Brightcove Inc. (BCOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCOV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BCOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCOV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BCOV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BCOV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BRIGHTCOVE INC is higher than it is for about only 19.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 239.85%, BRIGHTCOVE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.96% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BCOV has reported earnings growth of -124.59%, putting it ahead of just 12.62% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIGHTCOVE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GNSS, LIVN, INST, FLYW, and TRIP.
- BCOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRIGHTCOVE INC's official web site, go to www.brightcove.com.
BCOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BCOV's EV/EBIT ratio is 729.43% lower, now standing at -115.5.
- Over the past 129 months, BCOV's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCOV.
BCOV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -60.79%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.47%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.82%.
The table below shows BCOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCOV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.38% of graded US stocks.
- BCOV's asset turnover comes in at 1.112 -- ranking 105th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OPRX, GEG, and VERI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCOV.
The table below shows BCOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$12.46|
|Prev. close||$6.43||52-week low||$5.84|
|Day high||$6.59||Avg. volume||171,825|
|50-day MA||$6.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.54||Market Cap||268.15M|
Brightcove Inc. (BCOV) Company Bio
Brightcove Inc. provides cloud-based services for video. The company primarily offers Brightcove Video Cloud, an online video platform that enables its customers to publish and distribute video to Internet-connected devices. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCOV Latest Social Stream
View Full BCOV Social Stream
Latest BCOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTCOVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCOV as an investment opportunity.
Brightcove (BCOV - Research Report) received a Hold rating and an $8.00 price target from Rosenblatt Securities analyst Steve Frankel today. The company's shares closed today at $6.74.According to TipRanks, Frankel is an analyst with an average return of -7.8% and a 36.09% success rate. Frankel covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Avid Technology, Dolby Laboratories, and Harmonic.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Brightcove with a $8.00 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Brightcove's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $54.
Evergent Announces Expanded Partnership with Brightcove to Support Brightcove’s OTT Solution with Agile Monetization
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evergent, the customer management and monetization leader for streaming and digital subscription businesses, today announced an expanded partnership with Brightcove Inc (NASDAQ: BCOV), the trusted leader in streaming technology. The new integration will see the introduction of Evergent’s agile monetization solution to Brightcove Beacon for over-the-top video streaming, making it possible for Brightcove customers to test and implement flexible
Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ:BCOV) has caught the attention of hedge funds investors who hold a sizeable 44% stake
Every investor in Brightcove Inc. ( NASDAQ:BCOV ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. With 44...
With me are Marc DeBevoise, Brightcove's chief executive officer; and Rob Noreck, Brightcove's chief financial officer. During today's presentation, we will make statements related to our business that may be considered forward-looking and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements concerning our financial guidance for the third fiscal quarter of 2022 and the full year 2022, expected profitability and positive free cash flow, our position to execute on our go-to-market and growth strategy, our ability to expand our leadership position, our ability to maintain and upsell existing customers as well as our ability to acquire new customers.
Brightcove (BCOV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100% and 4.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BCOV Price Returns