Brinks Company (The) (BCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCO POWR Grades
- BCO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.49% of US stocks.
- BCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- BCO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
BCO Stock Summary
- Brinks Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.37% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 145.58, Brinks Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COMM, VEON, KODK, TVTY, and WAT.
- Visit BCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brinks.com.
BCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.67||52-week high||$84.72|
|Prev. close||$79.64||52-week low||$37.08|
|Day high||$79.78||Avg. volume||318,783|
|50-day MA||$79.66||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$64.08||Market Cap||3.96B|
Brinks Company (The) (BCO) Company Bio
Brink's Company is a leading provider of secure transportation and cash management services, as well as security-related services worldwide. The Brink's Company was founded in 1838 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
BCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brinks Co. To summarize, we found that Brinks Co ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 104% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BCO, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Brinks Co over the past 5.75 years is 0.46%; that's higher than 85.39% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.51% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Brinks Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.74% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCO Latest Social Stream
View Full BCO Social Stream
Latest BCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brinks Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCO as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of The Brink’s Company (NYSE:BCO) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of 20 cents per share on the company’s common stock, an increase of 33 percent from the previous quarterly dividend of 15 cents per share. The dividend is payable on June 1, 2021, to shareholders of record on May 17, 2021. Doug Pertz, president and chief executive officer, said: “This dividend increase reflects our board’s strong commitment to reviewing all options to create value for our shareholders. It also demonstrates our confidence in the continued successful execution of our strategy to drive revenue growth, margin expansion and growth in free cash flow.” About The Brink’s CompanyThe Brink’s Company (NYSE:BCO) is the global leader in...
Performance at The Brink's Company ( NYSE:BCO ) has been reasonably good and CEO Doug Pertz has done a decent job of...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The Brink's (NYSE:BCO) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Wednesday, April 28th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.78 (+116.7% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $973.96M (+11.6% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, BCO has beaten EPS estimates 63% of the time and has beaten revenue...
The Brink's Company's (BCO) first-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are likely to have increased year over year.
BCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|