BCE, Inc. (BCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BCE reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.96% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BCE has returned $2,819,000,000 US dollars -- more than 93.46% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BCE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AMGN, WILC, DHR, PGR and GAIA.
BCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Bce Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 205.66% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BCE, investors may wish to consider are:
- BCE's market cap is about 39 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 5.49 is greater than 85.03% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Bce Inc's estimated return of 205.66% surpasses about 90.32% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BCE Dividend Chart
BCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|