Brightcove Inc. (BCOV): Price and Financial Metrics
BCOV Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Brightcove Inc is higher than 97.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brightcove Inc is higher than it is for about merely 16.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 7,474.15%, Brightcove Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.27% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brightcove Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DDD, SCWX, AUTO, INVE, and ECOR.
- Visit BCOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brightcove.com.
BCOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.97||52-week high||$12.88|
|Prev. close||$7.02||52-week low||$5.44|
|Day high||$7.05||Avg. volume||209,835|
|50-day MA||$7.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.64||Market Cap||271.53M|
Brightcove Inc. (BCOV) Company Bio
Brightcove Inc. provides cloud-based services for video. The company primarily offers Brightcove Video Cloud, an online video platform that enables its customers to publish and distribute video to Internet-connected devices. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.