Brinks Company (The) (BCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for BCO has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- Free cash flow for BCO has a compound average growth rate of -27.92%, which is higher than just 19.05% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ISSC, GLOP, KAR, TG and CALM.
BCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Brinks Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 77.71% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BCO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In terms of opportunity, BCO's provides a return of -77.71% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 16.67% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for BCO, approximately just 19.44% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
BCO Dividend Chart
BCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|