Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BBY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,815,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.01% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BBY has less fluctuation in its price than 92.2% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BBY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MFGP, PB, CTXS, CRY and SHOO.
BBY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BBY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 12.89% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BBY, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Best Buy Co Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 70.99% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Best Buy Co Inc's expected return of -12.89% is higher than 75.31% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Best Buy Co Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 75.31% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Best Buy Co Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 67.28% of them.
BBY Dividend Chart
BBY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|