BayCom Corp (BCML): Price and Financial Metrics
BCML Stock Summary
- BCML's went public 2.83 years ago, making it older than merely 7.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 409.13%, BayCom Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.26% of about US stocks.
- BayCom Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -23.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 11.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BayCom Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RNST, BMTC, MFNC, CASH, and CBTX.
- Visit BCML's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unitedbusinessbank.com.
BCML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.82||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$18.70||52-week low||$9.67|
|Day high||$18.82||Avg. volume||26,528|
|50-day MA||$15.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.30||Market Cap||222.70M|
BayCom Corp (BCML) Company Bio
BayCom Corp., through its subsidiary, United Business Bank, provides commercial banking products and services to businesses and individuals. The company operates full service branches in California, Washington, and New Mexico. The company was formerly known as Bay Commercial Bank and changed its name to BayCom Corp. in January 2017. BayCom Corp. was founded in 2004 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
BCML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCML Latest Social Stream
View Full BCML Social Stream
Latest BCML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BayCom Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCML as an investment opportunity.
BayCom Corp (NASDAQ: BCML) ("BayCom" or the "Company"), the parent company of United Business Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") approved a stock repurchase program for the repurchase of up to 560,000 shares of its common stock, or approximately 5% of its outstanding shares, over a one year period through open market purchases, privately-negotiated transactions, or otherwise in compliance with Rule 10b-18 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the BayCom Corp ( NASDAQ:BCML ) share price has gained 12% in the...
WALNUT CREEK, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BayCom Corp (“BayCom” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: BCML), the holding company for United Business Bank (the “Bank”), announced earnings of $4.5 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to earnings of $3.2 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2020 and $4.6… Read More »BayCom Corp Reports 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings of $4.5 Million
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank 5 (Strong Sell) List today
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank 5 (Strong Sell) List today.
BCML Price Returns
Continue Researching BCMLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BayCom Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!