Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.2% of US stocks.
- BDR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 57 days.
- BDR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BDR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,207,061, Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc has a greater market value than only 0.07% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BDR is 4.28 -- better than 90.49% of US stocks.
- BDR's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc are AUTO, UEIC, BCOV, AZYO, and RDHL.
- Visit BDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blondertongue.com.
BDR Valuation Summary
- BDR's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 83.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BDR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, BDR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 54.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDR.
BDR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -861.59%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13712.5%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 23.26%.
The table below shows BDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26% of graded US stocks.
- BDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.349 -- ranking 22nd of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVGO, NPTN, and DZSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDR.
The table below shows BDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.42||52-week high||$2.33|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.43||Avg. volume||57,100|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.07||Market Cap||5.17M|
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR) Company Bio
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc., a technology-development and manufacturing company, provides television (TV) signal encoding, transcoding, digital transport, and broadband product solutions in the United States. It offers digital video headend products comprising high definition and standard definition, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4/H.264 encoders and transcoders; satellite quadrature phase shift key and eight phase shift key to quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) transcoders; digital QAM multiplexers; ATSC/QAM-IP transcoders; EdgeQAM devices; and NeXgen Gateway, a digital video signal processing platform to system operators for the acquisition, processing, compression, encoding, and management of digital videos. In addition, the company offers analog video headend products, such as pre-fabricated head ends to accommodate analog TV systems, modulators, demodulators, and processors for system operators for signal acquisition, processing, and manipulation to create an analog channel lineup for further transmission. Further, it provides hybrid-fiber coax distribution products comprising broadband amplifiers, directional taps, splitters, and wall outlets for coax distribution and fiber optic transmitters, receivers, and couplers. Additionally, the company offers Android-based IPTV set top boxes; cable modem termination systems and cable modems to deliver data, video, and voice-over-coaxial in hospitality, multi-dwelling units, and college campuses; and test instruments, contract manufacturing and technical services, reception products, and miscellaneous products and services. It serves TV broadcasters, cable system operators, and lodging/hospitality video and high-speed Internet system operators, as well as commercial/institutional/enterprise system operators, including, correctional facilities, sports stadiums, and airport terminals through its sales force and distributors. Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDR Latest Social Stream
View Full BDR Social Stream
Latest BDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDR as an investment opportunity.
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:BDR) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 39,500 shares, a drop of 43.0% from the November 15th total of 69,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 255,100 shares, the short-interest ratio 
Welcome back, investor!
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NYSE American LLC (NYSE American or the Exchange) announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the common stock of Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (the Company) ticker symbol BDR from the Exchange. NYSE Regulation has determined that the Company is no longer suitable for listing pursuant to Section 1009(a) of the NYSE American Company Guide (the Company Guide) as the Company was unable to demonstrate
No summary available.
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.: Blonder Tongue Announces Receipt of Notice of Delisting from NYSE American - Common Stock Expected to Continue Trading on NYSE American During Appeal Process
OLD BRIDGE, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / December 10, 2021 / Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE American:BDR) announced that it received notice today from NYSE American LLC ("NYSE American" or the "Excha
BDR Price Returns
Continue Researching BDRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc (BDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc (BDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc (BDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch