BCB Bancorp, Inc. (NJ) (BCBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCBP POWR Grades
- BCBP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.94% of US stocks.
- BCBP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BCBP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
BCBP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BCBP is currently 1.7, higher than just 5.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.66 for Bcb Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.85% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BCBP comes in at 56.7% -- higher than that of 96.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bcb Bancorp Inc are LEVL, WASH, OBNK, CWBC, and UMBF.
- Visit BCBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bcb.bank.
BCBP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BCBP's price/earnings ratio is 17.36% lower, now standing at 10.
- BCBP's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 216 months.
- BCBP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.7 over the prior 216 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCBP.
BCBP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 44.68%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 162.81%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.6%.
The table below shows BCBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.10||52-week high||$16.15|
|Prev. close||$15.22||52-week low||$7.73|
|Day high||$15.21||Avg. volume||80,210|
|50-day MA||$13.93||Dividend yield||3.72%|
|200-day MA||$12.70||Market Cap||258.53M|
BCB Bancorp, Inc. (NJ) (BCBP) Company Bio
BCB Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for BCB Community Bank that provides banking products and services to businesses and individuals in New Jersey and New York. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bayonne, New Jersey.
BCBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCBP Latest Social Stream
View Full BCBP Social Stream
Latest BCBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bcb Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCBP as an investment opportunity.
PCB, YZCAY, SID, ZTCOY, and BCBP passed the screen for Breakout Stocks for today.
BCB Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BCBP ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is...
BCB Bancorp (BCBP) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
BCB Bancorp (BCBP) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
CPLP, BCBP, WSM, MYRG, and TEX have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 22, 2021.
BCBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|