BCE, Inc. (BCE): Price and Financial Metrics
BCE Stock Summary
- BCE has a higher market value than 94.08% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $41,711,620,261.
- Of note is the ratio of Bce Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Bce Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bce Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EXC, E, CNQ, ED, and AEP.
- Visit BCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bce.ca.
BCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.25||52-week high||$46.46|
|Prev. close||$46.37||52-week low||$37.73|
|Day high||$46.44||Avg. volume||1,412,953|
|50-day MA||$44.77||Dividend yield||5.67%|
|200-day MA||$43.17||Market Cap||41.84B|
BCE, Inc. (BCE) Company Bio
BCE Inc. provides wireless, wireline, Internet, and television services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in Canada. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Verdun, Canada.
BCE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BCE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Bce Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 4.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bce Inc ended up being:
- Bce Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 5.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 13.69% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCE Latest Social Stream
View Full BCE Social Stream
Latest BCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bce Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCE as an investment opportunity.
BCE Inc. (TSX: BCE) (NYSE: BCE) will hold its first-quarter 2021 results conference call with the financial community on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 8:00 am eastern.
In order to contribute to the current vaccination effort in Québec and support their communities, Bell, Couche-Tard, Groupe CH, METRO and National Bank are teaming up to set up two COVID-19 vaccination clinics in Montréal and Brossard.
AGFS, BCE, UNM, RYAAY, and CNFR have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 5, 2021
Bell Media is expanding its digital offering available on the Noovo.ca website and via the brand-new Noovo app, showcasing its extensive catalogue of French-language programming. Over 5,000 hours of content are now available on Noovo.ca and via the app on iOS and Android mobile devices and smart or connected TVs. This includes content from the conventional channel Noovo as well as from Canal D, Canal Vie, Investigation, VRAK and Z. Starting today, Noovo.ca will feature the majority of daily programming broadcast live on the Noovo channel, including all episodes of NOOVO LE FIL, which are available in the Noovo Info section dedicated exclusively to news.
Bell's imperative to champion customer experience drives industry-leading improvement in CCTS performance
Bell leads the national telecom industry in reducing consumer complaints for the sixth year in a row, as announced in the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) 2021 mid-year report released today. As Bell confronted the impacts of COVID-19 with enhanced service investment, including accelerated network investment and expanded digital support options, customer complaints dropped 17% from August 2020 to January 2021.
BCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BCEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bce Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!