Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (BCEI): Price and Financial Metrics
BCEI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.25, Bonanza Creek Energy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Bonanza Creek Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.82%, Bonanza Creek Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.65% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bonanza Creek Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPM, AMPY, ARCH, APRN, and BRY.
- Visit BCEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bonanzacrk.com.
BCEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.50||52-week high||$39.58|
|Prev. close||$36.03||52-week low||$8.25|
|Day high||$39.58||Avg. volume||310,612|
|50-day MA||$24.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.77||Market Cap||823.14M|
Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (BCEI) Company Bio
Bonanza Creek Energy is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of onshore oil and associated liquids-rich natural gas in the United States. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
BCEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCEI Latest Social Stream
View Full BCEI Social Stream
Latest BCEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bonanza Creek Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCEI as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for March 2nd
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2021 / Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (NYSE:BCEI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 18, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE:BCEI) released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The oil and gas producer reported $3.89 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.87 by $3.02, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Bonanza Creek Energy had a net margin of 17.03% and a return on equity of 4.09%. BCEI traded up […]
BCEI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Bonanza Creek Energy Earnings results might Drive Its Stock Price Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Bonanza Creek Energy announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
BCEI Price Returns
Continue Researching BCEIWant to see what other sources are saying about Bonanza Creek Energy Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!