Brightcove Inc. (BCOV): Price and Financial Metrics
BCOV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BCOV is currently 100.61, higher than 96.66% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brightcove Inc is higher than it is for about just 16.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 10,562.99%, Brightcove Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BCOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DDD, NSSC, GENC, NOVT, and MTSI.
- Visit BCOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brightcove.com.
BCOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
BCOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.67||52-week high||$12.88|
|Prev. close||$8.70||52-week low||$8.05|
|Day high||$8.77||Avg. volume||139,806|
|50-day MA||$8.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.13||Market Cap||336.40M|
Brightcove Inc. (BCOV) Company Bio
Brightcove Inc. provides cloud-based services for video. The company primarily offers Brightcove Video Cloud, an online video platform that enables its customers to publish and distribute video to Internet-connected devices. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.