BCE Inc. (BCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, BCE has issued more dividends than 95.13% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- BCE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.96% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BCE has returned $3,012,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.64% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BCE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MRTN, DHC, MAXR, SLQT and MLCO.
BCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Bce Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2708.34% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bce Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 49 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 95.03% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Bce Inc's estimated return of 2708.34% surpasses about 96.41% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BCE Dividend Chart
BCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|