Brinks Company (The) (BCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.03% of US stocks.
- BCO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 61.99% of US stocks).
BCO Stock Summary
- BRINKS CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.6% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BRINKS CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRINKS CO are SEE, BLBD, CVNA, PRTY, and CWH.
- Visit BCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brinks.com.
BCO Valuation Summary
- BCO's price/earnings ratio is 14; this is 16.91% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCO.
BCO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 114.9%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 114.9%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 508.92%.
The table below shows BCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.4% of graded US stocks.
- BCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.769 -- ranking 36th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- DKL, YELL, and SKYW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCO.
The table below shows BCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.44||52-week high||$73.42|
|Prev. close||$49.10||52-week low||$48.38|
|Day high||$49.87||Avg. volume||305,062|
|50-day MA||$55.18||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$61.57||Market Cap||2.29B|
Brinks Company (The) (BCO) Company Bio
Brink's Company is a leading provider of secure transportation and cash management services, as well as security-related services worldwide. The Brink's Company was founded in 1838 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCO Latest Social Stream
View Full BCO Social Stream
Latest BCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRINKS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCO as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Brink’s Company (NYSE:BCO) today announced the appointment of Keith R. Wyche to its board of directors. Wyche’s appointment is effective Dec. 7, 2022, and expands the company’s board from nine to 10 members. Wyche currently is a corporate officer and vice president, Community Engagement and Support, at Walmart. He is also a nationally recognized author and thought leader in the areas of talent management and diversity, equity and inclusion. “
The Brink's Company ( NYSE:BCO ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.20 per share on the 1st of December...
RICHMOND, Va., Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of The Brink’s Company (NYSE:BCO) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of 20 cents per share on the company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on December 1, 2022, to shareholders of record on November 7, 2022. About The Brink’s CompanyThe Brink’s Company (NYSE:BCO) is the global leader in total cash management, route-based secure logistics and payment solutions including cash-in-transit, ATM services, cash mana
3.0% earnings growth over 5 years has not materialized into gains for Brink's (NYSE:BCO) shareholders over that period
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
The Brink's truck heist in Lebec has upended the tight-knit community of trade show jewelers. Its victims say the big rig burglary has left their businesses in shambles.
BCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|