Blucora, Inc. (BCOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCOR POWR Grades
- BCOR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- BCOR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BCOR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.95% of US stocks).
BCOR Stock Summary
- BCOR's current price/earnings ratio is 2,307.63, which is higher than 99.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Blucora Inc is reporting a growth rate of -93.02%; that's higher than just 20.76% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BCOR comes in at -13.17% -- higher than that of merely 16.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMRN, FMX, JJSF, BFAM, and SU.
- Visit BCOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blucora.com.
BCOR Valuation Summary
- BCOR's price/earnings ratio is 2137.9; this is 16602.34% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BCOR's price/sales ratio has gone down $3.5.
- BCOR's price/sales ratio has moved down $3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCOR.
BCOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.21||52-week high||$18.83|
|Prev. close||$18.35||52-week low||$8.37|
|Day high||$18.83||Avg. volume||356,803|
|50-day MA||$16.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.42||Market Cap||881.66M|
Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Company Bio
Bluecora operates a portfolio of Internet businesses in the Unites States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Search and Content, Tax Preparation, and E-Commerce. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
BCOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCOR Latest Social Stream
View Full BCOR Social Stream
Latest BCOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blucora Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCOR as an investment opportunity.
Blucora Inc. raised on Tuesday its second-quarter and full-year financial outlook, citing a "much stronger" than anticipated final two weeks of the tax season. The wealth management software company''s stock was still inactive in premarket trading. The company now expects second-quarter total revenue of $250.0 million to $254.5 million, up from previous guidance provided in early May of $238.0 million to $249.0 million, and well above the FactSet consensus of $226.7 million, as the outlook for tax software revenue was increased to $91.5 million to $93.0 million from $82.5 million to $87.5 million. The guidance range adjusted earnings per share was raised to $1.12 to $1.21 from 94 cents to $1.11, compared with the FactSet consensus of $1.00. For 2021, the company now expects total revenu...
Blucora Inc. raised on Tuesday its second-quarter and full-year financial outlook, citing a "much stronger" than anticipated final two weeks of the tax season. The wealth management software company's stock was still inactive in premarket trading. The company now expects second-quarter total revenue of $250.0 million to $254.5 million, up from previous guidance provided in early May of $238.0 million to $249.0 million, and well above the FactSet consensus of $226.7 million, as the outlook for ta
Increases its Second Quarter and Full-Year OutlookDALLAS, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blucora, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOR), a leading provider of technology-enabled, tax focused financial solutions, today announced that the Company expects its tax software segment to exceed the high end of its previously announced outlook for the second quarter and full-year 2021, which was provided on its first quarter earnings release and conference call on May 5, 2021. The Company, at this time, increases its s
Annual Elevate Conference showcases highest performing individuals and firmsDALLAS, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avantax Planning Partners℠, a fast-growing, CPA-focused registered investment advisor (“RIA”) and part of the wealth management business of Blucora, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOR), recently hosted its annual Elevate Conference, attended by accounting affiliates, sponsors and Avantax team members. The annual event gives attendees insights, best practices and strategies to advance and deepen
There May Be a Tax Refund in Your Future: TaxAct Renews Partnership with OpenFortune and Becomes Exclusive Tax Filing Partner
After a successful partnership in 2020, TaxAct®, a leading provider of digital and download tax filing software, has become the exclusive tax filing partner of OpenFortune, the media company that creates and distributes millions of branded fortune cookies to over 21,000 restaurants nationwide.
BCOR Price Returns