BCE, Inc. (BCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: BCE reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.87% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BCE has less fluctuation in its price than 99.53% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BCE has returned $2,819,000,000 US dollars, more than 93.78% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BCE's price: POR, BTG, PSN, KR and NI.
BCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BCE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 205.66%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bce Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- BCE's market cap is about 39 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 6.05 is greater than 94.23% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Bce Inc's estimated return of 205.66% surpasses about 92.54% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BCE Dividend Chart
BCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|