BCE, Inc. (BCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCE POWR Grades
- BCE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BCE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.76% of US stocks).
BCE Stock Summary
- BCE has a market capitalization of $44,642,747,190 -- more than approximately 94.08% of US stocks.
- Bce Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Bce Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bce Inc are CP, XEL, KMI, KDP, and GIS.
- BCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bce Inc's official web site, go to www.bce.ca.
BCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.91||52-week high||$50.90|
|Prev. close||$49.72||52-week low||$39.91|
|Day high||$50.09||Avg. volume||1,297,921|
|50-day MA||$49.69||Dividend yield||5.81%|
|200-day MA||$45.77||Market Cap||45.21B|
BCE, Inc. (BCE) Company Bio
BCE Inc. provides wireless, wireline, Internet, and television services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Canada. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Verdun, Canada.
BCE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Bce Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Bce Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bce Inc ended up being:
- Bce Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 15.97% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCE Latest Social Stream
View Full BCE Social Stream
Latest BCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bce Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCE as an investment opportunity.
Strategic mergers and acquisitions, rising customer base and growth-focused investments on the back of an expanded network footprint aid Telefonica's (TEF) second-quarter 2021 results.
Canada's auction of 3500 MHz spectrum, which is key for next generation 5G networks, generated a record C$8.9 billion ($7.2 billion), with the country's three dominant telecom companies accounting for more than 80% of the amount raised. Out of 1,504 available licenses, 1,495 were awarded to 15 Canadian companies, including 757 licenses to small and regional providers, Innovation Minister Francois-Philippe Champagne said in a statement on Thursday. The results would boost competition, he added, a reference to Ottawa's push to open up a market dominated by BCE Inc , Telus Corp and Rogers Communications Inc , known as the big three.
Bell today announced it is acquiring significant additional mid-band, flexible-use 3500 MHz wireless spectrum in the recently concluded auction by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. Essential to Canada's ongoing transition to 5G communications, these high-capacity airwaves unleash the full potential of Bell's 5G advantage, extending Bell's leadership in delivering enhanced 5G digital experiences to Canadian consumers and businesses in urban, rural and remote communities.
Short selling, specifically abusive and manipulative short selling, is one of the biggest problems in markets today, and now one small oil company is taking the problem on in a big way
BCE Inc. (TSX: BCE) (NYSE: BCE) today announced that 12,985 of its 5,949,884 fixed-rate Cumulative Redeemable First Preferred Shares, Series AI ("Series AI Preferred Shares") have been tendered for conversion on August 1, 2021, on a one-for-one basis, into floating-rate Cumulative Redeemable First Preferred Shares, Series AJ ("Series AJ Preferred Shares"). In addition, 3,598,141 of its 8,050,116 Series AJ Preferred Shares have been tendered for conversion on August 1, 2021, on a one-for-one basi
BCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|