Boise Cascade, L.L.C. (BCC): Price and Financial Metrics
BCC Stock Summary
- BOISE CASCADE Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.54% of US listed stocks.
- BCC's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BCC has reported earnings growth of 132.75%, putting it ahead of 89.44% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOISE CASCADE Co, a group of peers worth examining would be BGSF, PFMT, AN, UNVR, and DXPE.
- BCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOISE CASCADE Co's official web site, go to www.bc.com.
BCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.75||52-week high||$68.99|
|Prev. close||$65.93||52-week low||$26.49|
|Day high||$66.85||Avg. volume||361,224|
|50-day MA||$58.05||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$48.04||Market Cap||2.55B|
Boise Cascade, L.L.C. (BCC) Company Bio
Boise Cascade manufactures wood products and distributes building materials in the United States and Canada. Its Wood Products segment manufactures plywood, EWP, studs, particleboard and ponderosa pine lumber. Its Building Materials Distribution segment is a wholesale distributor of various building materials, including EWP, OSB, plywood, lumber and general line items, such as siding, metal products, insulation, roofing and composite decking. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
BCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for BOISE CASCADE Co. To summarize, we found that BOISE CASCADE Co ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for BOISE CASCADE Co ended up being:
- In the past 5.58 years, BOISE CASCADE Co has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.51%; that's better than 83.68% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- BOISE CASCADE Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BOISE CASCADE Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 26 -- greater than 88.42% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCC Social Stream
Latest BCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOISE CASCADE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCC as an investment opportunity.
Is (BCC) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Boise Cascade Company (BCC).
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for April 14th
Boise Cascade announces departure of Frank Elfering, Vice President, Building Materials Distribution division
The forest products company offers strong financials, good profitability and a questionable valuation
BCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BCCWant to see what other sources are saying about BOISE CASCADE Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!