Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBSI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BBSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.75% of US stocks.
- BBSI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BBSI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 41.23% of US stocks).
BBSI Stock Summary
- BARRETT BUSINESS SERVICES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.2% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.49%, BARRETT BUSINESS SERVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 17.51% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBSI comes in at 8.75% -- higher than that of 83.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BARRETT BUSINESS SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LMB, KFRC, WSM, SCSC, and HBB.
- BBSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BARRETT BUSINESS SERVICES INC's official web site, go to mybbsi.com.
BBSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BBSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 63.27% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- BBSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBSI.
BBSI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 202.95%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.37%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -179.7%.
The table below shows BBSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.27% of graded US stocks.
- BBSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.104 -- ranking 106th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ENV, QMCI, and EXEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBSI.
The table below shows BBSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.20||52-week high||$100.79|
|Prev. close||$95.66||52-week low||$57.76|
|Day high||$97.35||Avg. volume||49,284|
|50-day MA||$95.38||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$82.97||Market Cap||669.74M|
Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI) Company Bio
Barrett Business Services is a provider of business management solutions, combining human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full BBSI Social Stream
Latest BBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BARRETT BUSINESS SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBSI as an investment opportunity.
Barrett Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBSI) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 87% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Barrett Business Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BBSI ), it is important to...
VANCOUVER, Wash., Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI) (NASDAQ: BBSI), a leading provider of business management solutions and one of the largest professional employer organizations (PEO) in the U.S., is proud to announce it has again been Certified™ by Great Place to Work®. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at BBSI. Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee ex
Are Robust Financials Driving The Recent Rally In Barrett Business Services, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BBSI) Stock?
Barrett Business Services' (NASDAQ:BBSI) stock is up by a considerable 19% over the past three months. Since the market...
Barrett Business Services has been doing quite well as of late. Click here to see why BBSI stock represents a decent ‘buy’ prospect at this time.
Here is how Barrett Business Services (BBSI) and CRA International (CRAI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BBSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Barrett Business Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch