlights: Financial: Total revenue of $55.4 million vs. $35.5 million in the third quarter of 2020.Net income of $4.8 million vs. $0.3 million in the t
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it might be obvious that you need to...
Investment Thesis I have decided to take a look at Good Times Restaurants Inc. (GTIM) following the stock's stellar performance in recent months (1-year return of 210.5%). The stock has been extremely volatile over the past decade and when there is volatility, there is usually an opportunity. I expect unit...
Most readers would already be aware that BBQ Holdings' (NASDAQ:BBQ) stock increased significantly by 14% over the past...
BBQ Holdings, Inc., the multi-brand restaurant company behind fan-favorite restaurant concepts such as Famous Dave's, Granite City Food and Brewery and most recently Village Inn and Bakers Square, is adding yet another brand to its portfolio with the acquisition of Tahoe Joe's, the five-unit Central Valley, California-based steakhouse chain. The deal is set to close on Friday, October 8th and marks the second acquisition for the brand this year. The 26-year-old legacy brand Tahoe Joe's is known
BBQ Price Returns