Blucora, Inc. (BCOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCOR POWR Grades
- BCOR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCOR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BCOR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.88% of US stocks).
BCOR Stock Summary
- BCOR's current price/earnings ratio is 40.72, which is higher than 87.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BCOR is currently 36.4, higher than 88.25% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BLUCORA INC is reporting a growth rate of 211.39%; that's higher than 92.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLUCORA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HAE, LXFR, TTMI, GAMB, and CMCO.
- Visit BCOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blucora.com.
BCOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BCOR's price/sales ratio is 64.29% lower, now standing at 1.
- BCOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCOR.
BCOR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.68%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 13.5%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -78.07%.
The table below shows BCOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.91% of graded US stocks.
- BCOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.776 -- ranking 5th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PROV, TSC, and EBMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCOR.
The table below shows BCOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.88||52-week high||$23.36|
|Prev. close||$19.61||52-week low||$15.10|
|Day high||$19.97||Avg. volume||386,627|
|50-day MA||$20.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.70||Market Cap||949.19M|
Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Company Bio
Bluecora operates a portfolio of Internet businesses in the Unites States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Search and Content, Tax Preparation, and E-Commerce. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Bellevue, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCOR Latest Social Stream
View Full BCOR Social Stream
Latest BCOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUCORA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCOR as an investment opportunity.
Mastercard (MA) cements its collaborative ties with TripLink to add better cross-border payment capabilities to businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
BCOR vs. STX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here is how Blucora (BCOR) and Harte-Hanks (HHS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BCOR vs. FUTU: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here is how Blucora (BCOR) and NV5 Holdings (NVEE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BCOR Price Returns