Brinks Company (The) (BCO): Price and Financial Metrics
BCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BCO is 21.6 -- better than 98.91% of US stocks.
- BCO's current price/earnings ratio is 66.48, which is higher than 89.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- BCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTEK, BLD, AWI, CRVL, and MGRC.
- Visit BCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brinks.com.
BCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.71||52-week high||$94.61|
|Prev. close||$92.45||52-week low||$59.08|
|Day high||$92.97||Avg. volume||337,607|
|50-day MA||$88.08||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$82.59||Market Cap||4.64B|
Brinks Company (The) (BCO) Company Bio
Brink's Company is a leading provider of secure transportation and cash management services, as well as security-related services worldwide. The Brink's Company was founded in 1838 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.