Brinks Company (The) (BCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.99% of US stocks.
- BCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.19% of US stocks).
BCO Stock Summary
- Brinks Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.33% of US listed stocks.
- BCO's current price/earnings ratio is 136.32, which is higher than 94.02% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- BCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brinks Co, a group of peers worth examining would be COMM, VEON, WAT, JWN, and TTI.
- Visit BCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brinks.com.
BCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BCO's price/sales ratio is 70.59% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, BCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- BCO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCO.
BCO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 116.05%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.34%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 242.5%.
The table below shows BCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.86||52-week high||$84.72|
|Prev. close||$73.70||52-week low||$37.08|
|Day high||$74.96||Avg. volume||298,639|
|50-day MA||$76.60||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$71.36||Market Cap||3.72B|
Brinks Company (The) (BCO) Company Bio
Brink's Company is a leading provider of secure transportation and cash management services, as well as security-related services worldwide. The Brink's Company was founded in 1838 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
BCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brinks Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brinks Co ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 107% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Brinks Co ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Brinks Co over the past 5.75 years is 0.46%; that's better than 83.99% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.06% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brinks Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.23% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCO Latest Social Stream
View Full BCO Social Stream
Latest BCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brinks Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCO as an investment opportunity.
The Brink's ([[BCO]] -4.9%) Q2 total revenue was up 27% as 15% organic growth and acquisitions more than offset extended pandemic-related shutdowns, primarily in Europe and Latin America.On a comparable basis, in local currency, Q2 revenue has recovered to 97% of 2019 pre-Covid levels, 92% on a U.S. dollar basis.Preliminary...
Image source: The Motley Fool. The Brink's Company (NYSE: BCO)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 22, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome to The Brink's Company's Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Call.
View more earnings on BCOSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaHerc Holdings Q2 Result Tops Consensus; Raises FY21 GuidanceWatsco Shares Gain After Strong Q2 Results© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Brink's (BCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.92% and -0.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Strong Growth in Revenue, Operating Profit, Adjusted EBITDA and Net IncomeGrowth Strategy and 2023 Targets to be Provided at Investor Day in Early December 2Q Highlights: Total revenue up 27% as 15% organic growth and acquisitions more than offset extended pandemic-related shutdowns, primarily in Europe and Latin America Operating profit: GAAP $73M vs year-ago loss; non-GAAP up 51% to $111MOperating margin: GAAP 7.0%, up 710 bps; non-GAAP up 160 bps to 10.5%GAAP net income $24M, up 85%; Adjusted
BCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|