Boise Cascade, L.L.C. (BCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BCC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.51% -- which is higher than about 93.16% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UTI, VHC, PFE, QTS and MKTX.
BCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding BOISE CASCADE Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 23.28% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BCC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, BOISE CASCADE Co produces a dividend yield 0.9% -- which falls in the bottom 14.94%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, BCC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 13.93% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, BCC's equity discount rate is less than merely 17.8% of those stocks.
BCC Dividend Chart
BCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BCC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||EVA||Enviva Partners LP||6.22%|
|2||UFPI||Universal Forest Products, Inc.||0.68%|
|3||BCC||Boise Cascade, L.L.C.||0.57%|
|4||DEL||Deltic Timber Corporation||0.41%|
|5||WFG||West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.||0.00%|
|6||JCTCF||ewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd.||0.00%|
|7||RRIF||Rainforest Resources Inc.||0.00%|