Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBWI POWR Grades
- BBWI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BBWI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- BBWI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
BBWI Stock Summary
- BATH & BODY WORKS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.55% of US listed stocks.
- BBWI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BATH & BODY WORKS INC comes in at -45.29%, a number that bests merely 3.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BATH & BODY WORKS INC are LESL, WW, CURV, MTG, and ATCX.
- Visit BBWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lb.com.
BBWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BBWI's price/earnings ratio is 18.92% lower, now standing at 9.
- Over the past 243 months, BBWI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBWI.
BBWI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.37%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.33%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -5.35%.
The table below shows BBWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBWI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.01% of graded US stocks.
- BBWI's asset turnover comes in at 1.302 -- ranking 103rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- FND, TLYS, and ANF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBWI.
The table below shows BBWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.71||52-week high||$82.00|
|Prev. close||$36.36||52-week low||$25.75|
|Day high||$36.32||Avg. volume||4,826,493|
|50-day MA||$36.83||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$46.66||Market Cap||8.16B|
Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) Company Bio
Bath & Body Works, LLC. is an American retailer founded in 1990 in New Albany, Ohio and has since expanded across 6 continents. It specializes in shower gels, lotions, fragrance mists, perfumes, creams, candles, and home fragrances.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBWI Latest Social Stream
View Full BBWI Social Stream
Latest BBWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BATH & BODY WORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBWI as an investment opportunity.
Bath & Body Works (BBWI) is one of the world's leading companies specializing in body and home fragrance. BBW is one of the companies experiencing some boosts from the stay-at-home setup during the pandemic where, according to management, they experienced some growth in their customer base during the pandemic, increasing to ~60 million customers, up from InvestOhTrader on Seeking Alpha | September 7, 2022
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bath & Body Works, Inc. (NYSE: BBWI) announced today that Wendy Arlin, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in the Goldman Sachs 29th Annual Global Retailing Conference, which will be held at the Conrad New York Downtown. The Company’s fireside chat is scheduled for 11:15 a.m. Eastern on Sept. 8, 2022. A live audio webcast will be available at the time of the event and may be accessed through the investor sectio
Rating Action: Moody's changes Bath & Body Works' outlook to stable; affirms Ba2 CFRGlobal Credit Research - 24 Aug 2022New York, August 24, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") today changed the outlook of Bath & Body Works, Inc. ("BBW") to stable from positive and affirmed all other ratings including its Ba2 corporate family rating ("CFR"), its Ba2-PD probability of default rating ("PDR"), the Ba2 rating of its senior unsecured guaranteed notes and the B1 rating of its senior unsecured unguaranteed notes. The speculative grade liquidity rating remains unchanged at SGL-1."The challenging operating and macroeconomic environment with inflationary pressure causing consumers to pull back on discretionary purchases will negatively impact BBW's sales and profitability resulting in ...
Customers Invited to Join My Bath & Body Works Rewards to Earn Free Product, Gain Access to Exclusive Offers and Unlock Early Access EventsCOLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bath & Body Works celebrates the nationwide availability of its loyalty program, My Bath & Body Works Rewards. Customers ready to unlock a world of exclusive perks can enroll through the app, in stores or online. This program delivers incredible value -- with just a $100 spend, customers receive a free product
Telsey Advisory analyst Dana Telsey maintained a Buy rating on Bath & Body Works (BBWI - Research Report) today and set a price target of $52.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $40.39.Telsey covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Bath & Body Works, Children's Place, and Gap. According to TipRanks, Telsey has an average return of 0.3% and a 42.51% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Telsey Advisory, Bath & Body Works also received a Buy from Robert W. Baird's Mark Altschwager in a report issued today.
BBWI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|