Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BBY's comes in at -9.25 -- better than only 11.9% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, BBY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,022,000,000, ranking above 98.35% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, BBY generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 92.47% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BBY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ABEV, INT, INBK, ESLT and CHA.
BBY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BBY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 56.81% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Best Buy Co Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Best Buy Co Inc has annual revenue of approximately $43 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 76.83% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, BBY has a beta lower than 34.03% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Best Buy Co Inc's estimated return of -56.81% surpasses about 25.95% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BBY Dividend Chart
BBY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|