Brightcove Inc. (BCOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCOV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BCOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.59% of US stocks.
- BCOV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BCOV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.86% of US stocks).
BCOV Stock Summary
- For BCOV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 20.85% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 324.72%, BRIGHTCOVE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.03% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BCOV has reported earnings growth of -143.5%, putting it ahead of just 10.78% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIGHTCOVE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INST, SSYS, PRCT, INVE, and ATRC.
- Visit BCOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brightcove.com.
BCOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BCOV's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- BCOV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 67.1 over the prior 133 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCOV.
BCOV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 937.11%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -119.11%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -84.16%.
The table below shows BCOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BCOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCOV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.38% of graded US stocks.
- BCOV's asset turnover comes in at 1.112 -- ranking 105th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OPRX, GEG, and VERI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCOV.
The table below shows BCOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.53||52-week high||$9.85|
|Prev. close||$6.65||52-week low||$5.12|
|Day high||$6.74||Avg. volume||97,217|
|50-day MA||$5.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.32||Market Cap||274.73M|
Brightcove Inc. (BCOV) Company Bio
Brightcove Inc. provides cloud-based services for video. The company primarily offers Brightcove Video Cloud, an online video platform that enables its customers to publish and distribute video to Internet-connected devices. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCOV Latest Social Stream
View Full BCOV Social Stream
Latest BCOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTCOVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCOV as an investment opportunity.
If you are able to digest the risk that comes with pursuing oversized gains this year, look into the following three crypto winners.
Undervalued stocks like JBL, CRUS, ASUR and BCOV may witness a sharp rebound as easing inflationary pressure and gasoline prices boost confidence over broader market recovery in 2023.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Brightcove and Magnite Announce Strategic Partnership to Boost Ad Monetization for CTV and Online Video (OLV) Publishers
BOSTON, January 10, 2023--Capabilities from Magnite and SpringServe will provide more transparency into available ad supply and help unlock greater revenue opportunities.
BOSTON, January 05, 2023--Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), the trusted leader in streaming technology, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Marc DeBevoise, and Chief Financial Officer, Rob Noreck, will present at the Needham Virtual Growth Conference.
BCOV Price Returns