BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (BDSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDSI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BDSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.2% of US stocks.
- BDSI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BDSI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BDSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4.34, Biodelivery Sciences International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 20.84% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Biodelivery Sciences International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 285.1%; that's higher than 91.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biodelivery Sciences International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BWEN, MHH, TEX, LAWS, and KE.
- BDSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's official web site, go to www.bdsi.com.
BDSI Valuation Summary
- BDSI's price/earnings ratio is 11.2; this is 69.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 233 months, BDSI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.8.
- Over the past 233 months, BDSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 18.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDSI.
BDSI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.94%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 167.35%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 125.23%.
The table below shows BDSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDSI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.22% of graded US stocks.
- BDSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 41st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CYRX, ACOR, and REPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDSI.
The table below shows BDSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$4.99|
|Prev. close||$4.16||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$4.19||Avg. volume||895,271|
|50-day MA||$3.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.86||Market Cap||407.21M|
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (BDSI) Company Bio
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products principally in the areas of pain management and addiction. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDSI Latest Social Stream
View Full BDSI Social Stream
Latest BDSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biodelivery Sciences International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDSI as an investment opportunity.
BioDelivery Sciences International Completes Acquisition of ELYXYB™ for Acute Migraine Treatment in the U.S. and Canada
Expands Portfolio and Establishes Growth Platform in Neurology The First and Only FDA-Approved, Ready-to-Use Oral Solution for the Acute Treatment of Migraine with or without Aura in Adults Commercial Launch Planned for Q1 2022 Investor Day on October 14, 2021 RALEIGH, N.C., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSI), a growing specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to patients living with chronic conditions, announced today that it has complet
BioDelivery Sciences to Exhibit Three Scientific Posters Comparing BELBUCA® to Oxycodone at the PAINWeek 2021 Conference
RALEIGH, N.C., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSI), a growing specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to patients living with chronic conditions, will showcase three scientific posters regarding BELBUCA® (buprenorphine buccal film), CIII at the PAINWeek 2021 Conference taking place September 7 – 11, 2021 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The posters include: Risk Stratification of Respiratory Depression With Buprenorphine Buccal Film Vers
BioDelivery (BDSI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
RALEIGH, N.C., Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSI), a rapidly growing specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to patients living with serious and complex chronic conditions, today announced that Jeffrey Bailey, Chief Executive Officer, and Terry Coelho, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present and participate in one-on-one investor meetings at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference taking pl
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") above 18x, you may...
BDSI Price Returns
Continue Researching BDSIWant to do more research on Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch