BBX Capital Corporation (BBX): Price and Financial Metrics
BBX Stock Summary
- BBX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 486.56 -- higher than 91.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BBX's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14.07% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BBX comes in at 21.78% -- higher than that of 90.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BBX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PGTI, MHH, ZUMZ, KNL, and SCVL.
- BBX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BBX Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.bbxcapital.com.
BBX Stock Price Chart More Charts
BBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.22||52-week high||$6.84|
|Prev. close||$4.33||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$4.42||Avg. volume||142,625|
|50-day MA||$4.60||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$4.67||Market Cap||403.26M|
BBX Capital Corporation (BBX) Company Bio
BBX Capital Corporation is an investment holding company investing through its subsidiaries BBX Capital Partners, LLC and BBX Capital Real Estate Corp. Through its subsidiaries the firm seeks to make investment in, acquisition, ownership, financing, development, and management of real estate and real estate related assets. The company was founded in 1994 and is based Fort Lauderdale, Florida.