Boise Cascade, L.L.C. (BCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- BCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- BCC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 31.97% of US stocks).
BCC Stock Summary
- BOISE CASCADE Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.09% of US listed stocks.
- BCC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.68, which is higher than just 5.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, BOISE CASCADE Co has a higher such ratio than only 6.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FVE, GPI, BGSF, ABG, and GMS.
- Visit BCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bc.com.
BCC Valuation Summary
- BCC's price/earnings ratio is 3.9; this is 80.4% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 104 months, BCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- BCC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.9 over the prior 104 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCC.
BCC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.05%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -110.47%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67.77%.
The table below shows BCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.64% of graded US stocks.
- BCC's asset turnover comes in at 3.274 -- ranking 13th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ABC, HBP, and RELL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCC.
The table below shows BCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.76||52-week high||$78.35|
|Prev. close||$67.70||52-week low||$45.83|
|Day high||$70.45||Avg. volume||283,686|
|50-day MA||$68.90||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$61.77||Market Cap||2.70B|
Boise Cascade, L.L.C. (BCC) Company Bio
Boise Cascade manufactures wood products and distributes building materials in the United States and Canada. Its Wood Products segment manufactures plywood, EWP, studs, particleboard and ponderosa pine lumber. Its Building Materials Distribution segment is a wholesale distributor of various building materials, including EWP, OSB, plywood, lumber and general line items, such as siding, metal products, insulation, roofing and composite decking. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCC Latest Social Stream
View Full BCC Social Stream
Latest BCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOISE CASCADE Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCC as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
In the latest trading session, Boise Cascade (BCC) closed at $69.33, marking a +0.43% move from the previous day.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
Does Boise Cascade (BCC) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
BOISE, Idaho, January 04, 2022--Boise Cascade announces the expansion of its distribution operations in Minnesota and Northern Kentucky.
BCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|