Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. (BCSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BCSF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BCSF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BCSF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BCSF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.99% of US stocks).
BCSF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BCSF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.86% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFLT, ARCC, ORCC, VICI, and GSBD.
- BCSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc's official web site, go to www.baincapital.com.
BCSF Valuation Summary
- BCSF's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 325% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 34 months, BCSF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.3.
- BCSF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCSF.
BCSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCSF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.94% of graded US stocks.
- BCSF's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 268th of 444 Trading stocks.
- HASI, WETF, and SSSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCSF.
The table below shows BCSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BCSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.91||52-week high||$16.28|
|Prev. close||$14.79||52-week low||$13.38|
|Day high||$15.00||Avg. volume||184,792|
|50-day MA||$14.17||Dividend yield||9.12%|
|200-day MA||$15.23||Market Cap||962.59M|
Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. (BCSF) Company Bio
Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. operates as a business development company (BDC) specializing in direct loans to middle-market companies. The fund seeks to invest in senior investments with a first or second lien on collateral, senior first lien, stretch senior, senior second lien, unitranche, mezzanine debt, junior securities, other junior investments, and secondary purchases of assets or portfolios that primarily consist of middle-market corporate debt. It typically invests in companies with EBITDA between $10 million and $150 million.
Most Popular Stories View All
BCSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCSF Latest Social Stream
View Full BCSF Social Stream
Latest BCSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCSF as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Bain Capital Specialty (BCSF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 7.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. Announces December 31, 2021 Financial Results and Declares First Quarter 2022 Dividend of $0.34 per Share
BOSTON, February 23, 2022--Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. (NYSE: BCSF, the "Company", "our" or "we") today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021, and that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.34 per share for the first quarter of 2022.
If you happen to have some speculation funds lying around, you may want to consider these high-yield dividend stocks to buy.
BOSTON, February 14, 2022--Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. (NYSE: BCSF, the "Company") today announced the formation of Bain Capital Senior Loan Program, LLC ("SLP"). The SLP will provide BCSF with greater balance sheet flexibility to capitalize on senior middle market loan opportunities to borrowers in North America.
BCSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BCSFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc (BCSF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc (BCSF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc (BCSF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch