Brinks Company (The) (BCO): Price and Financial Metrics
BCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BCO is 40.06 -- better than 99.29% of US stocks.
- BCO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 669.67 -- higher than 94.29% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 37.53 for Brinks Co; that's greater than it is for 99.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JWN, BURL, RMBL, EAST, and BGI.
- BCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brinks Co's official web site, go to www.brinks.com.
BCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.83||52-week high||$84.53|
|Prev. close||$76.97||52-week low||$33.17|
|Day high||$78.56||Avg. volume||340,718|
|50-day MA||$72.26||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$54.04||Market Cap||3.80B|
Brinks Company (The) (BCO) Company Bio
Brink's Company is a leading provider of secure transportation and cash management services, as well as security-related services worldwide. The Brink's Company was founded in 1838 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
BCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brinks Co ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 87%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brinks Co, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 58% of its capital from equity, and 42% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 23.61% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.25 years comes in at 0.5%; that's greater than 79.71% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Brinks Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 80.05% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCO Latest Social Stream
View Full BCO Social Stream
Latest BCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brinks Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCO as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by The Brink's Company in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Brink’s Co. delivered better-than-expected sales in the fourth quarter as the cash management and payment solutions provider saw continued organic recovery and positive impact from acquisitions. Shares gained 2.3% in Tuesday's early morning trading. Brink’s (BCO) posted earnings per share (EPS) of $1.64 during 4Q, which came in ahead of analysts’ expectations of $1.01. Revenue increased 9% year-on-year to $1.02 billion topping analysts’ estimates of $1 billion. The increase in 4Q revenues was driven by a recovery in cash circulation and the accretive impact of the G4S acquisition, which the company completed in February. For fiscal 2020, the company generated sales of $3.69 billion, up from the $3.
BCO earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of Brink's (NYSE:BCO) remained unaffected after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 38.98% year over year to $1.64, which beat the estimate of $1.01. Revenue of $1,022,000,000 rose by 9.21% year over year, which beat the estimate of $1,000,000,000. Guidance The upcoming fiscal year's EPS expected to be between $4.15 and $5.35. The upcoming fiscal year's revenue expected to be between $4,100,000,000 and $4,500,000,000. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 23, 2021 View more earnings on BCO Time: 08:30 AM ET Webcast URL: https://78449.choruscall.com/dataconf/productusers/bco/mediaframe/43036/indexr.html Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $86.06 52-week low: $33.17 Price action over last quarter: Up 77.45% Company Profile Th...
Sustainable Cost Realignment Drives Higher Margin Rate and Profit Growth Global Cash Usage Remains Resilient; U.S. Cash Processing and Cash-in-Circulation up vs Pre-pandemic LevelsManagement Expects Strong Revenue and Profit Growth in 2021 Highlights: Revenue up 9%, continued organic recovery and acquisitions more than offset impact of pandemic GAAP operating profit up 53%, non-GAAP up 26%GAAP operating margin 11%, up 320 bps; non-GAAP 14.2%, up 180 bpsGAAP net income $25M, adjusted EBITDA $194MGAAP EPS $.50; non-GAAP EPS $1.64, up 39% Full-year GAAP net cash provided by operating activities $318M, free cash flow before dividends $206M RICHMOND, Va., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Brink’s Company (NYSE:BCO), the global leader in total cash management, route-based secure logistics...
BCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BCOWant to see what other sources are saying about Brinks Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!