BCE, Inc. (BCE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BCE has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 95.27% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BCE has less volatility in its price than 98.87% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BCE has returned $2,975,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.52% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BCE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNN, ALCO, MLAB, RGR and STAF.
BCE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BCE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 205.66%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bce Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- BCE's market cap is about 39 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 6.05 is greater than 94.23% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Bce Inc's estimated return of 205.66% surpasses about 92.54% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BCE Dividend Chart
BCE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|