Belden Inc (BDC): Price and Financial Metrics
BDC Stock Summary
- BDC's went public 25.93 years ago, making it older than 74.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, BDC has reported earnings growth of 112.13%, putting it ahead of 89.64% of US stocks in our set.
- Belden Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 72.19% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Belden Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAIR, APEN, NH, AGCO, and VIVO.
- Visit BDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.belden.com.
BDC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BDC Price/Volume Stats
Belden Inc (BDC) Company Bio
Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets signal transmission solutions for use in broadcast, enterprise, and industrial applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri.