Brinks Company (The) (BCO): Price and Financial Metrics
BCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BCO is 21.6 -- better than 98.77% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 20.92 for Brinks Co; that's greater than it is for 98.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Brinks Co is reporting a growth rate of 100.48%; that's higher than 89.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLD, SAM, CRVL, FUL, and MGRC.
- BCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brinks Co's official web site, go to www.brinks.com.
BCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.09||52-week high||$97.12|
|Prev. close||$84.52||52-week low||$71.52|
|Day high||$84.83||Avg. volume||349,991|
|50-day MA||$89.58||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$85.21||Market Cap||4.21B|
Brinks Company (The) (BCO) Company Bio
Brink's Company is a leading provider of secure transportation and cash management services, as well as security-related services worldwide. The Brink's Company was founded in 1838 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
BCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brinks Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brinks Co ranked in the 56st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brinks Co, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.49 years, is 0.22% -- higher than 66.94% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Brinks Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 83.29% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 66.61% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|