Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. (BCSF): Price and Financial Metrics
BCSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$16.80|
|Prev. close||$15.14||52-week low||$11.06|
|Day high||$15.26||Avg. volume||196,242|
|50-day MA||$15.23||Dividend yield||11.19%|
|200-day MA||$13.88||Market Cap||984.54M|
BCSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BCSF POWR Grades
- BCSF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- BCSF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BCSF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 46.83% of US stocks).
BCSF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BAIN CAPITAL SPECIALTY FINANCE INC is higher than it is for about 99.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BAIN CAPITAL SPECIALTY FINANCE INC is reporting a growth rate of 60.45%; that's higher than 84.02% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BCSF's revenue has grown 32.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BAIN CAPITAL SPECIALTY FINANCE INC are CGBD, PNNT, MRCC, OCSL, and TCPC.
- BCSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BAIN CAPITAL SPECIALTY FINANCE INC's official web site, go to www.baincapital.com.
BCSF Valuation Summary
- BCSF's price/earnings ratio is 7.3; this is 23.16% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BCSF's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BCSF.
BCSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BCSF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.94% of graded US stocks.
- BCSF's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 268th of 444 Trading stocks.
- HASI, WETF, and SSSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BCSF.
The table below shows BCSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. (BCSF) Company Bio
Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. operates as a business development company (BDC) specializing in direct loans to middle-market companies. The fund seeks to invest in senior investments with a first or second lien on collateral, senior first lien, stretch senior, senior second lien, unitranche, mezzanine debt, junior securities, other junior investments, and secondary purchases of assets or portfolios that primarily consist of middle-market corporate debt. It typically invests in companies with EBITDA between $10 million and $150 million.
BCSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BCSF Latest Social Stream
View Full BCSF Social Stream
Latest BCSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAIN CAPITAL SPECIALTY FINANCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BCSF as an investment opportunity.
Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. (NYSE:BCSF) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Bain Capital Specialty Finance Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2023, Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like […]
Q3 2023 Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc Earnings Call
BCSF's Q3 2023 financial results show a strong quarter with net investment income per share at $0.55 and net income per share at $0.52
Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. Announces September 30, 2023 Financial Results and Declares Fourth Quarter 2023 Dividend of $0.42 per Share
BOSTON, November 06, 2023--Bain Capital Specialty Finance, Inc. (NYSE: BCSF, the "Company", "our" or "we") today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, and that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.42 per share for the fourth quarter of 2023.
Bain Capital said it would acquire Guidehouse, a consulting firm that advises government organizations and businesses, in a deal valuing it at $5.3 billion including debt. The Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday night that the parties were close to a deal. In 2018, Veritas Capital, which invests in businesses at the intersection of government and technology, acquired the U.S. public-sector consulting business of Big Four accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers for an undisclosed price and rebranded it as Guidehouse.
BCSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BCSFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc (BCSF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc (BCSF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bain Capital Specialty Finance Inc (BCSF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch