Brinks Company (The) (BCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BCO has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.46%, higher than about 91.54% stocks in our dividend set.
- BCO's free cash flow has decreased for the 6th straight quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PGR, RUSHA, COST, ELS and BAX.
BCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BCO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.48%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Brinks Co are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Brinks Co's dividend yield of 0.85% is in the bottom 13.16%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, BCO's provides a return of -83.48% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 7.79% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for BCO than it is for merely 19.27% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
BCO Dividend Chart
BCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|