Boise Cascade, L.L.C. (BCC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BCC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.62% -- which is higher than about 76.95% stocks we're looking at.
- BCC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 25.52% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 82.16% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BCC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CUBE, EXPE, IEP, MSB and HRTG.
BCC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding BOISE CASCADE Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 24.6%. Digging deeper, the aspects of BOISE CASCADE Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, BOISE CASCADE Co's dividend yield of 0.93% is in the bottom 15.14%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for BOISE CASCADE Co, its beta is lower than just 18.64% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, BOISE CASCADE Co has an equity discount rate lower than just 17.8% of them.
BCC Dividend Chart
BCC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BCC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||EVA||Enviva Partners, LP Common units representing limited partner interests||6.98%|
|2||UFPI||Universal Forest Products, Inc.||0.95%|
|3||BCC||Boise Cascade, L.L.C.||0.94%|
|4||DEL||Deltic Timber Corporation||0.41%|