BayCom Corp (BCML): Price and Financial Metrics
BCML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.10||52-week high||$21.07|
|Prev. close||$19.07||52-week low||$15.02|
|Day high||$19.14||Avg. volume||37,087|
|50-day MA||$19.22||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$18.24||Market Cap||225.93M|
BCML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCML POWR Grades
- BCML scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.94% of US stocks.
- BCML's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BCML's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 50.39% of US stocks).
BCML Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.05, BAYCOM CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 16.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BCML's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.86% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BCML comes in at 14.38% -- higher than that of 87.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRME, HAFC, VRA, MCBC, and PCB.
- Visit BCML's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitedbusinessbank.com.
BCML Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BCML's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 65 months, BCML's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCML.
BCML's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCML has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.21% of graded US stocks.
- BCML's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 289th of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BCML's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BayCom Corp (BCML) Company Bio
BayCom Corp., through its subsidiary, United Business Bank, provides commercial banking products and services to businesses and individuals. The company operates full service branches in California, Washington, and New Mexico. The company was formerly known as Bay Commercial Bank and changed its name to BayCom Corp. in January 2017. BayCom Corp. was founded in 2004 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
BCML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCML Latest Social Stream
View Full BCML Social Stream
Latest BCML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAYCOM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCML as an investment opportunity.
Readers hoping to buy BayCom Corp ( NASDAQ:BCML ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies BayCom's stock price is sensitive to their trading...
WALNUT CREEK, Calif., August 18, 2023--BayCom Corp (NASDAQ: BCML) ("BayCom" or the "Company"), the parent company of United Business Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share on the Company's outstanding common stock. The cash dividend will be payable on October 13, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 15, 2023.
BayCom's (NASDAQ:BCML) investors will be pleased with their respectable 81% return over the last three years
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you buy good businesses at...
WALNUT CREEK, Calif., July 26, 2023--BayCom Corp ("BayCom" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BCML), the holding company for United Business Bank (the "Bank" or "UBB"), announced earnings of $7.2 million, or $0.59 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2023, compared to earnings of $7.2 million, or $0.57 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2023 and $3.9 million, or $0.29 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2022.
BCML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|