BayCom Corp (BCML): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCML POWR Grades
- BCML scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCML is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BCML's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.09% of US stocks).
BCML Stock Summary
- BAYCOM CORP's stock had its IPO on May 7, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 20.26% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.71 for BAYCOM CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.41% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BAYCOM CORP's share price is greater than that of only 14.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCML, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UVSP, SRCE, CZNC, CASH, and DCOM.
- BCML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BAYCOM CORP's official web site, go to www.unitedbusinessbank.com.
BCML Valuation Summary
- BCML's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 3.57% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 53 months, BCML's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCML.
BCML's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCML has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.21% of graded US stocks.
- BCML's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 289th of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BCML's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.31||52-week high||$23.53|
|Prev. close||$18.52||52-week low||$17.59|
|Day high||$18.41||Avg. volume||81,778|
|50-day MA||$19.21||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$20.77||Market Cap||244.18M|
BayCom Corp (BCML) Company Bio
BayCom Corp., through its subsidiary, United Business Bank, provides commercial banking products and services to businesses and individuals. The company operates full service branches in California, Washington, and New Mexico. The company was formerly known as Bay Commercial Bank and changed its name to BayCom Corp. in January 2017. BayCom Corp. was founded in 2004 and is based in Walnut Creek, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCML Latest Social Stream
View Full BCML Social Stream
Latest BCML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAYCOM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCML as an investment opportunity.
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But its virtually certain...
WALNUT CREEK, Calif., August 18, 2022--BayCom Corp (NASDAQ: BCML) ("BayCom" or the "Company"), the parent company of United Business Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.05 per share on the Company's outstanding common stock. The cash dividend will be payable on October 14, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 16, 2022.
WALNUT CREEK, Calif., July 21, 2022--BayCom Corp ("BayCom" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BCML), the holding company for United Business Bank (the "Bank" or "UBB"), announced earnings of $5.2 million, or $0.38 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2022, compared to earnings of $6.5 million, or $0.51 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2022 and $5.3 million, or $0.49 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2021. For the six months ended June 30, 2022 the Compa
Covenant, BayCom and Mercer have been highlighted in this Investment Ideas article.
Small-cap stocks have high growth potential but also carry a higher level of risk. Simply put, they can be seen as a double-edged sword.
BCML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|