Boise Cascade, L.L.C. (BCC): Price and Financial Metrics
BCC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BCC is 6.3 -- better than 93.77% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 291.03, BOISE CASCADE Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.05% of US stocks.
- BCC's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOISE CASCADE Co, a group of peers worth examining would be EVOP, WYY, PFSW, FNHC, and LOCO.
- BCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOISE CASCADE Co's official web site, go to www.bc.com.
BCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.94||52-week high||$41.14|
|Prev. close||$36.76||52-week low||$22.10|
|Day high||$37.54||Avg. volume||260,451|
|50-day MA||$37.57||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$32.42||Market Cap||1.40B|
Boise Cascade, L.L.C. (BCC) Company Bio
Boise Cascade manufactures wood products and distributes building materials in the United States and Canada. Its Wood Products segment manufactures plywood, EWP, studs, particleboard and ponderosa pine lumber. Its Building Materials Distribution segment is a wholesale distributor of various building materials, including EWP, OSB, plywood, lumber and general line items, such as siding, metal products, insulation, roofing and composite decking. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boise, Idaho.
BCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BCC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BOISE CASCADE Co ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1052% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BOISE CASCADE Co, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.8 years comes in at 0.62%; that's greater than 86.75% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- BOISE CASCADE Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, BOISE CASCADE Co experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 62.72% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|