Belden Inc. (BDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BDC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- BDC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.72% of US stocks).
BDC Stock Summary
- BDC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 306.41 -- higher than 91.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.45%, BELDEN INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.21% of about US stocks.
- BELDEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BELDEN INC are SCOR, JMIA, LFUS, BODY, and AIN.
- Visit BDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.belden.com.
BDC Valuation Summary
- BDC's price/earnings ratio is 23.6; this is 18.59% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BDC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDC.
BDC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 122.95%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -14.81%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 38.97%.
The table below shows BDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.46% of graded US stocks.
- BDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.671 -- ranking 30th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- X, STLD, and KALU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDC.
The table below shows BDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.84||52-week high||$82.83|
|Prev. close||$77.28||52-week low||$47.89|
|Day high||$77.77||Avg. volume||283,616|
|50-day MA||$69.12||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$60.75||Market Cap||3.29B|
Belden Inc. (BDC) Company Bio
Belden, Inc. engages in the provision of innovative signal transmission solutions. It operates through the Enterprise Solutions and Industrial Solutions segments. The Enterprise Solutions segment offers network infrastructure solutions, as well as cabling and connectivity solutions for broadcast, commercial audio/video, and security applications. The Industrial Solutions segment includes physical network and fieldbus infrastructure components and on-machine connectivity systems customized to end user, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) needs. The company was founded by Joseph C. Belden in 1902 and is headquartered in St. Louis, MO.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDC Latest Social Stream
View Full BDC Social Stream
Latest BDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELDEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDC as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Belden (BDC) and Myers (MYE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., November 18, 2022--Belden, a leading global supplier of digitization and network infrastructure solutions, has opened the company’s second of five planned Customer Innovation Centers (CIC) in Santa Clara, California. The Santa Clara location opened on October 10, 2022, following the launch of the first CIC located in Stuttgart, Germany, in April of 2021. These centers provide an ecosystem for Belden customers to co-innovate with consultants and solutions architects. Together
BELDEN, Denmark, November 17, 2022--Belden, a leading global supplier of network infrastructure solutions, has announced that Belden Denmark has once again earned Great Place to Work® certification. Belden Denmark includes the company’s Cekan plant in Gjern as well as PPC Denmark in Præstø, which reported a collective Great Place to Work score of 87%.
Belden Launches Solutions Focused on Network Security, Ruggedization and Simplified Deployment in Q4 2022
ST. LOUIS, November 16, 2022--Belden, a leading global supplier of network infrastructure solutions, announces six new products in Q4 2022 that make simple and secure data transmission, connection, and management possible.
Nine Energy Service (NINE), Asure Software (ASUR), Belden (BDC), Thermon Group Holdings (THR) and Universal Logistics Holdings (ULH) are five stocks with explosive relative price strength.
BDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|