Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.33% of US stocks.
- BDR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BDR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BDR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,355,371, Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc has a greater market value than only 0.22% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BDR is 4.61 -- better than 91.83% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BDR's revenue has grown -11.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 16.54% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CUTR, INVE, LJPC, SONO, and HEAR.
- Visit BDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blondertongue.com.
BDR Valuation Summary
- BDR's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 83.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BDR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, BDR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 54.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDR.
BDR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -861.59%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 171.74%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -53.51%.
The table below shows BDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.43% of graded US stocks.
- BDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.349 -- ranking 21st of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVGO, NPTN, and DZSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDR.
The table below shows BDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.12||52-week high||$2.33|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||973,689|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.34||Market Cap||13.60M|
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR) Company Bio
Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc., a technology-development and manufacturing company, provides television (TV) signal encoding, transcoding, digital transport, and broadband product solutions in the United States. It offers digital video headend products comprising high definition and standard definition, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4/H.264 encoders and transcoders; satellite quadrature phase shift key and eight phase shift key to quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) transcoders; digital QAM multiplexers; ATSC/QAM-IP transcoders; EdgeQAM devices; and NeXgen Gateway, a digital video signal processing platform to system operators for the acquisition, processing, compression, encoding, and management of digital videos. In addition, the company offers analog video headend products, such as pre-fabricated head ends to accommodate analog TV systems, modulators, demodulators, and processors for system operators for signal acquisition, processing, and manipulation to create an analog channel lineup for further transmission. Further, it provides hybrid-fiber coax distribution products comprising broadband amplifiers, directional taps, splitters, and wall outlets for coax distribution and fiber optic transmitters, receivers, and couplers. Additionally, the company offers Android-based IPTV set top boxes; cable modem termination systems and cable modems to deliver data, video, and voice-over-coaxial in hospitality, multi-dwelling units, and college campuses; and test instruments, contract manufacturing and technical services, reception products, and miscellaneous products and services. It serves TV broadcasters, cable system operators, and lodging/hospitality video and high-speed Internet system operators, as well as commercial/institutional/enterprise system operators, including, correctional facilities, sports stadiums, and airport terminals through its sales force and distributors. Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDR Latest Social Stream
View Full BDR Social Stream
Latest BDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDR as an investment opportunity.
Aircaster Enables Receiving up to 64 Off-Air Programs for IP or QAM Private Network Broadcasting while Eliminating the Need for Countless Digital Converters, External Splitters or Legacy One-to-One SolutionsOLD BRIDGE, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 / Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE American:BDR), a leading US-based designer and manufacturer of telecommunications, fiber optic, video and data delivery technologies, today unveiled the updated Aircaster AQT8 series of transmodulators -
OLD BRIDGE, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / August 12, 2021 /Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE American:BDR) announced its sales and results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021.
OLD BRIDGE, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / August 2, 2021 /Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE American:BDR) announced today it will report its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results on Thursday, August 12, 2021, prior to market opening.
Good morning, trader!
OLD BRIDGE, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / July 6, 2021 /Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE American:BDR) announced today that it has received forgiveness of $1,768,762 of loan proceeds ("PPP Loan") previously received under the Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP").
BDR Price Returns
Continue Researching BDRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc (BDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc (BDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc (BDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch