BCE, Inc. (BCE): Price and Financial Metrics
BCE Stock Summary
- BCE has a higher market value than 94.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $42,062,725,434.
- Of note is the ratio of Bce Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BCE is more volatile than only 1.39% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bce Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXC, ORAN, PSA, MET, and TEF.
- Visit BCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bce.ca.
BCE Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.11||52-week high||$49.58|
|Prev. close||$48.83||52-week low||$43.36|
|Day high||$48.48||Avg. volume||779,740|
|50-day MA||$47.35||Dividend yield||4.94%|
|200-day MA||$47.02||Market Cap||43.49B|
BCE, Inc. (BCE) Company Bio
BCE Inc. provides wireless, wireline, Internet, and television services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Canada. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Verdun, Canada.
BCE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bce Inc. To summarize, we found that Bce Inc ranked in the 57st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bce Inc, consider:
- Bce Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 15.74% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|