BCB Bancorp, Inc. (NJ) (BCBP): Price and Financial Metrics
BCBP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BCBP is currently 1.68, higher than only 6.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- BCBP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.52% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BCBP comes in at 29.15% -- higher than that of 93.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCBP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFHD, CNOB, BHB, TCBI, and FIBK.
- BCBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bcb Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.bcb.bank.
BCBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.34||52-week high||$16.15|
|Prev. close||$13.70||52-week low||$7.73|
|Day high||$13.55||Avg. volume||61,804|
|50-day MA||$13.89||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$10.66||Market Cap||228.39M|
BCB Bancorp, Inc. (NJ) (BCBP) Company Bio
BCB Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for BCB Community Bank that provides banking products and services to businesses and individuals in New Jersey and New York. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Bayonne, New Jersey.
BCBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCBP Latest Social Stream
View Full BCBP Social Stream
Latest BCBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bcb Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCBP as an investment opportunity.
BCB Bancorp (BCBP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BAYONNE, N.J., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BCB Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”), Bayonne, NJ (NASDAQ: BCBP), the holding company for BCB Community Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share. The dividend will be payable May 24, 2021, to common shareholders of record on May 10, 2021. “Our quarterly cash dividend is an important part of building shareholder value, and the Board of Directors is pleased to be able to provide this consistently in spite of the challenges presented by the pandemic. As the country and financial markets continue to recover and the Federal Reserve predicts strong economic growth in the second half of 2021, we believe that the Company is well-positioned to benefit from that growt...
Let's see if BCB Bancorp (BCBP) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
BCB Bancorp (BCBP) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
BCBP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BCBPWant to see what other sources are saying about Bcb Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!