BCE, Inc. (BCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BCE has less fluctuation in its price than 96.19% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BCE has returned $2,819,000,000 US dollars -- more than 93.63% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BCE's price: SBAC, PRPH, WERN, WING and SFUN.
BCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Bce Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 203.98% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bce Inc are:
- BCE's market cap is about 39 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 6.08 is greater than 90.25% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Bce Inc's estimated return of 203.98% surpasses about 91.01% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BCE Dividend Chart
BCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|