Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BBY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,815,000,000, ranking above 98.12% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BBY has less volatility in its price than 92.84% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BBY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MTCH, GOLD, NJDCY, LEJU and HAPP.
BBY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Best Buy Co Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 50.83%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Best Buy Co Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Best Buy Co Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 63.58% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Best Buy Co Inc's estimated return of -50.83% surpasses about 35.88% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BBY boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 31.67% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BBY Dividend Chart
BBY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|