Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (BCEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCEI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BCEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCEI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BCEI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.72% of US stocks).
BCEI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Bonanza Creek Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BCEI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.56%, Bonanza Creek Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.4% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bonanza Creek Energy Inc are CPHC, EHTH, POWL, OXBR, and KBAL.
- Visit BCEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bonanzacrk.com.
BCEI Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, BCEI's price/sales ratio is 270.59% higher, now standing at 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCEI.
BCEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.44||52-week high||$50.46|
|Prev. close||$48.36||52-week low||$14.02|
|Day high||$50.46||Avg. volume||396,659|
|50-day MA||$38.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.40||Market Cap||1.05B|
Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (BCEI) Company Bio
Bonanza Creek Energy is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of onshore oil and associated liquids-rich natural gas in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
BCEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCEI Latest Social Stream
View Full BCEI Social Stream
Latest BCEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bonanza Creek Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCEI as an investment opportunity.
Bonanza Creek's (BCEI) merged entity will acquire Crestone to form a Colorado-based oil and gas producer with an enterprise value of $4.5 billion.
Civitas Resources, which is being formed through the merger of Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) and Extraction Oil and Gas (XOG), is set to acquire Crestone Peak Resources for $1.3B including debt, with an announcement expected as soon as today, Reuters reports.An acquisition of Crestone would expand the merged company's already...
Investors always look for companies with a high level of profitability regardless of the market condition.
Enhances Civitas’ Scale and Synergy Potential, with Addition of Crestone’s Highly Complementary and Adjacent Assets Crestone Operations Support Civitas’ Commitment to Achieve Net-Zero Emissions DENVER, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Civitas Resources, Inc. (“Civitas” or the “Company”), a Colorado energy leader that will be formed upon closing of the recently-announced merger of Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (NYSE: BCEI) (“Bonanza Creek”) and Extraction Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: XOG) (“Extraction”
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI).
BCEI Price Returns
Continue Researching BCEIWant to see what other sources are saying about Bonanza Creek Energy Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch