Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY): Price and Financial Metrics
BBY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BBY is 13.11 -- better than 97.87% of US stocks.
- BBY's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 387.5%, Best Buy Co Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.94% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Best Buy Co Inc are ROK, KR, GWW, FITB, and CBRE.
- BBY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Best Buy Co Inc's official web site, go to www.bestbuy.com.
BBY Stock Price Chart More Charts
BBY Price/Volume Stats
Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Company Bio
Best Buy operates as a retailer of technology products - television and home theaters,digital cameras and camcorders, DVD and Blu-ray players, car stereo, navigation and satellite radio and related accessories, and services - Geek squad handles computer repair, other tech services, installations, etc. in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Richfield, Minnesota.