BCB Bancorp, Inc. (NJ) (BCBP): Price and Financial Metrics
BCBP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.92, Bcb Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 18.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For BCBP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.12 for Bcb Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bcb Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSBI, BWB, CNOB, BHB, and FLIC.
- Visit BCBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bcb.bank.
BCBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.09||52-week high||$13.98|
|Prev. close||$11.89||52-week low||$7.73|
|Day high||$12.19||Avg. volume||39,293|
|50-day MA||$11.08||Dividend yield||4.63%|
|200-day MA||$9.46||Market Cap||206.51M|
BCB Bancorp, Inc. (NJ) (BCBP) Company Bio
BCB Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for BCB Community Bank that provides banking products and services to businesses and individuals in New Jersey and New York. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bayonne, New Jersey.