BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (BDSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BDSI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BDSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BDSI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BDSI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BDSI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.79, Biodelivery Sciences International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.06%, Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BDSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MHH, TRNS, KMT, ODC, and MLI.
- Visit BDSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bdsi.com.
BDSI Valuation Summary
- BDSI's price/earnings ratio is 11.2; this is 69.32% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 233 months, BDSI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.8.
- Over the past 233 months, BDSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 18.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BDSI.
BDSI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 232.26%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 18.09%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -34.27%.
The table below shows BDSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BDSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BDSI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.15% of graded US stocks.
- BDSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 43rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INSM, CYRX, and CTLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BDSI.
The table below shows BDSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BDSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BDSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.59||52-week high||$5.62|
|Prev. close||$5.59||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$5.60||Avg. volume||3,340,554|
|50-day MA||$4.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||577.05M|
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (BDSI) Company Bio
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products principally in the areas of pain management and addiction. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BDSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BDSI Latest Social Stream
View Full BDSI Social Stream
Latest BDSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biodelivery Sciences International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BDSI as an investment opportunity.
BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on chronic conditions, announced the U.S. launch of its oral migraine therapy Elyxyb. Also known as celecoxib oral solution, Elyxyb is the first and only oral solution approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of acute...
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock experiences a golden cross event. How should investors react?
BioDelivery Sciences International Announces ELYXYB™ is Now Available in the U.S. for the Acute Treatment of Migraine
The First and Only FDA-Approved, Ready-to-Use Oral Solution for the Acute Treatment of Migraine with or without Aura in Adults Expands BDSI Portfolio and Establishes Growth Platform in Neurology RALEIGH, N.C., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BDSI), a growing specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to patients living with serious and complex chronic conditions, today announced the U.S. commercial launch and availability of ELYXYBTM (celecoxib
On Precision BioSciences' (DTIL) Q4 earnings call, investor focus is likely to be on updates on the progress of the company's pipeline.
Merger updates from BioDelivery (BDSI) and Seagen (SGEN) earnings results are among a few key highlights from the biotech sector during the past week.
BDSI Price Returns
Continue Researching BDSIWant to do more research on Biodelivery Sciences International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biodelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch