BBX Capital Corporation (BBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBX Stock Summary
- BBX's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BBX Capital Corp comes in at -19.38%, a number that bests just 15.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of BBX Capital Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BBX Capital Corp are VMI, CTB, UVV, MWA, and ARC.
- BBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BBX Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.bbxcapital.com.
BBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.39||52-week high||$24.75|
|Prev. close||$14.04||52-week low||$5.53|
|Day high||$14.12||Avg. volume||50,095|
|50-day MA||$15.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.29||Market Cap||258.67M|
BBX Capital Corporation (BBX) Company Bio
BBX Capital Corporation is an investment holding company investing through its subsidiaries BBX Capital Partners, LLC and BBX Capital Real Estate Corp. Through its subsidiaries the firm seeks to make investment in, acquisition, ownership, financing, development, and management of real estate and real estate related assets. The company was founded in 1994 and is based Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBX Latest Social Stream
View Full BBX Social Stream
Latest BBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BBX Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBX as an investment opportunity.
IT’SUGAR, a subsidiary of BBX Capital Corporation and BBX Capital Florida LLC, has Filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IT’SUGAR, a subsidiary of BBX Capital Corporation and BBX Capital Florida LLC, has Filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection
BBX Capital Corporation Provides Update Regarding Trading of its Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock Pending Completion of the Spin-Off of BBX Capital Florida LLC
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BBX Capital Corporation Provides Update Regarding Trading of its Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock
BBX Capital's ([[BBX]] -0.2%) board set September 22, 2020 for determining shareholders entitled to receive the distribution of shares in relation to the former's proposed spin-off of its subsidiary, BBX Capital Florida.Post spin-off completion, shareholders will continue to own their shares and will also receive one share of New BBX Capital’s...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla/--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BBX CAPITAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES RECORD DATE FOR PROPOSED SPIN-OFF OF BBX CAPITAL FLORIDA LLC
BBX Capital (BBX): Q2 GAAP EPS of -$1.96 misses by $1.15.Revenue of $94.32M (-62.5% Y/Y) misses by $22.68M.Press Release...
BBX Price Returns