Best Buy Co. Inc. (BBY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BBY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3,815,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.01% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BBY has less fluctuation in its price than 92.2% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BBY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MFGP, PB, CTXS, CRY and SHOO.
BBY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Best Buy Co Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 32.05% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Best Buy Co Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 22 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 71.36% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- BBY's annual revenue of 52 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 65.87% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Best Buy Co Inc, its beta is lower than 28.12% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
BBY Dividend Chart
BBY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|