Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBSI POWR Grades
- BBSI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBSI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BBSI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.77% of US stocks).
BBSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BBSI is 4.49 -- better than 91.46% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.59, Barrett Business Services Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.07% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BBSI is more volatile than just 10.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Barrett Business Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JBSS, ISIG, KEQU, MYRG, and SCSC.
- Visit BBSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mybbsi.com.
BBSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BBSI's price/sales ratio is 64.71% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BBSI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- BBSI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 27.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBSI.
BBSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.27% of graded US stocks.
- BBSI's asset turnover comes in at 1.104 -- ranking 106th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ENV, QMCI, and EXEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBSI.
The table below shows BBSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.39||52-week high||$86.82|
|Prev. close||$72.94||52-week low||$62.30|
|Day high||$72.65||Avg. volume||30,956|
|50-day MA||$79.15||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$74.81||Market Cap||535.78M|
Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI) Company Bio
Barrett Business Services is a provider of business management solutions, combining human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Vancouver, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBSI Latest Social Stream
View Full BBSI Social Stream
Latest BBSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barrett Business Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBSI as an investment opportunity.
Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) and Rooshine (OTCMKTS:RSAU) are both small-cap business services companies, but which is the better investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their risk, dividends, profitability, earnings, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership and valuation. Valuation & Earnings This table compares Barrett Business Services and Rooshines top-line revenue, earnings  The post Barrett Business Services (NASDAQ:BBSI) vs. Rooshine (OTCMKTS:RSAU) Head-To-Head Survey appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Analysts expect Barrett Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBSI) to announce sales of $1.70 billion for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Two analysts have provided estimates for Barrett Business Services earnings. The highest sales estimate is $1.72 billion and the lowest is $1.68 billion. Barrett Business Services posted sales of $1.60 billion during the 
Barrett Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBSI) Director Jon L. Justesen sold 1,457 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $76.50, for a total value of $111,460.50. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which 
First Trust Advisors LP trimmed its holdings in shares of Barrett Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBSI) by 4.5% during the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor owned 19,207 shares of the business services providers stock after selling 907 shares during the period. First Trust Advisors LPs holdings in Barrett Business Services were worth $1,395,000 as 
VANCOUVER, Wash., November 18, 2021--Barrett Business Services, Inc. (BBSI) (NASDAQ: BBSI), a leading provider of business management solutions and one of the largest professional employer organizations (PEO) in the U.S., is proud to announce it has been Certified™ by Great Place to Work® for the first time. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at BBSI.
BBSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BBSIWant to see what other sources are saying about Barrett Business Services Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Barrett Business Services Inc (BBSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch