BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (BDSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDSI POWR Grades
- BDSI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.23% of US stocks.
- BDSI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- BDSI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.31% of US stocks).
BDSI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.07%, Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.75% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BDSI comes in at 8.54% -- higher than that of 78.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biodelivery Sciences International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MHH, PETS, ZDGE, III, and WGO.
- Visit BDSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bdsi.com.
BDSI Valuation Summary
- BDSI's price/earnings ratio is 11.2; this is 69.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 233 months, BDSI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.8.
- Over the past 233 months, BDSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 18.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDSI.
BDSI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 167.35%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 22.57%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 484.06%.
The table below shows BDSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDSI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.15% of graded US stocks.
- BDSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 43rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INSM, CYRX, and CTLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDSI.
The table below shows BDSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.66||52-week high||$4.68|
|Prev. close||$3.66||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$3.67||Avg. volume||1,468,555|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.53||Market Cap||361.59M|
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (BDSI) Company Bio
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products principally in the areas of pain management and addiction. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDSI Latest Social Stream
View Full BDSI Social Stream
Latest BDSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biodelivery Sciences International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDSI as an investment opportunity.
Shares of the small pharmaceutical company, which focuses on pain management, have been rising since it released updated guidance late last week.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: BioDelivery (BDSI), Aslan Pharmaceuticals (ASLN) and Compass Therapeutics (CMPX)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on BioDelivery (BDSI – Research Report), Aslan Pharmaceuticals (ASLN – Research Report) and Compass Therapeutics (CMPX – Research Report). BioDelivery (BDSI) H.C. Wainwright analyst Oren Livnat maintained a Hold rating on BioDelivery today and set a price target of $4.50. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $3.18. According to TipRanks.
BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI) raises its financial guidance for full-year 2021. BDSI expects sales at the high end of its previous guidance.
Total 2021 Net Revenue expected in the range of $165 -$167 million, as compared to previous guidance of $162-$167 million BELBUCA 2021 Net Sales expected to be in the range of $147 -$148 million, as compared to previous guidance of $144-$148 million 2021 EBITDA expected to be in the $40 - $45 million range as compared with previous guidance of <$40 million RALEIGH, N.C., Jan. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSI), a growing specialty pharmaceutical
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ:BDSI) insiders placed bullish bets worth US$807k in the last 12 months
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
BDSI Price Returns
Continue Researching BDSIWant to do more research on Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch