Belden Inc. (BDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDC POWR Grades
- BDC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.31% of US stocks.
- BDC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BDC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 46.99% of US stocks).
BDC Stock Summary
- Belden Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.61% of US listed stocks.
- BDC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 118.1 -- higher than 77.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, BDC has reported earnings growth of -119.78%, putting it ahead of only 16.91% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRRM, BV, ITRI, CPRI, and AA.
- Visit BDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.belden.com.
BDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BDC's price/sales ratio is 67.65% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BDC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, BDC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDC.
BDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.39||52-week high||$55.16|
|Prev. close||$49.00||52-week low||$28.55|
|Day high||$50.33||Avg. volume||292,539|
|50-day MA||$50.40||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$44.79||Market Cap||2.16B|
Belden Inc. (BDC) Company Bio
Belden, Inc. engages in the provision of innovative signal transmission solutions. It operates through the Enterprise Solutions and Industrial Solutions segments. The Enterprise Solutions segment offers network infrastructure solutions, as well as cabling and connectivity solutions for broadcast, commercial audio/video, and security applications. The Industrial Solutions segment includes physical network and fieldbus infrastructure components and on-machine connectivity systems customized to end user, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) needs. The company was founded by Joseph C. Belden in 1902 and is headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
BDC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BDC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Belden Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 82.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Belden Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is -0.05% -- higher than just 17.33% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.95% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Belden Inc experienced a tax rate of about 22% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 85.79% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDC Latest Social Stream
View Full BDC Social Stream
Latest BDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Belden Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDC as an investment opportunity.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Belden (BDC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Manual Cable Cutters Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Facom, Sibille Factory, Belden, CK, Phoenix Contact, Bahco, Wiha Tools, Cooper Tools, Berns
This report studies the Manual Cable Cutters Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Manual Cable Cutters market segmented by company, 
ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belden to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results on August 4
ST. LOUIS, July 14, 2021--Belden Announces Pricing of €300 Million Private Offering of 3.375% Senior Subordinated Notes
BDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|