Belden Inc. (BDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDC POWR Grades
- BDC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- BDC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BDC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 47.87% of US stocks).
BDC Stock Summary
- Belden Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.49% of US listed stocks.
- BDC's went public 27.93 years ago, making it older than 75.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, BDC has reported earnings growth of -142.29%, putting it ahead of only 14.61% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Belden Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SUPN, FOXF, KVHI, QGEN, and SANW.
- BDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Belden Inc's official web site, go to www.belden.com.
BDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BDC's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- BDC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BDC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDC.
BDC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.8%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.59%.
The table below shows BDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.92% of graded US stocks.
- BDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.671 -- ranking 30th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- STLD, WIRE, and NUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDC.
The table below shows BDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.31||52-week high||$62.95|
|Prev. close||$60.31||52-week low||$30.14|
|Day high||$60.72||Avg. volume||270,722|
|50-day MA||$58.00||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$50.45||Market Cap||2.71B|
Belden Inc. (BDC) Company Bio
Belden, Inc. engages in the provision of innovative signal transmission solutions. It operates through the Enterprise Solutions and Industrial Solutions segments. The Enterprise Solutions segment offers network infrastructure solutions, as well as cabling and connectivity solutions for broadcast, commercial audio/video, and security applications. The Industrial Solutions segment includes physical network and fieldbus infrastructure components and on-machine connectivity systems customized to end user, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) needs. The company was founded by Joseph C. Belden in 1902 and is headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDC Latest Social Stream
View Full BDC Social Stream
Latest BDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Belden Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDC as an investment opportunity.
Belden (BDC) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
ST. LOUIS, October 18, 2021--Belden to Report Third Quarter 2021 Results on November 3
Belden Inc with ticker code (BDC) have now 6 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 79 and 46 calculating the average target price we see 67.17. Given that the stocks previous close was at 59.56 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 12.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 57.77 while the 200 day moving average is 51.29. The company has a market capitalisation of $2,659m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BDC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Belden Inc. operates as a signal transmission solutions company in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. It operate...
Data Diode Security Products Market 2021: Some Basic Influencing Factors Making Its Booming Industry
Get Free Sample Report (including full TOC, Tables and Figures) of Data Diode Security Products Market @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4798180 The report provides a comprehensive analysis of company profiles listed below: Owl Cyber Defense (Incl. Tresys) Fox-IT Waterfall Security Solutions Advenica BAE Systems Genua Belden (Hirschmann) Fibersystem Deep 
DKS, MUSA, BDC, HNGR, and VEC have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on October 6, 2021.
BDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|